16th issue General Heroin Discussion v hit it raw or bag it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of those dealers out there are better businessmen then Fortune 500 owners. Of course you can't use the same tactics on Wall Street as you can on the dope street but I bet a lot of dealers out there could hold there own. Look at 50 cents even without selling albums he is doing pretty good.

Idk if yoju guys remember me saying i was getting some baltimore dope this weekend but here's the raw I got; which are dubs. This shit is little gray pebbles and reeks like vinegar.
B
NSFW:
EC07645E-5D73-4C29-BD82-377989D09AF7-2914-000002F353A47C98_zps57d2aeae.jpg

NSFW:

Yeah only because dubs comes in that and dimes come in plastic, that's what my boy told me. I'm not the one who got it. My coworker went to Baltimore over the weekend and said these were the best that his boy could find so we got a bunch of em. This shit is ridiculously good. I've never done coke either (once but didnt get high cuz of so much cut) and he got done of that which was as equally fire. I ended up doing speedballs yesterday morning and was zooming but still chill enough to not tweak at all. I wouldn't ever do coke by itself tho.

Im getting more next time he goes up there.

^It's smart to think what you're thinkin, and you should always be careful with someone acting like that, but the way you're describing it sounds more like an inexperienced new dealer desperate for customers to me....and a lot of the time, when that's the case....it could end up being some fuckin fire! Or not, but I've had it go both ways and the way you describe it, I think it's worth throwin a little money after to see...

Yea well any new dealer desperate for new customers would have no problem selling a small amount the first time just to break the ice. Refusing to sell me a few means that he either doesn't have that good of stuff and doesn't think I'll come back for more so is trying to make as much as possible off of the one deal, or he's planning on ripping me off and wants to do so for as much as possible. The only possible legitimate explanation for not selling me just 2 bags would be that he wouldn't want me to make a habit out of asking him for a few bags each time I go to cop off him. I doubt that's the case though, but if I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt here then that's my best guess for his refusal to do this deal of only a few bags just this once.

But yeah, ask for a free sample. If he doesn't do it, then just buy 1 bag from him.. I would still be kinda weary of him, he could always get 1 bag of good dope, then sell you some dogshit, or even worse, fake shit.
Dealers like that are a hit & miss. It's better to be safe than sorry. It's a huge risk you're taking, man.

I told him I would buy 2 bags at full price (more than they would come to if I were to buy a bundle) and he was all like 'nigga I told you I only sell bundles, I don't fuck with small amounts like that' and I told him I understand that and I only buy bundles, but I would have to try it first. He told me he would call me back in 20 mins and never did.

Tommy try to meet him at his house too. That way he will know you know where he lives and probably won't sell you bunk shit. Although most dealers I have delt with don't like to work from home if you know what I mean. The only dealers that let me come to their home I had been buying from for a while and spending a few c-notes at a time.

When I first met him he told me he likes to do his deals in the 'back streets' (basically just side streets off of the main roads) which was another red flag. I too like to do my deals in those areas, but only if I know the person.

Idk if yoju guys remember me saying i was getting some baltimore dope this weekend but here's the raw I got; which are dubs. This shit is little gray pebbles and reeks like vinegar.
B
NSFW:

NSFW:
I'm so used to dealing with bags or grams, I've never seen or come across dope that looks like that...strictly ECP here...how the hell do you get it so you can shoot? Does it dissolve readily in water ?

I sniff. It looks off color in the pic. It's gray tho.

Idk if it dissolves in water but I do know its good and got me extremely floored

^ I've gotten it like that. It's basically the same as crushing up a pill. First you want to get it into small pieces, and then you can fold it in a bill and run a lighter or some other hard object back-and forth over it, then pour the contents into the cooker. I get mine in a plastic baggie, and then put it in cigarette cellophane and fold it over a bunch of times, then bite down on it with my molars a few times, then pour it out to crush up more. I put it on a coaster that is kinda like a tile, and put a card over it and grind into it with it, being careful not to shoot a piece out somewhere.

Also have to be careful that I don't bite through the plastic, which happened about 3 weeks ago and I lost about a point in the cavity of my tooth. It tasted pretty horrible, but just as you would imagine it would, and actually I'm sure most people have tasted dope just not as much as I did at once.

I've also put it in water just like that and had it in a little container where I could shake the hell out of it, but even after 15 mins I still had a long way to go, but with the help of crushing it with the cap of a syringe it got done. The other time I did it that way was so I could allow some to dissolve and do a shot with that, then added more water after the shot to allow more to dissolve, and did my second shot with that, and rinse & repeat to do as many shots of whatever size you want.

Edit: Here are the pics of solid chunks that I got.
NSFW:
KGcSsL7.jpg

Last edited:
^It comes like that all the time in chunks....especially if you're not getting it in stamp bags, I'm surprised someone from the northeast have never seen it that way.....

Those black vials are sexy!

^ I've gotten it like that. It's basically the same as crushing up a pill. First you want to get it into small pieces, and then you can fold it in a bill and run a lighter or some other hard object back-and forth over it, then pour the contents into the cooker. I get mine in a plastic baggie, and then put it in cigarette cellophane and fold it over a bunch of times, then bite down on it with my molars a few times, then pour it out to crush up more. I put it on a coaster that is kinda like a tile, and put a card over it and grind into it with it, being careful not to shoot a piece out somewhere.

Also have to be careful that I don't bite through the plastic, which happened about 3 weeks ago and I lost about a point in the cavity of my tooth. It tasted pretty horrible, but just as you would imagine it would, and actually I'm sure most people have tasted dope just not as much as I did at once.

I've also put it in water just like that and had it in a little container where I could shake the hell out of it, but even after 15 mins I still had a long way to go, but with the help of crushing it with the cap of a syringe it got done. The other time I did it that way was so I could allow some to dissolve and do a shot with that, then added more water after the shot to allow more to dissolve, and did my second shot with that, and rinse & repeat to do as many shots of whatever size you want.

Edit: Here are the pics of solid chunks that I got.
NSFW:
KGcSsL7.jpg

Geez, to go through all that especially when you're ill 8(....I have zero patience when I'm trying to get off "E", idk think I'd rather deal with the stamp bags I've been getting since I started getting high. Went thru a spell when I was coppin grams but the quality fell off after a few weeks so back to the stamps...damn..soooo many stamps I can remember(the shit that used to put my dik in the dirt, haha) you know, the ones you never forget...I can rattle off many names but idk if that would break the roolz...

Last time I used heroin I was sick as a dog the next day, I couldnt even keep water down. What did I do wrong? Or do you all get sick the next day? I was thinking, man what a drug, it makes you sick when you take it, and sick when you dont have it.

^Ive had many times where I was chipping and had this happen. I'd get bags that were way too strong for my tolerance.
I'd be mostly happy and high while using. Then Bounce back and forth between undeniable sleep, vomiting, trying to force myself to stay awake while my eyes rolled back, couldn't eat, couldn't drink much, etc, etc.
Once I got used to the bags those symptoms would go away. I think we're talking about the same thing?

I think so. I smoked til I fell asleep, then in the morning I was just so sick. I didnt even want to use the stuff again for fear of being that sick again later. Do all heroin users get sick after they comedown in the beginning?

you feel sick compared to how you felt the night before is all

it would take more time than the next morning for you to be truly "sick" in the term people use it to describe withdrawals

do you got like a pins and needles feeling in your extremities? that happened to me a lot of times the day after a bender

I didnt get noticeable pins and needles that I can remember. I smoked up around midnight, passed out, and woke around 8 Am with bad nausea. I tried to hydrate myself, but immediately threw the water right back up. I tried to sleep again, woke in about an hour, and threw up again. Id get a little water in my system and go to sleep, and about an hour later Id wake up and vomit. This happened 4 times, maybe more. Around 1 in the afternoon, my stomach eased a bit I started knocking back some beer to get rid of the shitty feeling. I ended up giving the rest of the bag to my brother, I wasnt gonna endure that much sickness again for a cheap opiate buzz.

thats pretty normal in the beginning too

idk I would throw up some times but it wasnt often and never more than once per high

oxycodone made me ralph more in the beginning than heroin tbh

everyone is different though, and thats probably a good thing in the long run that you didnt like dope

Is there a way to do it without getting sick? My brothers tolerance was pretty low (to my knowledge) and he only smoked a little less than me. He wasnt throwing up in the morning. Does this kind of reaction only happen in new users? Sorry to ask so many questions, but one more. If I were to ever use heroin again, is there anything I could do so that Im not sick afterwards?

Is there a way to do it without getting sick? My brothers tolerance was pretty low (to my knowledge) and he only smoked a little less than me. He wasnt throwing up in the morning. Does this kind of reaction only happen in new users? Sorry to ask so many questions, but one more. If I were to ever use heroin again, is there anything I could do so that Im not sick afterwards?

Yeah this is a side effect for new users. After a while, your body gets used to it and you don't get sick anymore..at least not that kind of sick. Ha. Withdrawals come eventually. It can be avoided in new users if you just do less. You are doing too much if you're getting that sick.

Lower your dose, that's the only sure way of not getting sick. I've also heard of taking pepto-bismal before dosing, but personally, I've never tried it.
But yeah, like I said. Lower your dose, start off small & work your way up. If you want to avoid the other kind of sickness (which sucks about 1000x more than what you're experiencing now.) Then do small bumps & don't do it consistently. Trust me, you'll thank me later.

Status
Not open for further replies.