16th issue General Heroin Discussion v hit it raw or bag it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tommyboy, you did less dope when you were kicked out of your house. Maybe if you move out on your own you will spend your money on bills and shit instead of dope. It's like living at home leaves you with no sense of responsibility.

Just my .02$

It can sometimes happen even an hour or more later, if you decide to go lay down in bed and roll over on your face...there's a lot of things that factor in....It's not just bam! you OD....although a lot of time it is....the ones ive seen have usually been 5-20 mins after the fact, but I've seen people in borderline ODs for hours...

I've had dope that I did over a gram of the night before...went to sleep slightly buzzed, woke up 5 hours later and shot .2 grams and almost killed myself on the ride to work....Even the same dope can do very different things to...The most you can do is be as careful as you can and hope it works out...

You quoted my post 317 to say the exact same thing I had already said in 315? They weren't even about the same topic.

Ha, yeah I meant to quote the other one....but to add that I think it can happen beyond fifteen minutes....Add other drugs or redosing multiple times throughout the night and it could happen at any time...A lot of people are found dead in bed...

Ha, yeah I meant to quote the other one....but to add that I think it can happen beyond fifteen minutes....Add other drugs or redosing multiple times throughout the night and it could happen at any time...A lot of people are found dead in bed...

Yeah that's a good point. I was more talking about single dose overdoses though, not taking into account any other drugs or redosing multiple times over the course of the day. Also, going to sleep is also very unpredictable as well because you have the added risk of throwing up in your sleep and asphyxiating, etc.

Tommyboy, you did less dope when you were kicked out of your house. Maybe if you move out on your own you will spend your money on bills and shit instead of dope. It's like living at home leaves you with no sense of responsibility.

Just my .02$

Yea, it's never going to work out living at home, even if I'm clean. I'm debating going to rehab just so I can stay at the house until I find something else, because they just gave me the ultimatum since they don't believe I stopped. I told my mom to leave me alone for a few days since I needed to kick a little, then the next day she was saying she didn't believe me because she read that I should be in severe withdrawals, as if she could tell by looking at me if I was in them or not.

Hmmm, I haven't gotten out of bed in 2 days, haven't eaten a thing and they definitely noticed since I wasn't at the dinner table, and I have a blanket over the top half of my body in a 90 degree room, while the bottom half of my body is dripping with sweat, but you can tell I'm not withdrawing. Granted I took some suboxone to ease the withdrawals so I am getting some sleep but half the symptoms were there on the first 2 days of taking the subs. Now my body adjusted to it and the plan is to do either 4-2-1-1 or 4-2-2 with the last sub strip after doing 8mg then 6mg the first two days.

I may also say fuck it and take my last dose saturday, get high monday, then go to rehab and detox there, medically or not. My other plan (I've had a lot of time to think) is to take my next paycheck and just go upstate for a mini-vacation with it, accomplishing basically the same thing as I would by going to rehab. To me, the only thing I got out of rehab was 30 days clean and learning a lot more about dope for when I got out, so I would rather just go upstate and hang out with friends for a month and stay clean during that time, both since I would want to, and because I would be in areas with no drug scene.

Edit: boy do these subs back me up. I was just using my favorite public restroom and managed to clog it up with a suboxone shit. I felt it coming one since I couldn't sleep well due to pains in my organ areas, and after a large cup of coffee I knew the big one was ready for departure, so headed to the nicest public restroom around and lit it up. The worst part was having to tell the woman at the front desk that the toilet was clogged, then she was saying it all loud to the rest of the workers, and apparently the custodian is on vacation so they won't have the backup custodian in for another 4 hours. Oops.

Last edited:
Tommy I would do the upstate vacation. I have clogged many toilets and I get some sick satisfaction knowing I did it too. Especially the time I did it at guitar center. Of course there was a guy waiting to use the shitter when I came out. I saw the look he gave me after he came out it was priceless.

Last edited:
So I've recently gotten some decent shit...although the stamp is pretty original...my dealer tells me the other day"Hey Fuck You!!!!" And I'm like shocked she would say that to me since I hadn't done anything to her to warrant that comment...and I'm like "Fuck you too!!!" and got pissed then she says No, no I'm telling you the name of this new shit I copped!!! Hahaha, felt like an idiot for a sec but these are them-----can't figure out how to post a pic??

Last edited by a moderator:
How the hell do you post a pic that's on your computer?? It says post a URL but there's no URL when the pic is in your Pictures or Documents file....stuck...

How the hell do you post a pic that's on your computer?? It says post a URL but there's no URL when the pic is in your Pictures or Documents file....stuck...

You have to go to an image hosting website. Here is the one I use. Click 'computer' underneath where it says 'upload images' on the right, and the next few steps are basic. At the end you are going to copy/paste the url from the "BBCode (message boards & forums)" section and it is already in code so it's good to go on here. No need to even add image tags since it's already got them.

So what it sounds like ya do open air coppin wich is a hit or miss an ya gotta deal with all the bullshit. Id say get call up connecs. Lot less hastle an shit. Im blessed with all the connecs i got cuz alot were 'handed' to me. The guys always got good shit.

I could never do open air or city coppin. Fuck that. I hate Baltimore an all the shit goin down there. Also whats the difference between the dope in the blue bags an baltimore raw. Besides that philly dope is better i mean is it raw? What i mean is its all still powder but is it just not in brand name bags an just comes in lil baggies. I never understood that. But theres a very high chance of city coppin will lead to shit dope. Just how they operate cuz they dont know ya an they dont mind sellin ya stepped on shit.

Weird. I actually prefer cold coppin' in NJ. It's alot quicker than a connect, believe it or not. I have to dial & wait for the dealer to come out, which takes them about a half hour, and I don't want to be in the hood for that long feel me?
With cold coppin' I just walk up, say bundle, hand off. & If that set doesn't have what I want then I move onto the next one, which is only about a block over.
I'm in there 2 minutes, tops. Idk, I find cold coppin' more convenient. Especially when the sets have better dope than the connects..

Tommy I would do the upstate vacation. I have clogged many toilets and I get some sick satisfaction knowing I did it too. Especially the time I did it at guitar center. Of course there was a guy waiting to use the shitter when I came out. I saw the look he gave me after he came out it was priceless.
lol that reminded me of the story of going fishing with my uncle when i was about 10 and we stopped to fill the boat up with gas and to go to the bathroom before getting on the boat. so it was a 1 person bathroom and he had me go first and wait for him and he was i nther for a good 10mins and a line formed and so he finished and walked out and this guy walked in right behind him and closed the door. all of a sudden the door flinds open and the guy has got his nose under his shirt holding his breath and i remeber him gasping for air and me and my uncle just laughing so hard about this cause my uncle was a big 400lb+ dude and the look on the guys face after going into the bathroom and basicvally running out after 4seconds was the funniest thing ive ever seen as a 10year year old..i remeber thatsame trip he played ac/dc "i got big balls" song and i thoiught it was the coolest thing i ever heard ..man he died tooyoung he was only 38, but like isaid was like 450lbs and thats what kiled him eventually

Yeah those real fat shots. So i cheated the other day was chillin with this girl an all been clean for bout a month on em subs rite an we go in ona bun. We got some real nice shit an damn this girl wasnt bullshitting either. There this dope goin round down here an this shits fuckin wet. Anyone run into these or know what im talking about. Like the dope is all sticky wont dump outta the bag you gotta scrape it. Everyone sayin it got wet but fuck do they know bout that stuff i just aint puttin it up my arm..

it could have got wet but my guess is its just the humidity..that happens every summerherein chicago..the onlyway i was able to get around that wasto buy my dope the night before i was gonna use it and let it sit around in my room that had a dehumidifier and an AC unit..9/10 times the dope would go back to mnormal by the time i used it the next night. so if i were you, i would start coppping the night before andlettingm the dope chill for 24hours n a normal dry enviroment and so the humdity doesnt fuck it up..that happened to me last week and i couldnt wait cause i was sick as shit, so i used it and got high but i would have been able to stretch it more if it would have broke up proper

Hope this works...
XEPclSi.jpg
So yeah my old gal is on again and these are the shiiett...Just 2 and got a great rush, good "legs" and the price can't be beat for great counts(good-size amounts)

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, this supposed dealer keeps calling and texting me and it's annoying. I was with my boy the other day and he asked me what 'dog food' was because he ran into a dealer earlier in the day who he exchanged numbers with for coke, and he had just told him he had dog food too. So I told him it was dope and I would be interested in trying some, so we called the dude and met up with him.

He asked how many and I said just 2 because I gotta try stuff before buying more, and he told me how much he would do the first bundle for, but I told him I still wouldn't want to spend that much the first time. He said he would call us in 45 mins with my dope and some soft for my boy. He never called back that night, but started blowing up my phone ever since.

He is way to persistent to have good stuff, or maybe even real stuff for that matter. My boy has never dealt with him and hasn't been getting calls each day like I have, but I agree with the notion that if you have good dope you don't have to push it on people. 'Fire' sells itself, so he's either going to try to rob me, or sell me some shitty dope. There is a small chance that he has fire dope, but unless he want to sell me 2 bags I'm not doing it. I'm not sure if he said he will only do bundles and more, but if he does then that's a red flag for a new customer. If he texts me again today I'm going to ask for a free sample. Fuck it.

^It's smart to think what you're thinkin, and you should always be careful with someone acting like that, but the way you're describing it sounds more like an inexperienced new dealer desperate for customers to me....and a lot of the time, when that's the case....it could end up being some fuckin fire! Or not, but I've had it go both ways and the way you describe it, I think it's worth throwin a little money after to see...

Man, this supposed dealer keeps calling and texting me and it's annoying. I was with my boy the other day and he asked me what 'dog food' was because he ran into a dealer earlier in the day who he exchanged numbers with for coke, and he had just told him he had dog food too. So I told him it was dope and I would be interested in trying some, so we called the dude and met up with him.

He asked how many and I said just 2 because I gotta try stuff before buying more, and he told me how much he would do the first bundle for, but I told him I still wouldn't want to spend that much the first time. He said he would call us in 45 mins with my dope and some soft for my boy. He never called back that night, but started blowing up my phone ever since.

He is way to persistent to have good stuff, or maybe even real stuff for that matter. My boy has never dealt with him and hasn't been getting calls each day like I have, but I agree with the notion that if you have good dope you don't have to push it on people. 'Fire' sells itself, so he's either going to try to rob me, or sell me some shitty dope. There is a small chance that he has fire dope, but unless he want to sell me 2 bags I'm not doing it. I'm not sure if he said he will only do bundles and more, but if he does then that's a red flag for a new customer. If he texts me again today I'm going to ask for a free sample. Fuck it.

I like the way you think. I had a dealer like that once. Met him at my work place. I asked him for a sample & he said he only does bundles. So I told him nah, however, I'll buy 1 bag from you & we can go from there.
Never did it, but he kept pushing me to buy a bundle. Kept hitting up my phone like there was no tomorrow, even after I told him like 30 times that I'm not spending that much money on dope especially if I don't know if it's good dope.
A few days later I never saw him again. Probably tried to get 1 last scam in before he got laid off from work.

But yeah, ask for a free sample. If he doesn't do it, then just buy 1 bag from him.. I would still be kinda weary of him, he could always get 1 bag of good dope, then sell you some dogshit, or even worse, fake shit.
Dealers like that are a hit & miss. It's better to be safe than sorry. It's a huge risk you're taking, man.

^He could be tryin to beat Tommy just this one time for money....that's true...but maybe it's someone who just got fronted a couple bricks of some fire who's recruiting custies....Who knows after this one time, but some of the best deals and best dope I've ever had has been from new dealers tryin to get business....I'd tell him that I'll take a bundle but I want to try 2 bags first...That way, he brings the whole bundle, if it's shit you tell him to fuck off...If it's good you pay for the whole ten....that's how I'd do it, cuz nobodys gonna come out for 2 bags...just tell him up front what the deal is...If he won't do that, Fuck 'em!

Tommy try to meet him at his house too. That way he will know you know where he lives and probably won't sell you bunk shit. Although most dealers I have delt with don't like to work from home if you know what I mean. The only dealers that let me come to their home I had been buying from for a while and spending a few c-notes at a time.

I like the way you think. I had a dealer like that once. Met him at my work place. I asked him for a sample & he said he only does bundles. So I told him nah, however, I'll buy 1 bag from you & we can go from there.
Never did it, but he kept pushing me to buy a bundle. Kept hitting up my phone like there was no tomorrow, even after I told him like 30 times that I'm not spending that much money on dope especially if I don't know if it's good dope.
A few days later I never saw him again. Probably tried to get 1 last scam in before he got laid off from work.

But yeah, ask for a free sample. If he doesn't do it, then just buy 1 bag from him.. I would still be kinda weary of him, he could always get 1 bag of good dope, then sell you some dogshit, or even worse, fake shit.
Dealers like that are a hit & miss. It's better to be safe than sorry. It's a huge risk you're taking, man.

In your particular case...it sounds like the guy you met at work wasn't the one with the bundles....He may have been close to the guy with the bundles and he just wasn't willing to peel off one bag as a tester....They always are interested in a new customer for fuckin heroin, because if you got a habit goin it's potential steady money for years! A lot of dealers don't like to break it down less than bundles or halfs....A lot of them sell al their dope and immediately re-invest their profit in dope....they know exactly how much money they can spend on the side and exactly how much they absolutely need to make to re-up! Making the re-up money is like paying rent to a dope dealer....it's non-negotiable!

Of course, he could have been just trying to beat you for 60-100 dollars too! lol...

sorry to double post...but my edits always get fucked up!

Anyway guys, look at it like this....say a guy fronts you some dope that you have to pay 800 back on...but the potential profit if you don't cut any deals is 1600....you already sold 1000 worth and you spent 600 on random shit for yourself already....If you're not careful and you start spending the cash in pocket or giving too gooda deals on the remaining dope, you could end up short! A lot of the time, that factors into the whether or not you're gonna get a deal or not....and if the dealer fucks up and spends more than he has left to sell, the only thing left to do in that case is step on the dope!

If you don't have a lot of customers and you're spending money on gas, weed and food everyday...it's a lot easier for the dealer to fuck up than it seems from the customers perspective!

Status
Not open for further replies.