16th issue General Heroin Discussion v hit it raw or bag it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ And speaking of jeebis I actually ended up doing a heroin / soma / adderall combo which is very rare for me since I don't really do combos. The high from my 3 bags of fire dope had started to wear off, so I took a soma to prolong it but it made me way too out of it so then I took an adderall to help me function.

The dope was really good stuff from my Queens connect that always has the best stuff. It was a different batch which is extremely rare, but it didn't disappoint. I had bought some food to enjoy with my friends since we were all meeting back up at my one friends house when he came back from the dope run, and I couldn't even bother with trying to eat with how high I was. Having my brain tell my jaw to move was too much of a task for me, so I just sat there nodding for a while until I could strike up enough energy to eat.

I had to wait a while before allowing myself to make the 5 minute drive home, and once I got there my neighbor offered me some soma in return for an adderall since he wanted one to help him sober up for his out-patient meeting. I'm glad I only took 1 soma because that turned out to be more than enough. He offered me a bunch but I told him that I'm very sensitive to it and sure enough I found myself nodding out on the computer from just the 1 soma.

That's when I figured to do the same thing as my neighbor and use my adderall to counteract some of the noticeable affects from the downers (dope and soma in my case, soma and I think benzos in his case) since I was once again too high to allow myself to drive and my family members were about to start getting home from work.

The adderall kicked in enough for me to be able to hide the fact that I was high on dope + soma, but it's a good thing that they left again because I'm experiencing the roller coaster high. I'll be focused and stimulated enough to concentrate on typing my reply, and then I feel the sedation creep back in and I go back to nodding. The final result is a post that takes forever to type but without all the typos.

what you're describing here is kinda how the whole "speedball thing" starts....And it's funny, because you think with all the bad shit we heard about heroin growin up, that we'd have the common sense to stay away from it...guess it didn't happen for us!

But man, the whole thing with mixing coke and heroin, well that's just legendary how stupid and dangerous that is....

But if you use heroin, there's a huge chance you know where to get coke.... And if you're using dope in the first place, of course you're gonna have some of it in your system whenever you do coke....I used both of them on the same days for years on and off but I didn't consider it a speedball because I was pretty much using the coke and then doing the dope after to come down...

Note: I IVed heroin for a good 9/10 years before I ever considered shooting coke. I've always been a huge pussy with cocaine for the most part. I can do my fair share throughout the course of a night but I'm always afraid my hearts gonna explode!

Starting to IV coke instead of snorting or smoking it in freebase form was a much worse decision than IVing heroin IMO...once you start IVing both heroin and cocaine. you live in a state of perpetual dissatisfaction...You're either too high on the dope and you want coke or you're too tweaked from the coke and you want more dope...People talk about chipping on dope...I dare someone to come on here and say they can pull speedballs off responsibly...If I do a shot of cocaine on any given day, it ruins the whole day...I jones for it until the second I pass out from whatever I used to come down....After awhile, it was the only thing I could think about in the morning when I woke up...

Tommy mentioned the adderalls and benzos here...I was actually to a point that I was pretty much shooting heroin and cocaine everyday. I had a girl(not my girlfriend) who was doctor shopping and getting two scripts for Xanax and Adderall every month...bars and IR 30s...She fronted all of it to me and I sold it for her every month...I never made a cent. I sold as much as I had to so I could pay her for the scripts and I kept the rest for myself to supplement my already "insanely out of control" dope and coke habit!

I only mixed these 4 drugs for 6 months or so, but I am so grateful to God or whatever's out there that me and my girl are still alive....I lost my job in that time period. I was in and out of blackouts constantly...thinking I was gonna die of a heart attack all the time, routinely doing chest compressions on my girl once a week or so when she'd "lose color" and her "breathing got fucked up"..

It really came to the point that NOTHING could satisfy me....I had all the drugs I could ever fantasize about and it wasn't even enough....

Man, I'm sorry I rambled on this post....but shit....Some people can actually pull off DOPE alone for a long time if they're careful and can get the money. It's not a great life, but it's doable...throw the pills and coke on it, it's like givin yourself AIDS! Sounds crazy to say, but if you're playing with benzos coke and heroin and using needles, you probably have a much higher chance of dying within 10-15 years than someone with HIV/AIDS that's not on drugs..Just my opinion...

I feel guilty for being alive, because I know at least 10 people that I grew up with that didn't even make it half the time I did playing around with their lives before they had that one "flukey night" and stopped breathing for good...

I found out about another one today...I was friends with this kid from 3rd grade up until about 22....He only ever smoked weed, did ex and snorted coke last I knew...His girl left him, he started shootin dope, and in less than a year, he's gone...

Whats the point Im trying to make?...fuck, IDK...Drugs are bad! Quit now kids!

in the end drugs will fck u in the ass... you young fcks think you are the exempt ,,, I thought I was at one time......... it will leave you with nothing but memories if that's your thing keep on getting high..

There is no such thing as an successful DOPE FIEND

I know you young fckers don't want to hear this shit.. guess its just gonna take you all going thru it to understand.. just wish I would of listion before things got outofcontrol

don't kid yourself... its really easy when you using dope....

Last edited:
Shit man, you think some of us dont know this shit, Been doin this shit 10 years and that aint shit compared to lots of the folks out there.

Some of the kids on here I see them and just shake my head cuz they think they got it.

But some of us know whats waitin and the end of the line and just dont give a fuck ya dig...

Anyways...

if you keep it somewhat under control you don't have to lose your shit in the first place

I agree. I've seen what's happened to some. I choose to veer in the other direction.
Then again I don't think I've been sober since 2004 or so... and I've only been doing dope since 2011. I like it better that way I guess...
G

I relapsed after three mobnths and cold copped today, feeling happy yet kind of shitty

People are going to do what they want.
In my book.. you can't teach an old dog new tricks.
I've lost friends, possessions, and trust from everyone.
Next stop is being homeless, however, I've pulled myself out of the cycle and got my shit together.
I still do dope, just not as much.. I won't go around making schemes to get money for dope anymore.
If I ain't got it, then I aint got it. Simple as that. I can't afford to lose anything else.

People are going to do what they want.
In my book.. you can't teach an old dog new tricks.
I've lost friends, possessions, and trust from everyone.
Next stop is being homeless, however, I've pulled myself out of the cycle and got my shit together.
I still do dope, just not as much.. I won't go around making schemes to get money for dope anymore.
If I ain't got it, then I aint got it. Simple as that. I can't afford to lose anything else.

I know these feels man

gotta kill 12 hours till i can bang the speedball that i've been craving for the past week. like sure I'm always craving a nice shot of dope, but thats cause im dependent, but something about the cravings i get for a coke rush are so strong sometimes. i'll be pissed if my dudes like "sorry bro all outta white, but i got the other all day my man, guaranteed fire".

gotta kill 12 hours till i can bang the speedball that i've been craving for the past week. like sure I'm always craving a nice shot of dope, but thats cause im dependent, but something about the cravings i get for a coke rush are so strong sometimes. i'll be pissed if my dudes like "sorry bro all outta white, but i got the other all day my man, guaranteed fire".

Ugh, yeah that blows when you're really fiending coke and your guy runs out. That's why it pays to have a connect who deals with white only and is always good.

I wonder if this kid has moved onto dope yet, and if so what kind of song he would write about it. Maybe his next video would be a nice micron filtering song, although I'm sure that by now he would have pawned that nice piano and computer so his video would be done in the public library and he would be playing on a little keyboard he found in the trash or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.