16th issue General Heroin Discussion v hit it raw or bag it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got high for the first time in a week. I took a break using subs, which turned out to be a good call because I got drug tested today. My crazy mother called up my therapist and told her I had taken morphine last weekend and that I was heavy into heroin this past Christmas time. I admitted to the morphine and said I just took it last weekend for pain, and I completely denied the heroin thing, saying my mom is crazy and a misunderstanding had led her to believe I was using.

The problem with this is that my therapist speaks to my psychiatrist, which would have resulted in my being cut off from my Adderall and forced to taper off my valium. Luckily I passed the drug test though, so they don't think I'm a heroin addict because we all know that no heroin addict could pass a surprise drug test, which I did. If I failed the drug test I would have just ditched the therapist and went back to my previous psychiatrist that has no problems prescribing me my 2 scripts.

The guy was so stupid that he kept meeting people on the same street he was using before he got busted and he got busted again 2 weeks later! fuckin unbelievable!

I've had plenty of dealers that the cops knew exactly who they were and what they were doing but the dealers were so used to the heat, they just keep on goin no matter what! If I knew the cops were watching me, I'd stop for a little while and completely change where I did business....

When I went with my boy to cop from his Brooklyn connect we were waiting in the same spot as usual and my boy brought up that this dealer got busted a month or so back. I have no clue why we were meeting this guy in the same spot we always have, especially considering that this guy moves some weight so it's not like he's just got a few sleeves lying around.

We actually ended up doing the deal a few blocks over, but he had us waiting outside the stash house for over an hour while he kept saying "I'll be right there Papi, I'm just down the block." I'm hoping that he at least rented out a different apartment in the building he uses as a stash but I don't know. This guy would get busted (again) in a second if the police knew he was still dealing because he's so predictable.

I had gone with my friend to cop from the guy a bunch of times so I knew the two main spots (his family house and his stash house) so when I wanted the connect for myself I just took the train to east NY, and first headed to the stash house. Sure enough I see his big noticeable SUV pull up to the stash, but by the time I got across the street he had pulled away. So then I walk over to his house, and sure enough the SUV is parked out front. He had someone else in the car though while he ran inside, so I decided not to approach him when he came back out.

I ended up calling my boy up and told him I was in east NY looking for a connect, and he told me he would just put me on to his dealer since he didn't want me walking around that area aimlessly, trying to somehow run into a dealer or fellow addict that could help me out. I didn't want to tell him that I was right down the block from his dealers house because I didn't want him to know that my plan was to try to go straight through his dealer, cutting him out as the middleman, so I told him I was by the train station still (a 40 min walk to the dealers house) which backfired because the dealer told my boy he was leaving in 10 minutes so I would have had to make it there within that time, but since my boy thought I was still all the way by the train station he told the guy I was too far away to be able to catch him in time. Oh well...

haha tommy I know exactly the kind of mind games you are talking about

its all about perception and getting people to help you out more than you have to help them

Really upset!! Went to go cop downstate NYC and my connect called me when I was a half an hour away to tell me he ran out. I had called two hours before on Friday night to set the time and he said all was well. Then boom on the highway and get the call and I know something was wrong. No dice today as well! Hoping for tomorrow as I haven't used in over a month but I can't get it out of my mind now. Been working 60 hours a week and work is going well but now it's all I can think about. Maybe it's a sign??? Ughhh

Really upset!! Went to go cop downstate NYC and my connect called me when I was a half an hour away to tell me he ran out. I had called two hours before on Friday night to set the time and he said all was well. Then boom on the highway and get the call and I know something was wrong. No dice today as well! Hoping for tomorrow as I haven't used in over a month but I can't get it out of my mind now. Been working 60 hours a week and work is going well but now it's all I can think about. Maybe it's a sign??? Ughhh

That would infuriate me. If I call and we come up with a time and you say you're good, you better fucking be good.

dont buy alot if you do cop..you been clean a month, i say you should just stay clean but if yo uare gonna use then dont go buy a jab or a bundle(unless you got a crazy good price) ..just go get a few bags to get you high and hold you down and use them all or maybe save a little line for the nect day. but dont have 11bags left of the jab cause you only needed one or 2 bags, just buy the 2-3bags and use it all that night. hopefully you dont like it as mnuch as you thought you would and clean up for good after it

I agree but you know when you get it in your head to get high! I was gonna celebrate as my birthday is coming up on the 14th and then I'm gonna hit the Stones show on the 16th in Philly. So I was gonna buy two bundles and really stretch it. I'm sure my tolerance is really low as before that I was only doing two to five bags every so often. Maybe today will be a new day....

Cool thing is that I have subs saved up and everything!

I agree but you know when you get it in your head to get high! I was gonna celebrate as my birthday is coming up on the 14th and then I'm gonna hit the Stones show on the 16th in Philly. So I was gonna buy two bundles and really stretch it. I'm sure my tolerance is really low as before that I was only doing two to five bags every so often. Maybe today will be a new day....

Cool thing is that I have subs saved up and everything!

That sounds good in theory but it takes a lot of will power to not use all your dope really quickly when you have a lot of it.

all the willpower in the world.
and in my mind if I'm gonna break down and cop dope, it might as well be a bundle

Anyone heard from Jeebis? Hope he is well! haven't heard from him since his friend had passed away! I really hope you are doing well as I miss your posts! If you need anything I will be in Albany this week! Peace

Anyone heard from Jeebis? Hope he is well! haven't heard from him since his friend had passed away! I really hope you are doing well as I miss your posts! If you need anything I will be in Albany this week! Peace

He hasn't posted in a month, but his last activity was 9 hours ago (just before 4pm eastern time on June 2nd) so he is at least well enough to log on using his account.

He hasn't posted in a month, but his last activity was 9 hours ago (just before 4pm eastern time on June 2nd) so he is at least well enough to log on using his account.

If I remember he said he was gonna try and chill out on the dope for a hot minute.

If I remember he said he was gonna try and chill out on the dope for a hot minute.

Was he also going to chill on the weed, coke, ketamine, ecstasy, crack, methadone, adderall, soma, and whatever else was in the mix?

^ And speaking of jeebis I actually ended up doing a heroin / soma / adderall combo which is very rare for me since I don't really do combos. The high from my 3 bags of fire dope had started to wear off, so I took a soma to prolong it but it made me way too out of it so then I took an adderall to help me function.

The dope was really good stuff from my Queens connect that always has the best stuff. It was a different batch which is extremely rare, but it didn't disappoint. I had bought some food to enjoy with my friends since we were all meeting back up at my one friends house when he came back from the dope run, and I couldn't even bother with trying to eat with how high I was. Having my brain tell my jaw to move was too much of a task for me, so I just sat there nodding for a while until I could strike up enough energy to eat.

I had to wait a while before allowing myself to make the 5 minute drive home, and once I got there my neighbor offered me some soma in return for an adderall since he wanted one to help him sober up for his out-patient meeting. I'm glad I only took 1 soma because that turned out to be more than enough. He offered me a bunch but I told him that I'm very sensitive to it and sure enough I found myself nodding out on the computer from just the 1 soma.

That's when I figured to do the same thing as my neighbor and use my adderall to counteract some of the noticeable affects from the downers (dope and soma in my case, soma and I think benzos in his case) since I was once again too high to allow myself to drive and my family members were about to start getting home from work.

The adderall kicked in enough for me to be able to hide the fact that I was high on dope + soma, but it's a good thing that they left again because I'm experiencing the roller coaster high. I'll be focused and stimulated enough to concentrate on typing my reply, and then I feel the sedation creep back in and I go back to nodding. The final result is a post that takes forever to type but without all the typos.

Oh shit man, I used to be a big fan of the combos but I never do much more than a speedball these days and even that's rare. Sure I'll eat some benzos and smoke weed and drink, but that's about it. I do plan to do quite a few big combos all weekend long for the 4th though. I'm going away for the long weekend and my 25th birthday is that Monday so I'm at least bringing a good $5-600 worth of drugs. I'm talkin dope, coke, benzos, oxy, weed, psychs of some sort (probably the shrooms I have saved since nobody is real enough to get actual L these days), adderall, lots of booze, and I am trying to talk this chick (that we both suffer from some extreme sexual tension) into getting some molly and K (which I know she can get). Maybe not do it all at once, but there will be a hell of a lot of combos going on that weekend and I will be rocked the whole time for sure. I even hear rumors of a small rave that nobody will tell me about. It will be one fuck of a good time if I don't fall flat on my face and seize. I've done worse back in the day.

But yeah, Jeebis likes to party hard. I do hope he's okay as well. Definitely a cool cat that doesn't need an early death like some of his friends have had.

Uh, I'm in my 40's and have been on dope for 2 years. Started with dad's leftover morphine after he died from cancer, then chipping for 6 - 8 months, then meeting a guy who I did it with nonstop for 3 months and I kept on it after we broke up. Plus I was so depressed from that guy from Weezer OD-ing in Chicago. He was hanging out with me the day before he died and I wasn't on dope yet. But the dope helped the pain go away from dad and Weezer dude. I never had to identify a body before. I still have nightmares.

I don't really feel guilty about my drug use.

God damn, that sounds fucking awful. Extremely honest and true, but awful still.. Thank god Im trying to finally get my shit together at 22 (and I thought I was too late)

Yeah Im 22 as well, I have a feeling we're like the youngest on here (esp in the chi area)

Status
Not open for further replies.