16th issue General Heroin Discussion v hit it raw or bag it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you keep your cigs on you? I do, especially if I got drugs in em. I guess the careless part of putting the evidence in your own room was a no no. I always ball up the wax, put it in the mini dope bag, wrap in tp and bury in the trash can.

Hope everything works out for you tho tommyboy

I try not to leave any evidence of what I did and I live on my own. It's a good habit to get into.

Don't you keep your cigs on you? I do, especially if I got drugs in em. I guess the careless part of putting the evidence in your own room was a no no. I always ball up the wax, put it in the mini dope bag, wrap in tp and bury in the trash can.

Hope everything works out for you tho tommyboy

I put the pack of cigarettes in my sneakers while I was asleep.

i dont think i could do anything else besides IV my boy. it just seems like a waste to do anything else with it

Yeah, I don't know anyone who started IV'ing that went back to any other ROA. It's just not realistic.

I put the pack of cigarettes in my sneakers while I was asleep.
How the hell do you have a cig pack in your shoes in your room, and don't hear your mom snooping around your room.. Wtf was she doing snooping around your room while you were in it and sleeping anyway? Thats the weirdest story ive heard.

Copped a half jab today from a back up connect i acquired a few weeks ago and this was the first time I've dealt with im.. unfortunately my main connect had the phones off.. Double unfortunately, this new guys shit sucked. I did the whole $50 worth and barely caught a high.. i was pissed. Wont be calling him again.

How the hell do you have a cig pack in your shoes in your room, and don't hear your mom snooping around your room.. Wtf was she doing snooping around your room while you were in it and sleeping anyway? Thats the weirdest story ive heard.

Nah man I fell asleep on the couch like I sometimes do since there is no TV in my bedroom and I don't feel like getting up to go to my bedroom to sleep when I'm half asleep on the couch already, or sometimes already passed out so I'm obviously not going anywhere. After she found the morphine pills she tore apart my room and that's when she found the baggies in the empty cigarette pack in my garbage (no more hiding stuff in packs of cigarettes for me).

I would have just left the morphine pills in my car but I've got a hardcore junkie across the street from me who we already suspect broke into my brothers and my neighbors cars for money and pills, and given that I needed the morphine to keep me from being sick on the busiest work weekend of the year I didn't want to take my chances, especially since I wasn't getting paid for a few more days and I had spent the last of my drug funds.

PA up in the hizzy reprezent northeast we go hard
i havent been doing heroin though legit
last dope i did was weeks ago, shit called Bullets from this dude in the projects
good stuff, hood stuff

Copped a half jab today from a back up connect i acquired a few weeks ago and this was the first time I've dealt with im.. unfortunately my main connect had the phones off.. Double unfortunately, this new guys shit sucked. I did the whole $50 worth and barely caught a high.. i was pissed. Wont be calling him again.

damn man thats the worst..i got a guy who i met outside of countyjail in the line at a food truck that i had overheard a convo between this guy who was in his early to mid 20s and an older lady who could have been his mom but by the wya they wer etalking i didnt think they were or they were the most dysfunctional crack baby family in the world..but he said something like "ahh i wanna go get this rock" and i was like did you say rock? and he was like yeah and i was like fuck that shit, wheres the blows? and we exchanged numbers and the kid called me once every couple weeks for about 7-8months and i never once copped from him. i dont know why he would keep calling, sometimes i wouldnt answer and he would leave a message..too funny

I got this dudes number awhile ago through a buddy but, his shit sucked so I never called him. That didn't stop him from calling and texting me a few times a week off the hook. I picked up the phone twice. The first time I just said that I'm good but he kept going. The second time he actually asked me why I don't cop from him so I told him flat out "dude your shit might be the worst I've ever had so stop calling me".

He still texted his new burner number even after that. IMHO if you got good shit you don't have to push like that.

lol should have just been like "there's one problem Happy... YOU'RE NOT ANY GOOD!"

I got this dudes number awhile ago through a buddy but, his shit sucked so I never called him. That didn't stop him from calling and texting me a few times a week off the hook. I picked up the phone twice. The first time I just said that I'm good but he kept going. The second time he actually asked me why I don't cop from him so I told him flat out "dude your shit might be the worst I've ever had so stop calling me".

He still texted his new burner number even after that. IMHO if you got good shit you don't have to push like that.
If he was smart he would have suckered you in with a fat bag of fire dope. Then after several purchases do the 'ol bait and switch with the garbage dope. Some people just aren't that smart.

Exactly. Desperately calling people like that to buy your shit is pretty pathetic. Good dope speaks for itself. It sells itself. I'm glad you told him off, hah. What did he say when you told him his shit was garbage?

He tried to sucker me in before I told him to stop calling by saying "I got fire now" and "just for you I'll do 3 for the price of two but, don't tell anyone". He must've thought this was my first rodeo or something. I don't know who falls for that shit. On top of his shit sucking he's also a pain in the ass to deal with. He basically just walks around and if you cop from him you gotta drop him off at his next meet. There's nothing that's worth it there.

He tried to sucker me in before I told him to stop calling by saying "I got fire now" and "just for you I'll do 3 for the price of two but, don't tell anyone". He must've thought this was my first rodeo or something. I don't know who falls for that shit. On top of his shit sucking he's also a pain in the ass to deal with. He basically just walks around and if you cop from him you gotta drop him off at his next meet. There's nothing that's worth it there.

Yeah, fuck that. I have no patience for those guys.

A coke dealer I knew always said dealing was the easiest job he had. He would say the coke is so good it sells itself.

That's not always true..
Not too long ago there was a new dope set around, and they were persistent in getting me to try their dope while I was walking by..
Then dude said "Buy 1 get 1 free" So I said fuck it, why not? Tried it, and shit was fire.. Went back and copped some more.
Unfortunately the set was raided about a week ago..

Haven't seen them since. Maybe they moved to a new location.. whatevers left of them..

Yeah those early texts and calls claiming fire, come through are always ignored
It's the dudes that never call because there phone is ringing off the hook all day and you can hardly get a hold of them because so many fiends are trying to call and cop at the same time that are quality dealers, well at least in my area

If you get to the meeting spot and see at least like 5 or 6 licks lined up on the street in there cars you know the shit is gonna be good, especially if you've been copping off the same nig on a regular basis

Yeah those early texts and calls claiming fire, come through are always ignored
It's the dudes that never call because there phone is ringing off the hook all day and you can hardly get a hold of them because so many fiends are trying to call and cop at the same time that are quality dealers, well at least in my area

If you get to the meeting spot and see at least like 5 or 6 licks lined up on the street in there cars you know the shit is gonna be good, especially if you've been copping off the same nig on a regular basis

Yeah I agree. I always get super excited when I see other people (im)patiently waiting for the same connect because 9/10 times that means the shit is fire and everyone wants some.

^I've met a lot of people that way....It seems like once someone's shit drops in quality people still keep goin to that guy anyway for awhile, then you meet someone waitin for the same guy and it's like, "Have you noticed this guys shit sucks lately?"...."Yeah, I got someone else's number a few days ago and I tried it ands it's pretty good, I'll call him if you wanna follow me I'll hook you up....we've both been waiting here on this street for 45 minutes! fuck this guy!"...

A few summer's ago, I was goin to these Dominican guys that had good shit for a few months, they'd only do grams. They were stupid because they would have everyone park on the same street everyday and there was always at least one other car there waiting... They got busted but one of the guys was out a few weeks later and started calling everybody to let them know he was back. The guy was so stupid that he kept meeting people on the same street he was using before he got busted and he got busted again 2 weeks later! fuckin unbelievable!

I've had plenty of dealers that the cops knew exactly who they were and what they were doing but the dealers were so used to the heat, they just keep on goin no matter what! If I knew the cops were watching me, I'd stop for a little while and completely change where I did business....

Status
Not open for further replies.