16th issue General Heroin Discussion v hit it raw or bag it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking this drug to soon or to late can result in percp/wds--a 5 day hell of throwing up, and general extreme discomfort. I've heard it described as the worst hangover you have had X10.If you feel you need maint. therapy, i would choose MMT over BMT anytime. Many forums out there that can describe the horrors far better than I. Be safe

How can taking it too late cause precipitated withdrawals? If there are no other opiates/opioids on your receptors when you take it then it's impossible to experience precipitated withdrawals.

Second, if you were to take the suboxone too soon and it cause precipitated withdrawals they will not last 5 days. Acute withdrawal lasts 5 days, but the precipitated withdrawals only last a few hours.

I tapered off 12mg of bupe over 28 days.. it was easy

How long were you on the 12mg for? If you were to taper from the start, taking 12mg and lowering your dose over the month until you are off then that's a lot easier to come off compared to someone that maintained at 12mg for a year and then taper over 28 days.

Fuck yo. Found out I lost someone to an intentional overdose. 2 shots. 1 of molly and coke. The other of a hole dose of k and a bunch of heroin.

I did a bunch of coke, Valium, and Xanax with my girlfriend because she was devastated, and then took a step back and thought wtf am I doing. Why can't I stop being a fucki g addict

Jeebis I tried to send you a personal message about your friend. I feel you and want to reach out. Please clear out your mailbox.

I got a new hookup,and I must of been getting burned all theese years cause the stuff im getting now is twice as good and twice as big as what I was getting for the last ten years. Nodding for 6 hours on four bags,me happy.

It's good to have dope u wanna brag on. I think its only a handful of times I've felt like that over the past year. And the last time was pretty recent. Sounds like u got some good shit bro.

I got a new hookup,and I must of been getting burned all theese years cause the stuff im getting now is twice as good and twice as big as what I was getting for the last ten years. Nodding for 6 hours on four bags,me happy.

Congrats. Be careful though.

Yea I've had 2 or 3 dealers whose stuff was consistently better than all the other dealers around. I wouldn't say you were getting burned all these years, just that you found a better connect.

Thats fair enough,i got better deals then my first dealer,then better as I got new dealers,now I get good a deal.

So one of my local dealers (the one with the chunks that he sells as 'full' or 'whole' ones) had a pretty bad batch recently, and when he copped again he asked me for feedback asap. It ended up being just as bad or worse than the previous bad batch, so he told me that he was returning it. I didn't expect that to go down well but he texted me today saying he switched it up. The stuff turned out to be a lot better than the previous batch, so I told him to tell his source not to hold out on the good stuff anymore!

I'm guessing it was a case of his source seeing how far he could push it (by cutting it more and more) before my guy would call him out on it and tell him nobody liked it, otherwise I don't see why/how he could have a shitty batch and a good batch at the same time. The difference was like night and day, both with quality and the cut.

The shitty batch had a nasty cut that didn't dissolve in water, so you were left behind with a decent amount of a translucent powder in the cooker which was a sign that it was shitty dope before you even did it. The taste and smell were on point, but that cut was just such a turnoff that it gave any IV user even more of a reason not to buy it. He ended up having to give me really good deals in order to help him get rid of it, and even though I bought a decent amount I was sure to let him know that I only did so because I felt bad that he was stuck with it, it was convenient since he was local and cheap compared to my city connect, and because I wanted this batch to be gone in hopes the new batch being a lot better.

I figured that when he returned it he would just be getting his money back (and I was even skeptical of that) so I was surprised when he came back with a much better batch. Like who would think that some dope dealer in NYC would accept returns and do exchanges? That's good business though since he's not a street level dealer so each customer is worth a lot to him since I'm sure he just has a handful of dealers that cop from him since he only sells in bulk. At least that's what I think, since my dealer cops probably an ounce about every 10 days, selling it in 0.6mg bag increments.

In SE New England. the turn over is so quick it will make your head spin! It changes constantly! If someone has a big batch of good shit, all the hard-core junkies seem to find out about that dealer and buy all the shit up within days.

Normally, 2 weeks is a long time to get the same dope...There's lot of people that are stuck with one dealer, have habits and will actually continue to buy the same garbage that hasn't been getting them the last 3 days!

I had one of my dealers tell me that when he gets really strong shit, other dealers will come and buy it all up because they know they can step on it! I've definitely experienced dealers returning batches of garbage too, they have new shit the same day in some cases....

When that happens, it always makes me wonder what becomes of the garbage they returned? It probably gets sold to someone else and they're stuck with it! You can sell anyone garbage once, and I think that's how they go about getting rid of all of it, just find 50 people to buy it once and then most of it's gone....fucked up business!

This time of year, I'm usually running my ass of for dope, but it's depressing knowing summer's coming and all I'm probably gonna end up doing is being strung out for the whole thing! I'm glad I'm on suboxone!

^ Maybe they use the garbage dope as a cut for their other batches. I guess I would prefer my dope being cut with garbage dope as opposed to something inactive (although I wouldn't want that insoluble solid cut in any dope I get ever again) if its going to have to be cut.

And as for 2 weeks being a long time to get the same dope, well I'm on 8 months of getting the same dope from one of my dealers. It's been the same dope the whole time, with maybe a slight variation for a few weeks, but other than that it's been the same since day one. I've only had this dealer for those 8 months, so I wonder how it was before then. This is the dealer I was referring to that is one of those dealers whose product is better than most any other dealer I have dealt with.

And as for 2 weeks being a long time to get the same dope, well I'm on 8 months of getting the same dope from one of my dealers. It's been the same dope the whole time, with maybe a slight variation for a few weeks, but other than that it's been the same since day one. I've only had this dealer for those 8 months, so I wonder how it was before then. This is the dealer I was referring to that is one of those dealers whose product is better than most any other dealer I have dealt with.

I have dealers who I've been dealing with for years that still have the same dope they always had. It's not uncommon to find someone with a steady stamp.

^ Maybe they use the garbage dope as a cut for their other batches. I guess I would prefer my dope being cut with garbage dope as opposed to something inactive (although I wouldn't want that insoluble solid cut in any dope I get ever again) if its going to have to be cut.

this would be my guess too

my raw guy gets different dope every 5-7days and sometimes its really good and soometimes its not as good and i let him know that and 90% of the time i let him know i didnt like the batch, hge tells me that everyone else loves this shit and im like well thats them. and he goes they dont like the dark shit, they liek the lighter shit and i was like sometimes the lighter shit is ok but laitly it hasnt been, especially then its not coming in chunks like it usually does.

thats the first clue in my book that this "raw im getting" isnt gonna be some good raw...now im not sayin he steps on it himself cause he has bitches about having to switch people cause they were tryin to rerock shit on him and that it was garbage. and then i look at what he hands me and im thinking this "raw" is way too soft to be something thats really good right now. the dope might come in chunks but the chunks can crumble if you squeeeze them with your fingers really hard..then he gets dope that is alot darker and so rock hard it lookes mor elike a pebble then anything else and you need a card andf good dvd case and have to crush it and when you dont holdf it the right way little pieces shoot out the sides. i tell him i like that shit and he tells me everyone like the other shit and im like theres no way. the only way i cant concive someone might might the othe dope better is because maybe he adds a little dormin to it or actually he useees sleepnol but he adds just a little and so that helps just a little bit more with the nod, cause snorting raw and snorting a bag of regular dope are 2 completly things. some, well prolly most peopel prefer a little dorm when they use and even i sometimes add a little dorm to my pile (normlaly ill eat a little cause i hate putting it up my nose) cause it does do something and i think thats why he thinks he can get away with it, because people do tell them they like it better. i dunno i would think most people dont buy the raw and cut it themselves if they are just gonna use it. cause if youre snorting it why would you really want to add some more junk to it and then stick it up your nose but if your shooting it, your takin it straight from the bag and using it.

so say they get the "soft raw" that has some powder in the bag and they do it up and notice it packs a nice little heavier nod and then 2days later that are back and same thing. next weeks comes and its something different, this shit is harda as a rockand the "powder" might be just little pebbles and not really powder. they try this "hard raw" and maybe gets a better rush but doesnt nod as hard as the last batch and thats really what we all want. also the bags might not last as long cause the little bit of power o n the bottom is actually more then you think and the other stuff even though it weighs out, one just has more volume when crushed. so they mmight keep this to thesmelves like me and try and notice a pattern or they go and tell him that the other batch was better. and when the majority of your clients more then liely shoot ttheir dope, more are gonna say the same..

and its all cause that littloe bit of dorm in it. i know im prolly in the minority cause unless youre a complete noob, you are shooting the raw. cause if you were just snorintg it, you prolly wouldnt be buying raw and just getting the normal sawbucks and jabs like everyone else. but no, jabs start to be too expensive cause your needing 9,10,11 bags to get high now or its unconsistant or a hassle to get or any other 10thousand things i could think of. so you realize you got another one of those major decisons like you had when you first decidred to switch to doing dope from pills...either start to shoot or you find something better and the next best thing is "raw". and by no means am i that naive that i think "raw" is really raw..i know its stepped on numerious times and at best im getting 65-75%, its prolly more like 50 for all i now or 40 who really does know, but what i do know is that some bags oin the street are less then 5%. when you do "raw" and then you go do your normal bags, thre is a noticeable differance. and they way i look at it is yeah i know raw iisnt really raw as you would normally think being 90% pure. but since the price of "raw" per gram is exactly the same price as buying a normal jab. when compared youre sawbuck contains at best 5% dope when mine at worst might be 30%

and if i had the money to prove this i would. of course its just my opinion and thought but its coming from a very experianced nose and a thoughtful and curious mind. plus the psycology behind is awesome if you think of it. its actually prolly the most awesome part of it all.

ahh fuck im high and of course after i noticed it i typed a TLDR but minus the spelling mistakes from my sticky keyboard and dyslesia.. i would like to know what you guys think a bout it..

its something thats been bugging me with my dealer and i just smoked a couple bongs, snorted a few lines and just thought it out about why the dope i think is better, he always says other people say it isnt as good. and they like the lighter shit better.

i think my dude has really did like a mini brainwash truthfully lol

ugh the thought of smoking crack when u want dope makes me feel sick just thinking about it.

One of the first times I was ever dope sick I couldn't get a ride to get my dope but I was with a group of people that had a ton of crack. My dumb ass decides that maybe smokin some rock will take my mind off of how shitty I was feeling. It made it 100x worse and at the end of the night I ended up finally getting my shit and could barely hit my vein because I was so sick and shaky from smoking all that rock. Yuck...never again.

How long were you on the 12mg for? If you were to taper from the start, taking 12mg and lowering your dose over the month until you are off then that's a lot easier to come off compared to someone that maintained at 12mg for a year and then taper over 28 days.
I was on it for a good 7 or 8 months. Then went to rehab and tapered off in 28 days.

Try going to snorting it and going back from there
Its a lot easier that way cuz snorting it will still get u well and then u can start taking subs when u want

i dont think i could do anything else besides IV my boy. it just seems like a waste to do anything else with it

I'm nodding my face off since I'm planning on taking a break with the help of suboxone. My mom found some morphine pills in my pack of cigarettes so then she tore apart my room while I was at work and found some empty baggies in a pack of cigarettes towards the bottom of my garbage. I know that we were having a conversation on here about throwing stuff out in your own garbage, and it turns out that it backfired on me.

My parents were crying of course, but I tried to tell them that the bags were from a while ago and that I just use morphine here and there now, and that I was just using the pills they found to help me get through the busy work weekend. They were the 15mg pills and I had 6 of them, so the next day when they asked where they were and I told them I ate them all they were bugging out since to them it seems like I took 6x the dose of a normal person, but we all know how weak oral morphine really is. I tried to tell them that it comes in 100mg pills too so me taking 6 of the 15 mg pills [90mg total] really isn't that big of a dose, but you can't expect them to understand that.

They were saying that now is a perfect time for me to go to rehab since they don't like my weekday job doing home improvements since it's by the job so not completely steady, and my weekend job isn't that big of a deal to have or not have, but I just applied to a bunch of job so I told them that I can't miss those opportunities if they call me back since they are for good jobs in the field I have my college degree in.

At least I'm not getting kicked out of my parents house over it, but it is giving me even more motivation to get the hell out of here. The only good thing that came from my mom tearing apart my room was her finding a container of clonidine that I was looking for to help me with this kick, so that's settling to know I have that now.

i dont think i could do anything else besides IV my boy. it just seems like a waste to do anything else with it

I still sniff a little bit each time I get high. I load the rig up with about 80 units so that I can squirt 10 units up each nostril, leaving me with 60 units to IV. Since I associate the taste with the high, squirting some up my nose plays its mental part in my high. I also think that it adds to the duration of the high, and sometimes when I'm a little generous in preparing my shot I will squirt even more up my nose (especially with a new batch when I'm unaware of potency) to play it safe.

So I don't consider sniffing dope a waste at all. Personally I think that I absorb it very well intranasally because I get a very mild rush from sniffing my dope, and IVing doesn't get me that much higher than sniffing it does. Don't get me wrong, sniffing it will have me nodding my face off on a dose that would just give me a moderate high when taken intranasally, but where most people say that IVing is about 2x as strong as sniffing I find it to be more like IVing 3 bags is like sniffing 2, instead of 1.5.

Status
Not open for further replies.