16th issue General Heroin Discussion v hit it raw or bag it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thats awesome that half of the money goes in the bank and 250 should be plenty of money,no rent and not havin to pay for food,but i can see you getting stuck in a rut just doing dope and having minimal obligations.Maybe after this get serious and start lokking again.good luck friend.Plus youll have a good start of money,saved and maybe you can get,your own place,its depressing not having your own space,and having to follow other peoples rules,n everything is someone elses stuff.

yeah no rent, no food or utilities or any of that, i dont even have to pay for gas since the only reason i drive is d=for her and to go cop, and she offers to buy me beer everycouple days and i accept and keep the money cause i buy the ber when i go shopping(yeah thats a scum bag move but its only like 10$ a week and it goes to weed for the most part)...only thing i gotta pay for is my cell bill ...oh and she just bought a new used car cause my uncle totaled his when he got his DUI and so she had to buy this car...well turns out the title was singed in the wrong place and indianass dmv wouldnt fix it, they said i had to take it back to the guy in illiois and have him get a new title(that could take weeks)..so i knew the lady at the currency exchange by my house and went to her and explained it and she decided to help me out even though it was otally agfainst the law what we were doing. thye only thing was the car had to be put in both hers and mines name since i had the illinois residence and thats were the title and plates had to come from.. so yeah the cars in my name too which is good now cause my other that i gave to my brother and we have both been using since my car got seized can now be fullu his again like it was supposd to be ...

but on another subjwct..i was as hell and ottoally forgot to call an assembly...and as you can tell my typing couldnt be anyworse tonite..i literally try and correct even most of these words spelled wrong but i give myself one chance to retype it just slower

If you have a skill....like a "trades" type skill like "carpentry" or "tile work" or "gardening."....You can make a better living than just any random person with a bachelors degree most of the time!.....And a lot of the older dudes I know that have families and houses and have used a lot of drugs and pulled it off, that's the whole thing! They work hard and know a trade!....Shit, I know a guy who owns a landscaping company that makes millions! He was never even one of the "smart kids" in high school, he just knows how to deal with people and hustle....He has a good eye for how to tackle big projects. He's a huge coke head and just as much of a fuck up as the rest of us, but he knows the business inside and out!

I went to college and dropped out because I was fucked up! I realize for myself that I like "blue-collar" type work better! As long as I show up and work, nobody cares if my hair is long or what drugs I'm on!.....I really don't have to deal with any assholes....maybe explain what we're doing to a few customers here and there.....but working for a small company or going out on your own is the way to go if you're a "partier", like a lot of us are!

A bachelors degree, if you use heroin and you're a fuck up?...You're in the same boat as everyone else. It really doesn't mean shit these days! 4 year degrees are a dime a dozen!

I actually have a few close friends who are fucking geniuses and work in the science fields! A few of my absolute best friends going back all the way to grade school actually....One of them has a couple of bachelors He gave up the money to get and a masters degree....He's a "computer engineer"(I think that's what you call it)....He works for a major corporation and troubleshoots major companies systems when they go down....He makes a fucking fortune! His base pay is 250,000! When they call him after hours to help out, he gets like 2-300 an hour just to walk people through shit on the phone! He's a IV dope fiends BTW! I got it for him for years when I lived back east.....he's not married, his house is paid for....he'd go grab 3-500 a day cash like it was nothing! We'd go back to his house and split up the shit like nothing! That's actually the main thing that skyrocketed my habit between '07-011....When I went to rehab, I gave him my 3 best phone numbers, which was a big deal! He has more self-control than me though! He has a 150-200 a day dope habit, but he's kept it at that for 2 straight years without goin up! He has enough money between savings and stocks to go on a 5 year unlimited binge, but he doesn't!

Another close friend of mine has a fucking PHD in physics! One of the hardest things to achieve academically! He hates teaching and he works from home off grants! He only makes 40-50k a year! He's never touched a drug in his life! Drinks less than 10 times a year.....

I guess what I'm saying....A college degree definitely isn't everything!

but reaLLY MY FIRST GOAL WOULD BE TO GET INTO A UNION BUTR WITH ALOT OF THEM YOU GOTTA KNOWSOMEONE TO GET THE APPRENTICESHIP AND I KINDA DONT..oops sorry

i figured i might stay here as long as i can and while im living here have her loan me money so i can get a CDL so i can have that asa back up..ill try and stay here with my uncle i guess since when his mom dies the house will go to him and its paid for. the only thing she had to pay is property taxes..so if i can live here rent free or split the taxes with him i should be able to stack lots of money..and then hopefully in n13years when i hit 40 i should be having my own little trucking company..i eventually would ask my uncle to get a new morgage on the house and i me just pay it and get a few trucks. my moms bf is a driver and i might even put my brother threw it if he wants and have all 3 of us driving..if i owned 3 trucks i could make like 10gs a week at least being boss..now i dont really know where and how i just know theres mponey top be made in that business and thats why i would drive for 5-10years to learn everything i can and where the big bucks where..i know if i got hired as a UPS driver i could make 100k a year and not even own my own truck..but first as soon as i got some money saved imma put my bro threw at least juco since my mom said she couldnt aford to do it for him.

The same basic principles that apply to hunting down dope, middle-manning, dealing etc., pretty much seem to translate to being a small business owner....but you have to do it all legit!

Sticking to the price you quote, doing a good job and developing a reputation as being reliable and "straight-up" are absolutely essential to getting your name out there! You may have to lose money to keep your word in certain cases, but it ends up being worth it, because reputation is everything in business!

It sounds like you have a plan for,the next five years,but you didnt mention your own place,is that not as much of a priority to you?

i dunno having my own place isnt that important right now, idrather have a roomate of somesort cause the bills are just crazy and nonstop nowadays..it just makes more sense to live with someone and split the bills, then being someone all flashy and cool and having a place of my own and having to pay 100% of the bills..i tried livin on my own and it didnt last very long and thats why i havent attempted it since lol

Its all good chinky,its that you didnt mention a.place of your own.I just remember living at someone else home I felt depressed,and you mentioned you were a little depressed sometimes so I thought havin your own place might make you feel better,and thats what I want,for you.Ok well its sounds like you got a plan,just,set reasonable goals and you will start to get there,then you will feel better inside,hit me up if you wanna rap.

im depressed that my family is moving to atlanta and the house i grew up in will be no more

Moving sucks unless the place you're moving to is awesome. But when does that really happen to a dope fiend? I don't regret trying dope & where that led me, because then I wouldn't be 1/10th of who I am today, but I wish I could always want to stay quit. Because for me, quitting is easy--I've never gone through W/Ds; keeping that desire to be clean is hard as fuck. I can be broken down, on the verge of tears, praying I'll never use again, then 24hrs later I only want to get high as fuck. It's so easy telling my family, even my best fucking friends I'm doing real well, off the shit, when I really just want to get high.

Goddammit, everything in my brain knows heroin is a dead end fucking street. How many more ODs do I have left in me? I just turned 21, but I've cheated death more than a lot of people twice my age. IDK if I'm here for a purpose, so I don't really believe I've made it out because I'm meant to do something, but I know there's more to life than heroin.

You've never gone through withdrawals bobby? How the hell do you manage that?

But I agree with you. It's hard to regret the choices I've made because it's made me into the person I am today. But I wish wholeheartedly that I didn't want to use anymore. But I don't even know how people get to that point.

Of I always want to not use anymore,but that doesnt mean im gonna stop useing,i wish I would stop,i get to about 6,days,then when I feel better,bam I use again.

wasnt really sure how I was gonna feel about crystal meth but I gotta say its pretty nice.

now I iust need to make a pipe, probably out of a light bulb because im lazy

maybe I should take some before I make it haha

I dont know if I would want to be on this more often than not though

Yeah man never tried crystal always wanted its hard to find shit like that out here.

But yeah I gotta ? So how many mgs of suboxone would it take to overdose? I already took 11mg. I been clean for 12 days an got down to maintain on 1mg a day an now I got 3 subs for free an am like fuck it ima get high its fuckin Saturday. So yeh I took em 11mg how much more woukd ya say is safe?

idk man once you had a dope habit Im not sure if I could get "high" off subs because id just be thnking in my head about how its not even close to the same feeling

and I heard after a certain amount in mgs the effects kind of diminish

Yeah man never tried crystal always wanted its hard to find shit like that out here.

But yeah I gotta ? So how many mgs of suboxone would it take to overdose? I already took 11mg. I been clean for 12 days an got down to maintain on 1mg a day an now I got 3 subs for free an am like fuck it ima get high its fuckin Saturday. So yeh I took em 11mg how much more woukd ya say is safe?

The chemical makeup of suboxone makes it virtually impossible to OD on.

The chemical makeup of suboxone makes it virtually impossible to OD on.

Correct. Its called the ceiling effect. After 8 mgs or so, the opiate recepters are saturated and therfore unable to process any more of bup. in terms of a high. Getting off of this stuff is some of the hardest opiate to extridite yourself form. Anyone who says no w/ds is a quack. fortunately ppl are now understanding the mind/social control of this opiate. And with a half life of apprx 37 hours and dosing every 24 hrs, the half lives keep building making it virtually impossible, and even after a short period on, to get off. Never take sub until you are in a state of mod. w/ds. The COW scale is helpful. And to avoid maximum discomfort a realistic taper is the only way off. The only appeal for this drug was the month take home VS. the everyday thing with 'done. And many ppl were tricked on to this drug. it was desihned for rapid detox and works well in that capacity. But now we're finding people on BMT as opposed to MMT. And waht "they" wanted. This drug is synthsized from the opium poppy as thebein not morphine. Taking this drug to soon or to late can result in percp/wds--a 5 day hell of throwing up, and general extreme discomfort. I've heard it described as the worst hangover you have had X10.If you feel you need maint. therapy, i would choose MMT over BMT anytime. Many forums out there that can describe the horrors far better than I. Be safe

Correct. Its called the ceiling effect. After 8 mgs or so, the opiate recepters are saturated and therfore unable to process any more of bup. in terms of a high. Getting off of this stuff is some of the hardest opiate to extridite yourself form. Anyone who says no w/ds is a quack. fortunately ppl are now understanding the mind/social control of this opiate. And with a half life of apprx 37 hours and dosing every 24 hrs, the half lives keep building making it virtually impossible, and even after a short period on, to get off. Never take sub until you are in a state of mod. w/ds. The COW scale is helpful. And to avoid maximum discomfort a realistic taper is the only way off. The only appeal for this drug was the month take home VS. the everyday thing with 'done. And many ppl were tricked on to this drug. it was desihned for rapid detox and works well in that capacity. But now we're finding people on BMT as opposed to MMT. And waht "they" wanted. This drug is synthsized from the opium poppy as thebein not morphine. Taking this drug to soon or to late can result in percp/wds--a 5 day hell of throwing up, and general extreme discomfort. I've heard it described as the worst hangover you have had X10.If you feel you need maint. therapy, i would choose MMT over BMT anytime. Many forums out there that can describe the horrors far better than I. Be safe

Thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.