• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids re-dosing Kratom issues

invis74

Greenlighter
I'm wondering if you guys know of any method to effectively re-dose Kratom -- not right away but later on in the day.

Even on the emptiest of stomachs, the second time I take Kratom like 8 hours after my first dose, it barely registers. For instance I take it in the morning, go to work, eat an early-ish lunch and try to take it again at like 6 or 7pm and it does nothing.

I don't chase the high or anything after dosing, I know that is fruitless, but it seems weird that it only really works once a day for me. I take caps of Thai, usually 5-6g is a good balance.

No matter how you go about re-dosing i have always found it to only prolong the high rather bring back the original intensity, I am sure its because the drug its self is subtle, compared to a lot of drugs that are successful at getting results from second dosing.

They only real option is completely against Harm Reduction but adding certain things could help bring back the high. ( even a beer might do it )

What I do is potentiate my first dose with Grapefruit juice so it will last a little longer and then redose right before the effects from that dose fade away, that way the second dose will actually hit me since I'm still feeling the residual effects of the first and then it evens out and I'm able to keep feeling good. Works much better for me than waiting till the first doses effects are gone, even if I take more on my second dose than on my first.

Only thing is it might seem too early to redose this quickly but it works much better for me, I used to have the same problem.

Yer the use of potentiaters could also work maybe even diphenhydramine. Still i have done that and not found the second dose to be nearly as stong as the first even with much more used.

Best thing to use is something like clonazepam as it is long lasting. (although does little for me but combined with kratom or any opiate seems to make the highs much long and I am guessing due to its long action

Xegh

Yer the use of potentiaters could also work maybe even diphenhydramine. Still i have done that and not found the second dose to be nearly as stong as the first even with much more used.

Best thing to use is something like clonazepam as it is long lasting. (although does little for me but combined with kratom or any opiate seems to make the highs much long and I am guessing due to its long action

Xegh

I have Klonopin, I usually take it when I'm towards the end of the Kratom high just to relax a bit more.