• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin question regarding heroin

manik23

Greenlighter
Hello, my first post here in a long while using a different account.

Earlier on a stupidly did some h something i never normally do, over the course of about 7 hours i reckon i snorted about 150mg, i am used to regularly taking DHC between 270mg-440mg probably about 60 tablets a fortnight, and i have taken morphine and subutex in the past, but i'm not a daily user.

now i am tall and fairly big build, i tried a couple of tiny bumps to start with which was fine, i probably did another 3 lines over the course of the day, i don't think i've done enough to do me a wrongun, to be honest i haven't even nodded out too much, but i didn't take into consideration that i am on mirtazapine 45mg and since friday 5mg olanzapine, last time i took these was late last night. the mirtazapine interacting i'm not so worried about because i've been on it for about a year so my system is used to that, it's the interaction with the olanzapine that worries me a little because i'm new to that and ended up doing 10mg last night because i was up all night with insomnia, i know gear is different for everyone, but it's been about 4 hours since i last did a small line and i'm pretty tired most likely due to complete lack of sleep last night. i just checked my pulse, it's about 72bpm which is fine i've read, i'm thinking don't take the mirtazapine or olanzapine tonight might be a smart move? or do you think drinking a coffee might help it to pass through my system quicker. i'm pretty sure i'm just being overly cautious, oh yeah i had one 330ml bottle of lager and 5mg of zolpidem in the afternoon, i've been keeping myself up and busy doing tidying. are there any warning signs or little tips like maybe drinking a coffee or tea that would help me flush it through my system. the paranoias doing my nut in!

sorry if this is in the wrong place or inappropriate but i just wanted a bit of advice, oh yeah i ate a couple of promethazine too for the itches.

I would have thought the mirtazapine will be safe but i would avoid the olanzapine if i was you as its very potent .
I take mirtazapine 45mg and have found it to synergize nicely with opiates (although ive no experience with heroin).
Mirtazapines sedative effects are from its H1 antagonism and the brain becomes tolerant to these effects quite quickly, so as long as its been a few hours since the promethazine etc then i wouldnt be too concerned.
Having said that, if your really worried about it then dont take anything else. Best to remember that you can put it in but cant take it back out.lol

I don't think you'll have any problem if you take only the prescribed doses of your meds, avoid taking opies at the same time, and avoid taking large doses of opies. Olanzapine and mirtazapine don't depress breathing that much, IF they do depress it, but you might feel weird - and not very euphoric. Antipsychotics are ANTI-euphoria, as you prob know... The only thing they're good at (if you don't need them for legitimate reasons) is to make you sleep and avoid vomiting.

cheers mate :) yeah i think i'm just prang because it's the first time i've done gear properly, i was only doing pretty small lines, don't even think i nodded properly just suddenly had all these thoughts going through my head like what if all the cns depressant are synergising etc but i'm sure there would be some sort of obvious sign if i'd come close to hitting the limit, definitely enough for today though!

last olanzapine i took was probably 17 hrs ago anyway still got the itches but can't be arsed with doing any more phenergan to be honest i'll probs laugh the olanzapine off altogether anyway, was only a tester couple of weeks from my doc and don't think i need it in my life at the moment lol

i'm being scripted them kinda off label for severe depression, generalised anxiety disorder and insomnia, only 5mg though, so not really an anti psychotic dose...want off all the meds really just come off pregabalin and promethazine because i decided wasn't having enough of an effect to be worth the strain on my body, if i want to even get a part time benzo script in the future i'll have to go through olanzapine, quetiapine, paroxetine all these others he said have to not have worked, i don't even want a daily script just enough for 3 nights a week of temazepan for when the insomnias real bad.

i'm sure i'll be alright, think its partly just because how groggy the olanzapines made me feel the past few days just out of interest do you know if theres an approximate time when the h gets out of your system? i guess different metabolism and taking the anti histamine will affect how long it would stay in someones system, just think i'd sleep a lot happier knowing most of the h was out of my system.

Well if you're not tolerant it can last for a while, depending on dose... For practical purposes, you can consider that the H is completely flushed out the next day, even tho traces stay in your body for a few days. Take care!

Well if you're not tolerant it can last for a while, depending on dose... For practical purposes, you can consider that the H is completely flushed out the next day, even tho traces stay in your body for a few days. Take care!

:)take care yourself

many thanks for prompt and helpful response.