• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids AH7921 Not showing up when screened for opiates.

mydrugbuddy

Bluelighter
Not sure what section this should be posted in, but as OD has most traffic I'll start here.

I recently had 150mg of AH in my blood before being tested for opiates at a drug screening clinic. The results came back as negative for opiates. This meant they would not give me any medical help to complte my taper.

Well ***** those ******* *******, im going to do it myself and show you useless bunch of cluess ****.
Btw, thankyou for your tremendous help and support throughout.

Whats puzzling me is whether my dose was just too low to trigger the opiate detector. I'd taken a lower than normal dose due to visiting family the previous evening. Many people seem to report you need 200 - 300 mg to even start feeling this stuff. Mybe the 150mg bomb id taken was cut. So hard to know what happened.

Whats that naff TV program "Weird or What ?"

Has anyone got anymore scientific explanations or theories why a supposedly 98% pure morphine analogue wouldnt show up on a test for opiates....

Mods if i get no responses here and this just slips down unanswered to page 2 or 3, could this be moved to AD, or EADD please ?

Last edited:
Labs are trying to keep up with the synthetic drugs coming from china. They are new, euphoric and don't show up on anything. They are making new laws too where they can pass a law on a banned substance within a few days. In my opinion they won't be able to keep up. The future is our world...the dinosaurs are gone. This is...our time. They can pass whatever laws they want...sooner or later they will die of old age and we will pass our own laws. Simple.

In the meantime it means the people that could benefit froma medically supervised taper are denied this chance.

**** 'em is still my highly intelligently thought through and reasoned response.

I'm worried about my etizolam taper. Which could be approaching its end in 6-12 months time. I dont expect any support from the medical proffession, so will have to be sucking the blue layer off etizolams, powdering them down, and liquid dose to taper the last 1 mg (10 mg diaz). Ive heard horror stories about people who stopped at 2.5 diaz but were still fucked for 6 months later.

Anyway, 1 step at a time. AH will be vanquished within a couple of months. Then begins the difficult work of benzo taper...8(

^^^I am. I feel dependant on AH and Benzos. They wanted me to do both together (whaaaaaaaaa even more evidence how clueless they are)

Im dropping the AH by 5mg a day on average, this is down from about 350mg to 75mg. So well on the way.

I wanted their help to save my own money, and give me some discipline when i might have lacked it.

Discipline...now, that may be debatable. You tried a drug and took the initiative to taper off it, contacted an institution, you seem like a responsible person, there's nothing to discipline. I know it's not in the mentality of the 75 y.o. decrepit who disowns his daughter for drug use...not to worry. Like Margaret Thatcher, they will all go back to the dust and no one will even know they existed. On a long enough timeline, the survival rate of everyone drops to zero. Until there is no one left to judge.

There is no such thing as an "opiate detector" (aside from a human being). The way most labs detect drugs is by looking for the drugs, moledules that are very similar to those drugs, and breakdown products thereof. They don't actually look for *drug activity*, just molecules very similar to,

AH-7291 has a structure totally unlike any "classical" opioids in use. So probably 90% of drug testing facilities just won't be looking for it... and you can't find what you're not looking for.

Not that it's "undetectable", but it's a little like JWH not showing up in a test for THC.

^
Basically everything that isn't a morphine/codeine derivate or methadone-(like) doesn't show up on the standard panel tests , am I right here sekio? I can't remember if fentanyl/l score a positive on the methadone panel,

(over here they commonly use 2 opiates panel corresponding to the former 2 groups)

Pretty much, yeah. It's pretty selective though. Drugs like oxycodone won't generally cause positives for morphine, and vice versa, so you need to cover all your bases.

I just wanted to add that I was apparently tested positive (via urine) one day after consuming ~75mg AH-7921. The only other opioid I took the days before was Bupe which, to my knowledge, is not significant because they check for full agonists to see if you were taking other opioids?
Please correct me if I a wrong there. I don't have much experience with Bupe-Therapy.

Could anyone with chemistry/pharmacological skills explain what makes AH so different, is it the Cyclohexylamine-relation?
Someone here characterised it like "upside-down MXE".
Thx :)

yer seems 2 happen alot on them drug screens, sum peps metabolisom gets red of it quicker than others.