Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Young Alien Type

Bluelighter
22 more days.
It's bad enough that I have to endure seeing the new TV trailers ever 30 minutes; but the Pepsi promotions have started, and I have to look at Episode 2 propaganda all over my store.
Let us be united in frustration of time's passing. Join me in the virtual line. :D

^^^^^Hee hee....last night I was in a gas station and I saw the new Doritos bag with Queen Amidala on the front, and I started singing "Natalie Portman" by Ozma right in the store. Thank you for exposing me to that song, YAT!
And forget the vitrual line, I'll be standing in the real one with you soon enough!!! :D

Here I am.
jangoboba-helmets.jpg

"Fett and Son"
[ 26 April 2002: Message edited by: FoX ]

21 more days. This thread's bound to get at least 23 replies if I keep counting down ;)
[ 26 April 2002: Message edited by: Young Alien Type ]

^^^ Keep hope alive!
Mandalorian Clones and Samuel Jackson with a Lightsaber... That alone is worth $7.50 :D

I can't decide if the Star Wars or Rambo films are the worst movie franchise in history, both are bad on just so many levels...
I must be the only people in the world who still hasn't seen Episode one yet, but it's probably a matter of time, Geroge Lucas will eventually hunt everyone of us down...

^ How could you not like atleast one of the Star Wars movies?
Lemme guess, you didn't think that "Chocolat" was Choco-boring?

20 more days.
I've felt a strange desire to consume Doritos and Taco Bell, go to Toys-R-Us, and drink an abnormal ammount of Pepsi lately. ;)
*votes in favor of the 'pensive' post icon*

Harry Knowles of Ain't-It-Cool-News got an early screening of the film and pronounced it possibly the best of the series (yes, better than Empire).
I tend to trust Harry's judgement, as he is an incredible movie snob (he didn't like The Phantom Menace), so I'm pretty stoked for this.

I actually have a friend who has never seen a full Star Wars movie? She always falls asleep and finds them boring. Can you imagine??? Honestly!
I hope that Episode 2 stands up close to Empire as people are starting to say. We need a good evil movie. Phantom was sort of rated 'E'. Though it was incredible to sit in the theatre when the theme music came on for the first time after all of those years.

I liked the phatom menace, though not as much as any of the first ones, but U was MAD I mean HOPPIN MAD pissed at George for changing the force from a mystical eastern philosophy based entity into a stupid science based little aliens living in u scenario. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :)

*Web wants a purple light saber like Mace Windu
But I had to settle for the blue one like Obi-Wan... it was either that or the red Sith one, I wanted one that made noise. ;)

19 days.
Thank god for stadium seating. Tonight I went to the first move I've been to without it in a long time, and my ass was numb really quickly.
Yes, I am running out of quips... 8)

I can't believe you missed a day of your countdown! Noooo! Where's the faith and dedication!!!!