• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Injected lasix. Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

developingcolor

Greenlighter
Guys, i was supposed to be getting dilaudid 4s but i got furosemide instead. They looked exactly like dilaudids so i put it in a rig and injected it. i injected 40mg worth of furosemide. I did this 3.25 hours ago. I've been paranoid as hell because i haven't been able to find much information on it. Should i go to the hospital??

The usual initial dose of furosemide is 20 mg to 40 mg given as a single dose, injected intramuscularly or intravenously.

You'll be fine, but you might piss more than usual. Just don't inject any more. Won't cause any permanent damage. Just messes with your fluid balance for a bit.

Have an extra glass of water with your next meal.

"LASIX is available as white tablets for oral administration in dosage strengths of 20, 40 and 80 mg. Furosemide is a white to off-white odorless crystalline powder. It is practically insoluble in water, sparingly soluble in alcohol, freely soluble in dilute alkali solutions and insoluble in dilute acids.

It's not soluble in water. Nothing to worry about.

In the spirit of harm reduction, try using the internet on your smartphone or laptop/desktop to google pills before injecting them. It's a good practice to get into. Doesn't sound like your source gave a shit about you either. Might want to avoid that person in the future.

"LASIX is available as white tablets for oral administration in dosage strengths of 20, 40 and 80 mg. Furosemide is a white to off-white odorless crystalline powder. It is practically insoluble in water, sparingly soluble in alcohol, freely soluble in dilute alkali solutions and insoluble in dilute acids.

It's not soluble in water. Nothing to worry about.

In the spirit of harm reduction, try using the internet on your smartphone or laptop/desktop to google pills before injecting them. It's a good practice to get into. Doesn't sound like your source gave a shit about you either. Might want to avoid that person in the future.

Usually I do, but it looked so similar and i've never run into this problem before. I felt like a complete retard after doing it and panicked for a while. I thought i was feeling stuff but it was probably just massive ammounts of anxiety after realizing what I had done. I'm definitely avoiding that person and always looking up my pills now.

Be a little more careful next time what you're injecting... it could have been much worse if you ended up shooting something more harmful. It's not hard to double check online with all the pill ID's and other resources to make sure exactly what drug you have.

I would really really hope that transaction was a mistake and not purpose driven.

If that was intended to dupe somebody by basically stealing money without regard to another persons safety, than by all means I hope karma is so harsh towards that person that they lose a limb.

Totally unacceptable. Another reason why all drugs should be completely decriminalized and regulated. Take away black market(prices&fakes) provide safe pure substances.

There has never in the history of earth or mankind been a "drug" problem until proabihtion. How anyone else can tell me what I can or can not do in my own house without harming another person ill never understand....

Sorry rant... I hope your ok.

Some confiscated 1945 records shown at the Nuremberg trial revealed that some patients survived an intravenous 10mL benzene injection, with "undescribable" side effects. I guess you can put more filth in your arm than you can imagine haha ^>^

just because its not water soluble doesn't mean that it can't be administered parenterally/systemically even in the wrong solvent. Keep it clean and if it get's worse or if you get a fever or if there's any sudden changes, seek immediate medical attention.

BL is not an emergency service. You could be fine but we can't take the chance, we aren't legally qualified professionals.

Status
Not open for further replies.