• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

IV Coke related discomfort.

theveilofastellar

Greenlighter
Well, the fact that crack cocaine is the only form of cocaine I can readily and (somewhat) afford to find in my area, has lead me to (being a lover of anything IV and previous heroin addict) to convert said crack into IV form. Now let me be clear, I'm not shooting crack into my bloody arms with lemon juice or Tropicana. I've acquired the purest form of vitamin-c (ascorbic acid) to do the trick. All I do is crush up the rock, put it in a spoon, and put an appropriate amount of vit-c on top--spray with water and muddle away. After I have a relatively clear solution I use cotton filters to suck up the solution to be injected with new, 30g 1cc points into my mainline.

The interesting thing, however, and by the way the reason I've been prattling on like this is this: I never miss, but after most shots I feel a sort of dull pain in my right forearm (the arm into which I'm shooting) especially at the joint where the forearm meets the hand. My suspicions are that A: vitamin-c isn't such a wonderful acid to be putting into my bloodstream in such quantities (never more than the tiniest pinch), or, perhaps more likely I should just find some real coke to be shooting. I'm not really up on my crack manufacturing techniques, but I've been told by someone in the know that despite it's relative pureness it does have chemical residues that might be considered unhealthy. So then... in you alls' opinion, what might be causing this phantom discomfort?

My suspicions are that A: vitamin-c isn't such a wonderful acid to be putting into my bloodstream in such quantities (never more than the tiniest pinch), or, perhaps more likely I should just find some real coke to be shooting. I'm not really up on my crack manufacturing techniques, but I've been told by someone in the know that despite it's relative pureness it does have chemical residues that might be considered unhealthy. So then... in you alls' opinion, what might be causing this phantom discomfort?

I have a lot of experience shooting crack with vinegar; it's never pained or discomforted me in the least.

^
Same here. however frequent injecting has given me mild joint pains , probably the start of what will later be rheumatoid arthritis.

p.s I don't think the acid is to be blamed here , too much acid would result in a burning sensation on the entry point/ vein wall.

Are you using a tourniquet? and if so, are you loosening the tourniquet before injecting?