• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Optimal Cimetidine Dosage.

Thomas29

Bluelighter
How much Cimetidine should I take to Potentiate my Opioids/Opiates? I do not want to much of it or to little.

its dose related and also dependient on which opioid, but 600mg to 800mg is probably good

Given that a typical dose of cimetidine for gastric acid suppression is about 200-400mg, no, I don't think that's too much.

I don't think cimetidine has nausea as a side effect, though.

I take 400mg every time i dose opiates or benzos.(other than codiene because cimetidine actually inhibits the metabolism of codiene into morphine.) it seems to do the trick perfectly but i would say any dose from 400-800mg is sufficient and not too much.

I would have to agree with everyone else. My usual potentiation dose is 800mg, however, i have heard of plenty of people using a full gram (1000mg).

It's a pretty good potentiator along with an empty stomach. IMO it helps kick up the intensity of the high and the duration.

I most often use it with percocet and vicoden/lortab among others.

I read that Cimetidine when used everyday increases estrogen and on top of that you can get dependant on the stomach acid reducing properties causing heart burn when you discontinue. My question is how often can I use it without causing these problems is 1000mg everyday 8 days to frequent or can I use more often than that or is that a good minimum time frame limit between Dosing it?

Im to too sure on that one. I definately have never used it that much. I suppose if that's the case tho, i wouldn't use it any more than maybe 3 days a week.

I take 400mg and that always produces noticeable differences for me.
If getting the most you possibly can out of your opes is what your going for than you could take 800mg without any problems but otherwise I don't really think you need to go that far. Especially if your planning on doing it a multitude of times given the estrogen and other problems you mentioned above.

Okay well I think I will limit it to 1000mg once every seven days.