• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Kratom Mega Thread v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea don't buy branded Kratom at headshops, huge waste of money and their products tend to be subpar

The names alone had me kinda worried and then the long drive then i heard the price lol. I guess doing a little home work does help . :D

not sure if we can name vendor names here but i doubt you can. I do agree what you just said about keeping busy and not just thinking about drugs. I today just placed my first order to help with not a major issue with pain meds. I had one and got off them but i took some a few days ago and boy that got me wanting more so i said i have to stop. Keep in mind i went to the Er i even looked to buy some Drugs online from a random guy. I backed out i think the smartest move i EVER made in my life. With that being said i think i want to add something to what you posted. You might not want to lean on this after the Wd do pass as i think for me at least a once a week maybe 2x a week would be best. I understand at first you will do what ever is best at that time to not feel sick. I want to add i use to be in to hobby grade nitro rc cars. I stopped in to a hobby store today and got some nitro fuel and a i am buying a new nitro truck in a few days. If i went and bought those pills the other night i would never had the money for this stuff. I think we all know kicking our drug issues is super hard, i been in 3 programs and i am only 29 and each one lasted 9-16 months. I just would hate some one kinda replace one drug for another but i agree with most of the stuff that was said..

Just drank 13g. I have no problem with a gag reflex or anything so I didn’t even bother straining it. Just some water in a cup, microwaved it for 1:25, dumped the kratom in and drank away. I added a bit of agave as well, and lemme tell you. That was good. I went to microwave it again because there was still quite a bit of powder. at the bottom. Sadly, it blew up in the microwave, haha.So I lost most of it. But that’s ok. I’m already starting to feel the effects. My hands are warming up, they’re a bit tingly. I’m relaxed. Wow.

This is amazing. I can get used to this. I always 2-3 cups of tea at night. To relax. This is good. I love it. The flavor with agave. Yum. I’m actually… incredibly surprised. Like, beyond belief. I’m an IV heroin user. How am I gonna feel anything from THIS? I think people have too high of expectations. You’re not gonna get a nod off of this. I wouldn’t say. But it's really good nonetheless. Especially for my first time really happy with it. I just like that I'm feeling warm again, I've been so cold lately from the winter that I haven't been able to warm-up at all.

I would like to suggest that everybody at least try to eat the powder. I truly believe that you will get the best effect. Some people say that they get upset stomach, I'm not having that problem at all, and I usually do because my stomach is very sensitive. It's been about 40 minutes since I started to drink the tea, so I definitely feel like I'm at the point where it stopped to get any stronger. I know for sure if I was able to drink the rest of that, the rest that spilled out of the glass,, I'd be feeling much stronger effects right now. It’s reminiscent of kava in that it numbs your tongue little bit, but it's not bad actually, it feels quite Nice because when you use stimulants such as methamphetamine or an MDPV, you get that dry mouth and your tongue hurts; it feels raw. The algesia of this completely takes that away.

Yeah, I'm definitely going to stick with this. I am certainly a very very happy camper. :)

Oh also, the strain that I had is Green Malay. Man. I'm happy.:)

Just drank 13g. I have no problem with a gag reflex or anything so I didn’t even bother straining it. Just some water in a cup, microwaved it for 1:25, dumped the kratom in and drank away. I added a bit of agave as well, and lemme tell you. That was good. I went to microwave it again because there was still quite a bit of powder. at the bottom. Sadly, it blew up in the microwave, haha.So I lost most of it. But that’s ok. I’m already starting to feel the effects. My hands are warming up, they’re a bit tingly. I’m relaxed. Wow.

This is amazing. I can get used to this. I always 2-3 cups of tea at night. To relax. This is good. I love it. The flavor with agave. Yum. I’m actually… incredibly surprised. Like, beyond belief. I’m an IV heroin user. How am I gonna feel anything from THIS? I think people have too high of expectations. You’re not gonna get a nod off of this. I wouldn’t say. But it's really good nonetheless. Especially for my first time really happy with it. I just like that I'm feeling warm again, I've been so cold lately from the winter that I haven't been able to warm-up at all.

I would like to suggest that everybody at least try to eat the powder. I truly believe that you will get the best effect. Some people say that they get upset stomach, I'm not having that problem at all, and I usually do because my stomach is very sensitive. It's been about 40 minutes since I started to drink the tea, so I definitely feel like I'm at the point where it stopped to get any stronger. I know for sure if I was able to drink the rest of that, the rest that spilled out of the glass,, I'd be feeling much stronger effects right now. It’s reminiscent of kava in that it numbs your tongue little bit, but it's not bad actually, it feels quite Nice because when you use stimulants such as methamphetamine or an MDPV, you get that dry mouth and your tongue hurts; it feels raw. The algesia of this completely takes that away.

Yeah, I'm definitely going to stick with this. I am certainly a very very happy camper. :)

13g would this be your normal amount? I am kinda up in the air about how much i should try. I never tried this i was set on 8 but i think i rather try 4.5g. I am going with a tad orange juice and call it a day

I have an incredibly high opiate tolerance, so I just decided to, for lack of a better phrase, went balls deep. I just dumped it in the cup and downed it. If you don't have a tolerance, And isn't high, I wouldn't take as much as I took. I… my tolerance for drugs in general, It's quite high. For example, you hear about people taking what 15 mg, 10 mg, rarely as high as 20 mg of MDPV, and here I am, injecting 45 mg. I just have a monster tolerance, and/or I just metabolize it differently than you do, and most others.

What is your tolerance like? How much of an opiate do you usually take? Because I can already tell you right now that 4.5 grams would not be enough for me; I probably wouldn't be able to feel it.

It's really good stuff though, I hope you like it. Post back when you try it and let me know how you feel. I'd love to hear. :)

PS I forgot say you might want to heat it up and not use orange juice. I use orange juice with GHB, and that tastes excellent, it's my favorite drink, but this stuff is quite bitter tasting. You might want to heat the tea up, and add some sweetener to it. I had about… I want to say… 12 fluid ounces water? And I only used a little squeeze of agave. I know, for example, that one of the worst tasting beverages I've ever had is poppy tea. And this is very reminiscent of it, but tastes a lot better and the flavor is easier to mask.

Whatever you choose hope you like it. Enjoy. I loved it.

I agree that people expect to nod face and are dissapointed when they don't get what they're looking for. For me kratom is satisfying and provides a nice buzz if you have a low/medium tolerance. I used to abuse the shit of pharmaceuticals but luckily quit before things went downhill. Took a break and then found kratom and I found that with my low tolerance I enjoyed kratom just as much as something like hydro. The effects were about the same and the withdrawals are a hell of alot easier. I kratom gives none of the GI effects that opiate withdrawal can cause and all the other symptoms are very much a toned down version. 150mgs of tramadol and 90% of my kratom W/D's are gone, give me a week and a half and I'll be completely off experiencing very litt withdrawals. Tolerance also hardly goes up as well so I can be high on kratom all day and my habit price stays the same. For me the risk/reward ratio of true opioid addiction wasn't worth it but that's not the case with kratom. I will admit that I still smoke heroin once or twice a week but at that rate my tolerance to kratom is hardly effective and my withdrawals are still laughable to many with true habits.

Regarding ingesting plant material vs straining have you ever made proper tea on the stove and strained it? There's no denying that the buzz is cleaner that way. Nausea aside tea this way greatly reduces the eye wiggles, dizziness, and that weird fuzzy head feeling that kratom can give me after a while. It also hits with a quicker stronger rush because your body doesn't have to digest all that crap. This doesn't mean you can take as much kratom as you want and have no side effects but at reasonable doses the high is alot cleaner IME. Also kratom is extremely hydrophobic so it must be like gritty sand making it's way through your intestines.

Last edited:
I agree that people expect to nod face and are dissapointed when they don't get what they're looking for. For me kratom is satisfying and provides a nice buzz if you have a low/medium tolerance. I used to abuse the shit of pharmaceuticals but luckily quit before things went downhill. Took a break and then found kratom and I found that with my low tolerance I enjoyed kratom just as much as something like hydro. The effects were about the same and the withdrawals are a hell of alot easier. I kratom gives none of the GI effects that opiate withdrawal can cause and all the other symptoms are very much a toned down version. 150mgs of tramadol and 90% of my kratom W/D's are gone, give me a week and a half and I'll be completely off. Tolerance also hardly goes up as well so I can be high on kratom all day and my habit price stays the same. For me the risk/reward ratio of true opioid addiction wasn't worth it but that's not the case with kratom. I will admit that I still smoke heroin once or twice a week but at that rate my tolerance to kratom is hardly effective and my withdrawals are still laughable to many with true habits.

Regarding ingesting plant material vs straining have you ever made proper tea on the stove and strained it? There's no denying that the buzz is cleaner that way. Nausea aside tea this way greatly reduces the eye wiggles, dizziness, and that weird fuzzy head feeling that kratom can give me after a while. It also hits with a quicker stronger rush because your body doesn't have to digest all that crap. This doesn't mean you can take as much kratom as you want and have no side effects but at reasonable doses the high is alot cleaner IME. Also kratom is extremely hydrophobic so it must be like gritty sand making it's way through your intestines.

I quite like it. The the gritty sandy texture. It's almost like orange juice pulp me, and I love that. No I've never made tea like that before, This is actually my very first time. Okay that's a lie; I forgot that I once had pills from the local head shop. It was crazily overpriced. And it didn't work. This worked perfectly, Was the exact effect I was looking for, and I couldn't be happier. I want to say that I use or used to rather,.2 -.3 g of heroin A day. So it wasn't a monstrous amount, But it wasn't a low amount either. It was also incredibly pure, next to pharmaceutical grade. So I like that Brain fuzziness. I haven't had any nausea at all. I don't like that "clean buzz" as much as other people, It doesn't mean much to me at all. I feel that I feel more if my head is whacked out I guess you could say.

I am used to blurry vision because my vision is terrible anyway, and nothing, nothing, at all like what I get from from heroin. My right eye definitely is closing a little bit, so that is a bit similar to the stereotypical opiate, but I like that. And I just know that if I do ingest all of it, I am getting all of it. You know what I mean?

Sorry it took so long by the way, I'm using OS X dictate right now; I've been having trouble typing the past couple days, my hands have just been too cold. It's snowing where I am so, It's really cold. Hate the cold but this warms me up. Great stuff, thank you for the thread guys. You talked me into it. I am thrilled.

Different strokes for different folks, if what your doin is workin for you than keep at it. At a .2-.3 a day H habit I am surprised your reporting great effects, many with even that small of a habit would complain because they expect too much. For the sake of a good arguement at some point kratom produces no effects but withdrawal relief and nausea if your true opiate/opioid addiction is high enough. All I know is kratom works well for me and for around 6 bucks a day I can be high pretty much 24/7 and 3 years later my average dose is only up by 3 grams so I'd say kratom is a winner in my books.

I completely agree with you. I don't understand how I'm having such Great effects but it feels good. Like right now remember when I said that I wouldn't be getting any more stone. Oh I'm pretty goddamn… yeah. This is really weird. But I'm l , I'm wondering if this is even possible I am really stoned LOL. Holy crap…

Also I want to add, I am not an addict. I know that that is first thing that everyone says, but I haven't had H in… three or four months?

I completely agree with you. I don't understand how I'm having such Great effects but it feels good. Like right now remember when I said that I wouldn't be getting any more stone. Oh I'm pretty goddamn… yeah. This is really weird. But I'm l , I'm wondering if this is even possible I am really stoned LOL. Holy crap…

Also I want to add, I am not an addict. I know that that is first thing that everyone says, but I haven't had H in… three or four months?
Oh well in that case you have no tolerance. I would take up to 100mgs of oxy or .3 of heroin when I was using opiates. At that phase I'd say kratom would've been worthless but after a break kratom gets me pretty high. Add some weed and the euphoria is on the level of small/medium dose oxy.

No I do have a tolerance, it's natural. I've had some hydromorphone, and I inject up to 1 mg of fentanyl roughly once a week. I try to do as little as possible. I have to because I have severe intractable pain. If I let my tolerance get too high, then I'm screwed. So I just don’t. I just like drugs, no, I love them. I like the feeling of being intoxicated; I like to try new things. But, I can always stop, and I do, regardless of what it is, be it methamphetamine, H, MDMA, cocaine, or even MDPV. And I never seem to have withdrawals, except with benzodiazepines. I rarely have severe side effects. Even in MDPV's case, I won't even get vasoconstrictive side effects, not until I've been using it for five or six days in a row and then even, I have to take a higher amount. I won't get it unless I take above 40 mg after the five or six day mark.

I like to think of it in this sense: I don't go out and party, I don't have fun like everyone else around me, I just stay inside and study chemistry and mathematics. So I like to think of this as my “partying". I do have fun and I do enjoy it, don't get me wrong, and I would hate to never be able to do it again, get high, but it wouldn't kill me, I could do it. I'm a pretty responsible dude.

With oxycodone before I even started to inject anything, I would need an exorbitant amount just to kill pain. They had to prescribe me 30 mg oxycodone tablets my very first time using opiates. First they gave me hydrocodone, but nothing, I returned it. Then we tried oxycodone, but it still didn't work until I got up to 30 mg. And that's barely without a buzz. They give me sufentanil when I go in for pain now. So the way that this has affected me is incredibly weird. I'm sure after reading that you'll agree with me.

I'm not high anymore, but I slept for three hours, and that was amazing. I usually sleep three hours a week. I just cannot even explain to you how thrilled I am with the success; with this experience. I mean it works in ways that kava never did. I was worried that this was going to be the same thing. Turns out it wasn’t. :)

I have an incredibly high opiate tolerance, so I just decided to, for lack of a better phrase, went balls deep. I just dumped it in the cup and downed it. If you don't have a tolerance, And isn't high, I wouldn't take as much as I took. I… my tolerance for drugs in general, It's quite high. For example, you hear about people taking what 15 mg, 10 mg, rarely as high as 20 mg of MDPV, and here I am, injecting 45 mg. I just have a monster tolerance, and/or I just metabolize it differently than you do, and most others.

What is your tolerance like? How much of an opiate do you usually take? Because I can already tell you right now that 4.5 grams would not be enough for me; I probably wouldn't be able to feel it.

It's really good stuff though, I hope you like it. Post back when you try it and let me know how you feel. I'd love to hear. :)

PS I forgot say you might want to heat it up and not use orange juice. I use orange juice with GHB, and that tastes excellent, it's my favorite drink, but this stuff is quite bitter tasting. You might want to heat the tea up, and add some sweetener to it. I had about… I want to say… 12 fluid ounces water? And I only used a little squeeze of agave. I know, for example, that one of the worst tasting beverages I've ever had is poppy tea. And this is very reminiscent of it, but tastes a lot better and the flavor is easier to mask.

Whatever you choose hope you like it. Enjoy. I loved it.
It is not here yet should be here monday i think. I use to take pain meds and would take 40-60mg and that would be said for any pill form stuff. I stopped for a year maybe longer and i still take other stuff just not opiates and with most of the other things i tend to need a lot. I had 25 mg of norcos a few weeks back that led to just a very mild buzz if that. Then about a week ago i had 56 mg of norcos and i was high . So its kinda a hard call for me i tend to think 4.5g might be on the low side but once i down 8 or more grams its not like i can take it back. I rather find what works best . Its funny i see people get bent out of shape when someone try's 7mg to start. I think that with this less is more in some cases and i think like you said everyone is different and my issue kinda odd.

Yeah, you’re right. Completely. Don’t get me wrong, I wasn’t trying to talk you into a higher dose. I apologize if you thought that. That doesn’t come off as very HR-y, you know? :/

But, yeah, I see what you mean. You don’t seem to have a SUPER tolerance either, so, if it’s good, it might work well—also. My effects hit me hardest in the 2nd hour. I got… whoa. Out of it. But it was great, I fell asleep. I couldn’t keep my eyes open. It wasn’t a nod. It was just… sleep. Heh.

Craziness. Good. But craziness. :) I’d stick to 4.5g too. I think kratom is wayyyyyyyyyyy different from opiates. I’ve never had an opiate, and I’ve used them all the way up to sufentanil. (fent + sufent = terrible. sufent is good for pain though).

I have a tolerance ( low-medium, as in 30-40mg of oxy or 50-60mg of hydro gets me high as I want) and 7-8g of good bali is all I ever need, any more only adds side effects for me. I have stayed around 7g of red bali for the past few years of kratom use, but my tolerance hasn't risen either so that should be considered too.

I wouldn't say kratom is way more different tham opiates, it's just far more complex given it's huge list of alkaloids as opposed to a single one. I'd say a good starting dose is 5 grams, at that level I can't see you getting sick and effects will be noticeable. I noticed that if people start at high doses the nausea and side effects can turn people off the drug completely and if the user underdoses they feel underwhelmed and write it off. The thing with kratom is that you typically have to find your sweet spot, you may get lucky first go but chances are your gonna have to do some experimentation. Whatever you do 1mtx1, make sure you explore different doses before writing if off completely. Kratom is a wonderfull plant with too many medicinal benefits to count. I've already posted this a couple pages back but read this list of alkaloids present in kratom and the medicinal benefits they bring. Kratom is truely a medicine. https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=488576

well my new friends lol i have to have surgery, see some guys we can get a cyst on our lower back right about our butt crack. And sure enough on the 23rd of this month they drained it , i know have a infection and i have to go back sunday to have them check over the red spot. I got new antibotics and they rote norcos 5/325 i got fucking 10 of them. .See they know i have a drug issue i was in 2 programs up here and another one where i use to live so i MUST BE RED FLAG FOR SURE . So i think i am fucked and i am in pain and to be honest it is hurting me and my girls lifes. I have to go for surgery she has weight loss surgery for Jan 13. I feel so lost and with my mental health stuff i feel very life less . I want to know after i finish my BS amount they wrote me and my order shows up( tracking says tomorrow) can i take kratom right after i finish my pain meds to help with the pain i am getting or should i avoid kratom and go threw the process of seeing a dr and see if i can get meds? side not keep in mind i am red flag so it is iffy i will get a pain med even though i am in pain. Thank you

I have a tolerance ( low-medium, as in 30-40mg of oxy or 50-60mg of hydro gets me high as I want) and 7-8g of good bali is all I ever need, any more only adds side effects for me. I have stayed around 7g of red bali for the past few years of kratom use, but my tolerance hasn't risen either so that should be considered too.
You know i said i will try 7 then i was like 7.5 , then i read a few more post's and then i hear oh first time you should try 2-5 and i think that is safe but i think i should be in the 6-7 range right off the bat. I know no one can say hey this amount is what your looking for etc. I just want to make sure i do not get sick .

I wouldn't say kratom is way more different tham opiates, it's just far more complex given it's huge list of alkaloids as opposed to a single one. I'd say a good starting dose is 5 grams, at that level I can't see you getting sick and effects will be noticeable. I noticed that if people start at high doses the nausea and side effects can turn people off the drug completely and if the user underdoses they feel underwhelmed and write it off. The thing with kratom is that you typically have to find your sweet spot, you may get lucky first go but chances are your gonna have to do some experimentation. Whatever you do 1mtx1, make sure you explore different doses before writing if off completely. Kratom is a wonderfull plant with too many medicinal benefits to count. I've already posted this a couple pages back but read this list of alkaloids present in kratom and the medicinal benefits they bring. Kratom is truely a medicine. https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=488576
I agree 100 percent not to just say oh this type did not work so i will not try another. I got a white ummm White Vein Borneo i think based on what i read it could work for me i did read the effects can not last as long as some other's. I think i will try it and if not i can try another. I am not rich by any means so a 1oz here an there to try one that might work is how i can do it. I see people with big bags full and i think that is great, they do not tell you they have that much is cause they have tried every thing and came to the one they like. I will not give up if the one i get is nothing good, it could be the company, it could be just not strong enough/to strong. last thing i agree it is a medicine, it is like ok some one has a drug issue so we will get them in to a program. We will treat them with a med that will help them but we know there going to abuse it and the Wd are bad as hell. I am not feeling the whole lets get this person help deal, it is lets watch them. I am in the system and i can tell you its not fun. I just came home from the er, i got pain meds. My dr/case worker and any one who feels they want to bust my balls will. I messed up and i know i can turn things around and i hope my state does not ban it. The spice crap i can see why they did it. Stupid punk kids thinking its like smoking weed that stuff made my hart feel like i was going to die, it lasted 12 min if i smoked a Joint of it. Any ways thanks for looking out for me..

For pain the best strains are red veins, bali in paricular. I've tried about every strain and I realized bali is the strain for me. The most opiate like, sedating but still provides motivation, pain relief, and high mitragynine content, and it's the cheapest. An ounce of bali is barely more than a pack of ciggarettes (hope that doesn't count as price discussion). Nowadays I pretty much only buy bali, that's my strain and that's likely the one I'll use forever. White/green veins make great morning sessions though, I find their main aspects are stimulation, increased focus, mood boost, motivational boost all while providing decent euphoria although less euphoria and pain relief than red veins. Since your using kratom for pain relief go for bali or red vein borneo. White vein borneo may hold you off well but next order try out a red strain. Also I hope your not buying this stuff from headshops cuz if you are I can tell you you can get up to 4x as much kratom of better quality online. Even a 2-3x daily habit costs around 30$ a week. Also If your red flagged I'd say don't even bother making your rep worst by asking for more meds unless you find kratom doesn't do enough for your pain. Why get hooked on strong painkillers if it's not necessary? Kratom is a more ideal long term solution with an easier escape plan if you find you want off. Tolerance to kratom and its analgesic properties also seem to stay the same. With opiates you may start out at 10mgs a day but eventually you'll be on OP 40's then OP 80's... you get my point.

Hey there Cap'n K. Yeah, I've been buying a fair amount of Bali lately, the prices are reasonable. I also recommend Sumatra red vein; don't be fooled by the cheap price - (probably the cheapest strain out there), the analgesic properties of this are impressive. A relative recently went cold turkey from 350 mg of codeine a day, and detoxed painlessly with no more than 5 grams of my Sumatra red. Also, Sumatra red and white are supposed to mix brilliantly.

Anybody got anything to say about the green variety? My vendors recently started pushing a green kratom, and I've no idea what it can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.