HELP I THINK IVE TAKEN An overdose

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainey

Bluelighter
I took 400mg of am1220 in a capsule thinking it was a stim

What can i do its been 30mins will benzos help

or a stim?

What are the symptoms that you are experiencing?

Unfortunately we are not doctors and cannot help you over the internet, so if you are experiencing severe side effects, please seek medical help immediately.

I thought at first that was an opioid, but Wiki says it's a cannabis-like RC. In that case, I would think that taking a stim on top would be a horrible idea. A lower dose of a benz could potentially help mitigate a panic attack, but I would really call a professional before listening to us. Just be prepared to explain to them what it even is that you took

DO NOT take a stim on top of the am1220. Overdose effects include tachycardia elevated blood pressure. If you feel that you may be in danger call an ambulance or get someone to drive you to a hospital.

You should likely have induced vomiting like 30 minutes ago, 30 minutes ago... might be too late for that now.

You should likely have induced vomiting like 30 minutes ago, 30 minutes ago... might be too late for that now.

i induced and am perfectly fine

both took 5mg diaz

partner is vomiting all the time but says she is feeling better each time

dizzyness and sick sher is getting

doesnt want ambulance

That's good to hear that you're feeling a little better. Of course no one who has taken drugs wants to get an ambulance called on them, you need to know when to ignore them for their own well being.

One question I have though, is why these were capped at such high doses in the first place? That's just asking for trouble. Also remember to store unmarked caps so that you can differentiate between substances.

Yeah man please be more careful with the research chemicals of you fuck up there may not be much an uninformed er doctor can do.

In the end I wasnt fine my brain must have stopped it while I was looking after my partner and as soon as she was ok it hit me too!

Pretty terifying but I had phoned a friend and he was brilliant and got me through it.

Been doing this a long long time now and I made a mistake.

Lesson learned.

You're lucky this molecule is not water soluble.

Overdoses on CB1 full agonists are fucking painful.

Shoulda vaped it, all 400mg. And then looked online about it.

Lucky it wasnt 25x-NBOMe or a-PVP. Get your head on straight before you fuck up bad

Thanks for the replies guys and I can assure you my head was on straight I had no alchohol or other drugs it`s a mistake anyone can make.

You're lucky this molecule is not water soluble.

Overdoses on CB1 full agonists are fucking painful.

What exactly do you mean by painful? If you mean a subjective feeling of physical pain, what is the mechanism that is responsible for that?

it`s a mistake anyone can make.

It's not a mistake anyone can make. You deliberately capped a research chemical at stupidly high doses and didn't store them in a way that allowed you to differentiate them. Like I said, that's asking for trouble.

It's not a mistake anyone can make. You deliberately capped a research chemical at stupidly high doses and didn't store them in a way that allowed you to differentiate them. Like I said, that's asking for trouble.

no i didnt

if shulgin can do it with 2cb then yes ANYONE can do it.

if shulgin can do it with 2cb then yes ANYONE can do it.

Please don't take what others have said as an attack. These BLers are simply trying to ensure that this situation doesn't happen again, regardless of however crass you may feel they're being with you.

I'm glad you and your partner are okay, rainey. Like you said, lesson learned. That's really all you can do here, learn a lesson and take it with you for future reference. :)

Please don't take what others have said as an attack. These BLers are simply trying to ensure that this situation doesn't happen again, regardless of however crass you may feel they're being with you.

I'm glad you and your partner are okay, rainey. Like you said, lesson learned. That's really all you can do here, learn a lesson and take it with you for future reference. :)

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.