• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Random Images and GIFs Thread v4 (NSFW)

You give good horse, K88. I'd <3 to be able to draw actual things that look like actual things. But as I can't, abstract art is my friend <3
Thank you Shambles. I love drawing horses particularly - because they are my passion. I've got a lot of walls to fill and am sitting on a few waiting for decent frames to hang them in. As for abstract - I won a Natwest bank account a few years ago as a result of an abstract art competition. I painted the planet as an apple core - eaten away and eroding... gosh I had forgotten about that, I don't even know what happened to it. Was alright though.
I'm going to fetch my oils out again shortly and try to do something with them. But I'm well within my comfort zone with a good pencil and some nice paper. I love nothing more than drawing pictures for gifts for people. Peoples pets get drawn often. I guess it's personal. People like the thought that's gone into it. It's nice.

Have you considered branching out into unicorns?

tumblr_mgmzytgXr31qb22sko1_500.gif

Thank you Shambles. I love drawing horses particularly - because they are my passion. I've got a lot of walls to fill and am sitting on a few waiting for decent frames to hang them in. As for abstract - I won a Natwest bank account a few years ago as a result of an abstract art competition. I painted the planet as an apple core - eaten away and eroding... gosh I had forgotten about that, I don't even know what happened to it. Was alright though.
I'm going to fetch my oils out again shortly and try to do something with them. But I'm well within my comfort zone with a good pencil and some nice paper. I love nothing more than drawing pictures for gifts for people. Peoples pets get drawn often. I guess it's personal. People like the thought that's gone into it. It's nice.

I would love to be able to draw or paint or sculpt etc. Just to be able to sit down with a pen / pencil and draw something that looks nice. Ill stick to cooking :D

I thought it was going to peck the other one's brains out. DISAPPOINTED!

It's an advert, but quite stylish.

WTM_RGB_Map1.jpg

I'm about to go down "red central".

Last edited:
The Tale of the Mantis Shrimp ...

NSFW:
mantisshrimp1.png

mantisshrimp2.png

mantisshrimp3.jpg

mantisshrimp4.png

mantisshrimp25.png

mantisshrimp26.png

mantisshrimp27.png

Not to be presumptious but is twelve colour receptors not sixteen. According to David Attenborough anyway. Saw it on one of his progs this very afternoon. Mantis shrimps are far more well'ard than presented in his prog though. As depicted in your cartoonesque showme they can break aquarium glass with ease. At least I thought they could. Have seen it done on nature docs. Clips on PooToob seem to say nay though so what do I know :(

^ ink in oil, i saw that actually the other week elsewhere!

P1zfcxQ.jpg