• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Random Images and GIFs Thread v4 (NSFW)

greenleaves.jpg

Pretty

the big outside:

Ie2tFDc.jpg

Pretty

Pretty nuts.

awesome pics. that rocket thing is nuts is that an explosion just after launch? and that pic looking down over the waterfall, wicked

It's a nuke.

Yeah I think that was understood but I've never seen the mushroom starting half a mile in the air with a twisty stream of smoke underneath it before. Looks like it is a premature reaction.

392960_141987855979259_1864555806_n.jpg

"A cultured neuron from the hippocampus of a rat. The hippocampus is located within the brain and plays a significant role in consolidating memories and navigating space. In Alzheimer's disease, a neurodegenerative disorder characterized by memory loss, the hippocampus is one of the first areas to suffer neuronal damage.

Image by Dr. Kieran Boyle, University College London."

^ is that a fox or a wolf dog thing?

this thread is so therapeutic.
R3KPjWC.jpg
[/IMG]

somewhere in the middle of the elan valley where we get our water from in birmingham. I'd say there's been so much of it they're not getting much of a chance to put too much chlorne and fluoride in it. It tastes so much better than it used to after all this rain.

Yup. You Brummies get our lovely mountain water whilst here in Wales and in return we're forced to drink your steeenking old canal water. Fact.

(possibly)

And don't be all of a-fret about chlorine. Occasional Mrs Shambles isn't connected to mains water - hers comes from a well at the top of the mountain. Downside being that she has to have a UV zapper thingy to kill off as many of the bugs as possible cos it's otherwise untreated, it's sometimes undrinkable anyway cos a cow or sheep or summat fell in the well and died, and in the summer it dries up so she's got no water at all for weeks at a stretch sometimes. All that getting back to nature bizniz isn't necessarily as great as it seems from the outside :D

I find a charcoal filter makes a big difference to the chemically taste of tap water/cooncil juice.

You know, a Britta thingy, or a cheap supermarket knock-off. The originals are better build quality though,

Not that expensive in the long run, a cartridge is about £2 and lasts a month, or six weeks if you're a tight-arsed Scotch.

Not bought bottled water for years now. Is much cheaper than that rip-off.