• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Random Images and GIFs Thread v4 (NSFW)

tumblr_mnrpxtMwJO1rlt2lqo1_500.gif

134311706556962.gif

tumblr_mnabq5gvuM1rsdpaso1_500.gif

Last edited:
I wanna make one of these. It be pretty

RADT.jpg

banksy_nugget.jpg

kEJvSYV.jpg

Still bothering you aren't I?... Why don't you talk to me direct rather than posting pictures about my arse, my sexual preferences, my choice of soft drink etc etc Come on let it all out. You'll feel a lot lighter for it. :)

oh ok you wan't to ignore me now. Not dragging out old boyfriends to see what they've got to say about me today then love?

I know darlin why don't you find yourself a few other posters and an army of alts to back you up. You'll feel a lickle bit bwaver.

Do you know what i'm talking about here bearlove?

I know darlin why don't you find yourself a few other posters and an army of alts to back you up. You'll feel a lickle bit bwaver.

Do you know what i'm talking about here bearlove?

Nope - I have one username on Bluelight and Pillreports (since I started) ?. If you have a problem with a user then have the guts to say what it is, get it out in the open and discuss it instead of having stupid digs in various threads.

IF you have a problem with me then tell me, You can either air it here in the open or PM me and I will answer you honestly.

I really like this image :) - It was taken last year in Hamburg (I'm just getting around to sorting them now :D)

hamburg296edt.jpg