• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Random Images and GIFs Thread v4 (NSFW)

Glad you like it - I've got loads of photos of birds (I'm sure I have uploaded a few in this thread already :D). I uploaded a few seagull photos last week or so, but have some great photos of water birds (cranes, herons etc).

This is an old one (Thailand 2010) so probably uploaded already

thailandoctnov2010584.jpg

Some random Pigeon :D

dsc0127hh.jpg

Love this photo and I have uploaded it a few time :)

dsc0502v.jpg

dsc0555t.jpg

dsc3379mod.jpg

dsc3551modhdra.jpg

and a photo of the Bee Eater before it took off
europeanbeeeaterhdr.jpg

Mate it's stunning . I'm a birder myself like SHM i've been in2 it for years but it's become very trendy these days . Which is good in many ways

hahahaha ^ . She is pretty hot actually, where is that from?

'Protestors in TURKEY kidnaps a dozer from the construction, and chases the police riot vehicles !!!'

vNmqDsp.jpg

Mate it's stunning . I'm a birder myself like SHM i've been in2 it for years but it's become very trendy these days . Which is good in many ways

Thanks - I've got hundreds of photos of birds (mind you I have hundreds of photos of lots of different things). It's only been the last few years that I started taking a keener interest in taking photos of birds but it's pretty rewarding when you get a decent shot - the water birds are pretty hard to photograph due to them moving so fn quickly and the reflection off the water.

Was a few months ago I spotted an Osprey with a huge fish in its claws - I had the wrong lens on my camera so missed out in getting a decent photo. I was in Madrid a few months ago and spotted a huge flock of Japanese Cranes riding a thermal - was such an amazing site.

Just on three months and my tank is finally settled in - only need to sort out some clear tubing for filter etc but its looking pretty nice. I'm actually surprised I stuck with it this long :D

dsc8105y.jpg

dsc8085l.jpg

it's ok I heard the dog queued in line and paid 50p for that ride.

Get that to fuck Ceres. That's worse than your usual Japanese girls spewing at each other stuff.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Ceres, you look at some crazy shit on the Internet. God knows what propels you to search, find, and watch) that stuff.

i dont use the 4chan, havent in years since it turned into a joke