• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

EADD Random Images and GIFs Thread v4 (NSFW)

what magnification is that, phase contrast is something I've never explored.

I love this photo - so thought I would share (European Bee Eater)

europeanbeeeater2.jpg

Fantastic Photo mate , you got any other Bird photo's ?

Fantastic Photo mate , you got any other Bird photo's ?

Glad you like it - I've got loads of photos of birds (I'm sure I have uploaded a few in this thread already :D). I uploaded a few seagull photos last week or so, but have some great photos of water birds (cranes, herons etc).

This is an old one (Thailand 2010) so probably uploaded already

thailandoctnov2010584.jpg

Some random Pigeon :D

dsc0127hh.jpg

Love this photo and I have uploaded it a few time :)

dsc0502v.jpg

dsc0555t.jpg

dsc3379mod.jpg

dsc3551modhdra.jpg

and a photo of the Bee Eater before it took off
europeanbeeeaterhdr.jpg

Last edited:
^I was in Turkey during the May day riots - got some great photos mainly of the TV crews / Media balanced on rooftops etc. Was a ball ache getting to my hotel as they had closed all the streets and we had to get the riot police to open the barriers for us etc. Was pretty surreal as there were hundreds of armed police, riot squads etc and me walking past them with my suitcase :D - I was itching to take some photos but thought better of it.

If gassed then sniffing on onions really helps (makes you cry so flushes the shit out of your eyes) - failing that then rinse your eyes with milk (erm so I've been told).

One of the rooftops during the riot in Turkey (crappy photo but you get the idea)

dsc5294i.jpg

I love this photo - so thought I would share (European Bee Eater)

europeanbeeeater2.jpg

After a night out in spain I'd often be waiting for the bus with the sun coming up, and opposite the stop were two dense trees on a roundabout where 20+ bee eaters would be diving in and out making a huge amount of noise, flying about everywhere. They get some great colours on them.

Good pic, atmospheric

^ Ditto, awesome pic

This is what happens when you get hit point blank range in the face with a ruber bullet apparently :(

WQOMQUm.jpeg