• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

EADD Random Images and GIFs Thread v4 (NSFW)

Hey man I took the exact same photos when I was there in January. Put them on my facebook page.

I loved the Dubai Marina, walked around all afternoon there, the buildings are amazing. Had some lovely Lebanese food in one of the restaurants there.

This is a photo I took when I found my fav drink in the little supermarket they had there, it's a Brazilian drink with Guarana, love the stuff.

Some amazing buildings around the Marina :) - I normally go to the supermarket to buy sandwiches etc and then sit around the marina people watching. If your around the Malls then Cheesecake factory, or Japengo are both great eating places. But the Lebanese place that over looks the Marina is really nice also :) - Love Lebanese / Arabic food :)

PQ2Er4j.gif

8x1ZNuv.gif

lvMJrvn.gif

j-horror.gif

S1pjn9q.gif

i2S63QTIYjJG1.gif

iBB78ygyiSgfn.gif

vB0l3.gif

a1zSJmu.gif

cn5wPf4.gif

1WtF08c.gif

Last edited:
With these finefine gifs you are spoiling us, Marmz. Your contributions have been missed =D

i'm going to spoil all the fun now though.
pJS99VI.jpg
[/IMG]
e0GpLx3.jpg
[/IMG]
I2MAbi2.jpg
[/IMG]

just wondering if the s is missing to make a deliberate spelling mistake or genuine. saw someone amgine something on facebook the other day. amagine there's no heaven...

And there was me thinking that DXM was a pretty manky drug :D

Drug crystals are purdy...

tumblr_m5gykfENQE1ru4zn9o1_400.jpg

dmt_crystal1.jpg

82780eb0-7186-4cfa-83d9-ad6a978b0421

ffs NEXT PAGE I can't be fucked waiting for this shit to load when it's nearly the end of the page.

sgE1Qw0.jpg