• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Phenibut sublingual route

DementiaSavantPlus

Bluelighter
It seems like I read somewhere that the absorption of phenibut is increased substantially following a sublingual administration. I had thought it was on bluelight but have been unable to find it here, or any info with a general google search. I have been having some stomach and weird fecal issues with my doses that I would like to avoid. Does anyone have a rough idea of what the increase may be?

Also, while I'm at it, I am curious about some side effects that I am experiencing from phenibut that I have not heard mentioned:

A) My sexual preoccupations are magnified. I get the amphetamine-style dopaminergic feeling in which my brain thinks I'm falling in love. I have a difficulty achieving an erection. Orgasms are intense and produce a very pleasurable "burning" sensation. My ejaculate is watery, and increased tenfold.

B) I start to hear strange sounds, usually at the tail-end of higher dosed day, sometimes when falling asleep. They are loud and abrupt. They often resemble insect or reptile chirps and blips, or growling. They last for a fraction of a second, and are very invasive and startling.

anyone deal with this junk?

It seems like I read somewhere that the absorption of phenibut is increased substantially following a sublingual administration. I had thought it was on bluelight but have been unable to find it here, or any info with a general google search. I have been having some stomach and weird fecal issues with my doses that I would like to avoid. Does anyone have a rough idea of what the increase may be?

Also, while I'm at it, I am curious about some side effects that I am experiencing from phenibut that I have not heard mentioned:

A) My sexual preoccupations are magnified. I get the amphetamine-style dopaminergic feeling in which my brain thinks I'm falling in love. I have a difficulty achieving an erection. Orgasms are intense and produce a very pleasurable "burning" sensation. My ejaculate is watery, and increased tenfold.

B) I start to hear strange sounds, usually at the tail-end of higher dosed day, sometimes when falling asleep. They are loud and abrupt. They often resemble insect or reptile chirps and blips, or growling. They last for a fraction of a second, and are very invasive and startling.

anyone deal with this junk?
My limited experience with Phenibut was very unspectacular, I cant remember what I dosed but I began cautiously and then increased until I had taken quite a large quantity, the only noticeable effects I had was heavy sleep and a very strange side effect which I've never heard mentioned before, which was, brusied testicles!

I can't relate to any of the things you have experienced, although I would guess that if you are having stomach issues then sublingual administration will not vary greatly from oral.

I don't know if sublingual phenibut is a good idea, it is very acidic (likely to burn the inside of your mouth and may damage teeth if used regularly) and tastes awful. Phenibut definitely is a strange drug. For myself, high dose (3-5g) gives a very clean speedy effect for 6-8 hours followed by 12+ hours of sleepiness. It's not a "crash," it's more like the effect of a lower dose of phenibut. One strange effect (I imagine others find this very annoying!) is that I want to do funny little jokes. For example printing a picture of Justin Bieber & taping it to the wall in a porta potty at a construction site. And just fucking with people in general is great fun.

As for A, yes phenibut gives that "in love" feeling alot. Not only when I see a hot girl, but listening to music it sounds great.

For B, I've sometimes noticed kind of "glitches" in my vision and annoying muscle twitches (myoclonus.) These are probably related to what you're speaking of. Piracetam is a big help, at least for eliminating the twitches.

I don't know if sublingual phenibut is a good idea, it is very acidic (likely to burn the inside of your mouth and may damage teeth if used regularly) and tastes awful. Phenibut definitely is a strange drug. For myself, high dose (3-5g) gives a very clean speedy effect for 6-8 hours followed by 12+ hours of sleepiness. It's not a "crash," it's more like the effect of a lower dose of phenibut. One strange effect (I imagine others find this very annoying!) is that I want to do funny little jokes. For example printing a picture of Justin Bieber & taping it to the wall in a porta potty at a construction site. And just fucking with people in general is great fun.

As for A, yes phenibut gives that "in love" feeling alot. Not only when I see a hot girl, but listening to music it sounds great.

For B, I've sometimes noticed kind of "glitches" in my vision and annoying muscle twitches (myoclonus.) These are probably related to what you're speaking of. Piracetam is a big help, at least for eliminating the twitches.

This sounds like an experience almost identical to mine. My sense of humor and sarcasm comes out quite a bit. Sometimes I surprise myself with the things I say. This must be the nootropic effect at work.

I have since tested the sublingual, and yeah, the taste I don't mind at all, but the area under my tongue is irritated. My tooth enamel feels slick. I didn't notice any increase in effects, so I probably won't do it again.