• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction im feeling a little " say hello to my little friend" if you know what i mean

Spadez87

Bluelighter
im feeling a little " say hello to my little friend" if you know what i mean

ok so i take 2mgs of clonazepam and 1 mg of lorazepam every morning at about 6 am

since last saturday i have prob done 1.5 gs of coke (i have no tolerance anymore) im feeling coked out of my face at work and i have had about .3-4 today since 6 am was was did atleast ..5mgs last night. And i always drink about 4 beers a night at the bar around 7 thru 1

my question. Can i take another 0.5mg lorezepam without hurting myself.?? i dont want to make my heart implode. i just did a line in the washroom and am feeling a little "Say hello to my little friend" if u know what i mean.

thoughts? btw im take ing a break from coke starting as soon as i come down.

stop taking more cocaine, that's the first step...

you probably dont need lorazepm. just wait an hour for your coke to wear off.

stop taking more cocaine, that's the first step...

you probably dont need lorazepm. just wait an hour for your coke to wear off.
Spadez,
I agree with Sekio. It sort of seems like you're taking the benzos at times simply to relieve yourself of the discomfort that can easily come with too much cocaine.
I don't know how deep you are in w the coke, but if possible maybe reduce your dose for a bit and see how you feel.
It is all too easy to fall into the habit of taking something to bring you up just to need something else to bring you down :(
Good luck.
Cat
EDIT: For some reason I missed the last sentence of your post lol. That's a good idea to take a break and when or if you start again, remember to do less and see if you can make it through without the benzos?

Last edited:
LOL i love when drug addicts say "Im taking a break when I come down" =D

Spadez,
I agree with Sekio. It sort of seems like you're taking the benzos at times simply to relieve yourself of the discomfort that can easily come with too much cocaine.
I don't know how deep you are in w the coke, but if possible maybe reduce your dose for a bit and see how you feel.
It is all too easy to fall into the habit of taking something to bring you up just to need something else to bring you down :(
Good luck.
Cat
EDIT: For some reason I missed the last sentence of your post lol. That's a good idea to take a break and when or if you start again, remember to do less and see if you can make it through without the benzos?

yeah this is what im doing to the T. No more coke for me. Its a good thing i have only been binging again since last tuesday.

Thanks both of you for the advice

It probably wouldn't hurt, but it will waste your high.
Benzos suck spider dick