• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

New RC: Methoxypiperamide (MEXP) (4-methoxyphenyl)(4-methylpiperazin-1-yl)methanone

t6apb

Bluelighter
apparently similar to BZP, any more info on this?

pAjrueF.png

Credit: knothing

The amide bond means that it is unlikely to be orally active. Not sure why one would want to create a piperazine analogue but such is the nature of prohibition.

Methoxpiperamide may act upon the serotonin transporter molecule or may act as a directligand for the serotonin receptors. Based on this, it would be useful to researchers to use itfor in vitro to better understand the action and modulation of serotonin upon the transporterof receptor.

This could be done by placing Methoxpiperamide on a synthetic membraneintegrated with serotonin transporters and receptors to measure and completely profile itsefficacy and affinity. MEXP also has DRI action which gives strength to SERT molecules.MEXP may be utilised by researchers who wish to use it as a reference sample for theirGC/MS, FTIR or NMR analysis catalogues.

^ Got it from here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sales bollocks - "gives strength to SERT molecules"? Way to reveal oneself as only being motivated by profits.

From another board:

Well we don't know what the effects will he, could be they found a sweet spot with this new compound. A lot of people really liked BZP, and at a low dose it was somewhat recreational. Still this could have effects at other receptors. There are piperzine derivatives that effect dopamine some that effect serotonin, and even some that have opiate effects. There is no telling what this compound would be like but I am doubting it will be anything like mxe which is what the acronym they assigned may have you to believe.

It's ridiculous I know, but when someone uses MEXP and MXE in the same paragraph - even negatively - it makes me hold out hope for a new dissociative. And indeed, when I first saw "MEXP" I went "shit, a new dissociative!" It's indicative of the fact that I was way too attached to 3-MeO-PCP before it got banned here in the UK a couple of weeks ago, along with all the the other ketamine/pcp analogues. But missing all those awesome compounds isn't going to make methoxypiperamide any less of a boring and/or unpleasant stimulant, as seems most likely. Within the next day or so I imagine someone will kill this pointless hope I have with an experience report. I sure ain't going to guinea pig it myself.

EDIT: Okay, it appears that this is definitely not a dissociative.

Last edited:
"To stop any confusion that seems to be occurring relating to researchers presuming the MEXP is somehow related to MXE, or will produce similar in vitro results to MXE under research conditions, we are changing the acronym from MEXP to MEOP"

nah not a dissociative then..

i was actually thinking MEOP would be a better name for it, M, X and E all in together? easy send people skitz about thinking a new MXE is about haha

college kids will like it. the placebo effect is getting stronger says a double blind study where a sugar pill out performed valium!

college kids will like it. the placebo effect is getting stronger says a double blind study where a sugar pill out performed valium!

Hahaha that's funny as hell man. You're a joker.

Anyway this thread should be closed, we shouldn't really classify it as an RC if it doesn't do anything. That'd be like classifying a new form of synthetic sand as an RC.

Anyway this thread should be closed, we shouldn't really classify it as an RC if it doesn't do anything. That'd be like classifying a new form of synthetic sand as an RC.

What makes you think it's inactive? There's no subjective evidence either way at the moment, and from what I understand it's structural similarity to bzp makes it likely that it is an active stimulant.

I think the discussion of placebo effects in this thread is what's caused confusion here.

Definitely waiting for news on this. I was a big fan of BZP.

I still won't be testing it first though, I have too much to live for!

Sales bollocks - "gives strength to SERT molecules"? Way to reveal oneself as only being motivated by profits.

I've actually had this discussion with a vendor before in a futile attempt to convince them to stop selling a double stimulant bundle under the guise that one was serotonergic. Their description was not only completely unsubstantiated but also flew in the face of strong evidence to the contrary.

What makes you think it's inactive? There's no subjective evidence either way at the moment, and from what I understand it's structural similarity to bzp makes it likely that it is an active stimulant.

Right, okay I didn't notice that it was likely active. Still stimulants are kind of shitty, I don't like their users on the site. They talk way too much about their mouth being salty. It's such a turn off. I would HAVE to have stimulants to get romantic with those unhygienic bastards!

All joking aside, I thought BZP was shit? and I thought thats why people hated bunk X? Why would this be any good?

^ Some people like BZP, but it has a pretty bad rep overall. It's quite possible that this stuff is better than BZP, although I wouldn't be at all surprised if it's horrible. We shall see I suppose.

Tried this. Orally was the only thing that made -slight- stimulant effects. No more than a few cups of coffee, just a slightly clearer head. This was with 200mg in a capsule. Insufflation was IMPOSSIBLE due to the incredible stench of solvent (even 10 mg burned worse than any chemical I've had. And yes, I've had 2C-B, 2C-I and even mephedrone. This was just stinging painfully for half an hour.

Not gonna "sample" or trial this again, down the drain it goes.

Right, okay I didn't notice that it was likely active. Still stimulants are kind of shitty, I don't like their users on the site. They talk way too much about their mouth being salty. It's such a turn off. I would HAVE to have stimulants to get romantic with those unhygienic bastards!

All joking aside, I thought BZP was shit? and I thought thats why people hated bunk X? Why would this be any good?
I'm kinda confused by this post to be honest but I'll respond to the part which makes sense.

You can't really generalise properly psychoactive substances with labels as simple and binary as "good" or "shit" -- the chances are that if a drug actually does something, there's gonna be a group of people who like it. You're mostly right though, the general consensus on BZP was unfavourable. That said, I liked it a lot!

Tried this. Orally was the only thing that made -slight- stimulant effects. No more than a few cups of coffee, just a slightly clearer head. This was with 200mg in a capsule. Insufflation was IMPOSSIBLE due to the incredible stench of solvent (even 10 mg burned worse than any chemical I've had. And yes, I've had 2C-B, 2C-I and even mephedrone. This was just stinging painfully for half an hour.

Not gonna "sample" or trial this again, down the drain it goes.

Thanks for the report!

I'm kinda confused by this post to be honest but I'll respond to the part which makes sense.

You can't really generalise properly psychoactive substances with labels as simple and binary as "good" or "shit" -- the chances are that if a drug actually does something, there's gonna be a group of people who like it. You're mostly right though, the general consensus on BZP was unfavourable. That said, I liked it a lot!
I realize all that. The post was confusing because it referenced a joke I made in another thread (salty meth mouth)