• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids oxycodone and codeine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

curiosity

Bluelighter
Okay so I did a search and couldn't really seem to find much on the topic, I got a bad cold a few days ago and yesterday that cold became accompanied with pretty bad headaches, so I started to take m's old codeine script(30/300) I only took 3 spread out through the day and I have 2 left, I want to use oxycodone recreationally though later would it be alright for me to take the codeine now for the headache and the oxycodone later recreationally? Would they make a good mix? If not how long should I wait? and would my tolerance be raised at all from the codeine?( pretty much no opiate tolerance before hand), I also have some kanna, would it mix well with oxycodone?

Last edited:
oxy n codeine is a mix iv always enjoyed. jus dont over due the dosage as can result in many different scenarios.

i know hydrocodone and codeine is great...the metabolites of morphine and hydromorphone went togethr REAL nice..real nice.

Honestly for the sake of how you'll feel I wouldn't do it, simply because codeine + strong opiate + no opiate tolerance = great recipe for spending a few hours sitting in front of the toilet throwing up :\
But anyway if you do use the oxy, just take a bit less than you usually would.

oxy n codeine is a mix iv always enjoyed. jus dont over due the dosage as can result in many different scenarios.

i know hydrocodone and codeine is great...the metabolites of morphine and hydromorphone went togethr REAL nice..real nice.

Honestly for the sake of how you'll feel I wouldn't do it, simply because codeine + strong opiate + no opiate tolerance = great recipe for spending a few hours sitting in front of the toilet throwing up :\
But anyway if you do use the oxy, just take a bit less than you usually would.

Thanks for all the advice :) I decided not to do the oxys yesterday though since i needed to go to school today and i've pretty much finished the codeine, have one left which ill probably take tomorrow to ease any hangover i may have from doing the rest of my oxys tonight, wish me luck that I don't run into them again :p

good choice taking them seperate too.

Stretch out your drugs, i like it.

lol your good.. if i had em i would of took em all with the t3's but im bad off right now :/

Status
Not open for further replies.