• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids did 65mg oxy no tolerance took benzo, sleep or dex???

LonE1

Bluelighter
I did my normal 30mg dexedrine this morning with 1mg of klonopin (9am), and at about 5pm I took 30mg of oxycodone, 7pm sniffed another 15mg, then 10-11pm sniffed another 15mg. Couldnt believe how fast it went, and just how much I did.

Its not 4am, and I popped a klonopin (0.5) at 3am, and even though its been about 5-6 hours since my last dose of oxy, I still am itching, and my pupils are still small. After popping the 0.5 klonopin, I am starting to nod like crazy, but have heard WAY too many stories and I just dont want to die in my sleep with the CNS depressents. Sleeping is scary to me, and I would like to wake up, and have been fighting it.

Its 4pm, I have class at 1040 so id be getting barely any sleep, but barely any is better than no sleep in my opinion, but Im too scared to sleep, should I just start taking dex and gettin ready for such a fun (...) eventful and rough day??? Id rather that than dieing, or do you think I should be okay??

Id like to comment I have barely any tolerance to oxy, I space out my doses, and the last I popped was 5 days ago. Please any help would be great. Just dont want to die. Thanks.

Do you feel any significant respiratory depression? If your breathing is fine, there should be no reason you can't sleep. Just don't take anymore benzos.

At first, , my breathing def. felt off, and that scared me, and now Im at a point where it is 420am, and I am STILL itching like crazy and my pupils are pinpoint...and this is coming up on 6-7 hours of dosing any opiates, I guess its because of lack of tolerance; but I just don't know if I want to risk it (sleep). I might just stay up, Ive got 20mg of dexedrine staring at me....at this point I could only get a maximum of 4 hours, but the thing is, I usually take 2.5 benzos a day perscribed, so I am going to be taking benzos to survivie the day if I stay up.

My question is yes, I will be popping a good amount of dexedrine as well to survive the day, is my heart going to be okay?? All this adding opiates into the picture has made my heart do some weird shit, and when I was starting to feel like my breathing was off and starting nodding after taking the .5 klonopin, my heart was racing....I feel like everything is really off. I hate to stay up, but I just don't want to risk. Goddamn it I read through the "is opiates and benzos mixing really that bad" thread on here and people were telling me horror stories of losing people taking 20mg of hydrocodone and 1mg of alprazolam and dieing...after having strange breathing problems and reading that shit I dont know how to sleep.

I just cant believe i am still itching this much. Another thing that sucks is when I do opiates my voice gets very "hoarse" if that makes sense. I smoke cigs on top of this and it just sounds terrible. Its going to be a rough fucking day. Could anyone tell me a good timeline to start taking benzos?? Is taking dexedrine right now even a good idea?? God I hate losing a day but seriously the stories I read on here about mixing opiates and benzos are terrifying.

I remember when I had no tolerance and I snorted a 30.. I was throwing up everywhere and pale as a ghost. Not to mention you have a few other drugs in your system. I would just take a dexedrine and ride it out without sleep to be honest. I wouldn't take the dexedrine for another few hours though until your heartrate is back to normal after the oxy wears off. So just try to stay awake until then.

imho id say if your able to fight off sleep then your ok.i know how you feel though ive done it many times where i take way too much oxy then fight off sleep for fear of dying

Sleeping isn't necessarily a bad thing, though its too late now obviously. You're going to regulate breathing better in your sleep than while being awake. If you were going to OD you probably wouldn't have been able to stop it.

^^^Yes but many people have I guess died in there "sleep" so I just didnt want to risk it.

As an update I wound up just staying up and taking the dexies an hour later to let my heart settle. I took another 0.5 klonopin to calm the anxiety of the amps and I feel fine. Its funny, I know i would feel ten times worse if I were to just get those 3 hours of sleep, even if they were important....I just feel really dumb right now honestly and I just hate how addicting and amazing oxycodone is, but the effects are just scary.

I try to stay away from opiates as they just have such a love hate relationship with me. Im trying to do good in school right now...i just dont need em. But alot of people in my apartment complex all do them everyday and smoke them, and its tough not to grab a couple. Keep in mind I try and space it out. They think im nuts that i can space it out but between me taking benzos and just trying to do good in school I just dont have it in me. I hate smoking it and they are such fiends....its really sad. One of them was talkin crazy last night sayin "God how can i get that extra blue off you without robbin you i reallly dont know" after doin it all day, like he always does. Real sad shit.

Makes me wonder why they dont just do H, with all the money they spend on them. Anyway I wish I could take them everyday because they are such a better comedown drug than benzos but just cant.

Im dexied out, I need to go to schoool. Thanks for all the help guys I was trippin hard last night....i was itching so much for so long and irregular heartbeat like crazy, ill update later today.