• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How Much is too Much?

Jimmy25

Greenlighter
I got 12 10mg adderal ir they are blue and super sweet. I took about 30mg yesterday. Today I took 4 around 7:00 am and another 1 around 4:00 pm. Im up to 50mg for the day, would it be rather safe to take the other 2 tonight? I have no tolerance to this stuff, but I am experienced with cocaine. I take 2-3 tums 15-30 mins before I take my dose, and I swallowed them and snorted one.
I am taking them for study and to get caught up with 3rd quarter purposes. Being geeked is just the bonus.%)

I got 12 10mg adderal ir they are blue and super sweet. I took about 30mg yesterday. Today I took 4 around 7:00 am and another 1 around 4:00 pm. Im up to 50mg for the day, would it be rather safe to take the other 2 tonight? I have no tolerance to this stuff, but I am experienced with cocaine. I take 2-3 tums 15-30 mins before I take my dose, and I swallowed them and snorted one.
I am taking them for study and to get caught up with 3rd quarter purposes. Being geeked is just the bonus.%)

I don't see anything wrong. Up to 120mg is prescribed for severe ADHD so 70mg is within normal limits. Like...you shouldn't be taking it without doctor approval and stuff but technically speaking the dosage is safe, it's good to go.

Good luck with your exam.

Taking amphetamines for an exam/test only is foolish. State-dependent memory is a real phenomenon, and you shouldn't go take a test/exam on drugs that you weren't on when you were learning all of the material.

Taking amphetamines for an exam/test only is foolish. State-dependent memory is a real phenomenon, and you shouldn't go take a test/exam on drugs that you weren't on when you were learning all of the material.

He's got a point, ok, imagine the brain as a villa. Normally you only access the basement and living room. When you take Adderall, you get the key to the games room and other rooms. The things you do in those rooms stay there, so what he's saying is, if you study in the games room and memorize things there, make sure that for your exams, you have the key to that room, or else you'll be in deep trouble.

You should write down the doses you take to study and take the same during exams in order to mimmic the same conditions. If the dose varies of as much as 20mg, it might cause problems like captain described.

I know that state-dependent memory does exist, but I have used adderall during all my finals during the past 4 years and they have helped me out beyond what I can even describe. I find them to be beyond beneficial. I take them to study and I take my exams sober and I do very well.

I know that state-dependent memory does exist, but I have used adderall during all my finals during the past 4 years and they have helped me out beyond what I can even describe. I find them to be beyond beneficial. I take them to study and I take my exams sober and I do very well.

Ya well we're back into the part where it becomes truth versus harm reduction. You tell him the truth that Adderall will help him with his academic life and it's not harm reduction, or you lie and tell him the opposite for harm reduction purposes to prevent a possible addiction. The thing is, it's debatable which is more harmful, him becoming addicted to Adderall or him failing his studies and possibly failing life.

In my opinion we should tell the guy the truth or else no one will trust this site anymore.

When I was in college, I actually compared my average test scores based on whether or not I took Adderall the day of the test. Keep in mind that for these tests I always studied and prepared on Adderall, usually 1 or 2 nights before the test. If I studied on Adderall and took the test on Adderall, I averaged 3 points higher than if I didn't take the test on Adderall. My classmates were competitive and our professors encouraged it, so those 3 points were enough for me to try and take speed for every exam :p