• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids suboxone WD question

freud

Bluelighter
So after 8 years of a massive FENT addiction and all the comes with it, I finally went to rehab a little over a year ago and got on sub's. Got down to .5 very quick and spent the last 5-6 months on that daily, till a few months ago and ended on .12-.24 (hard to eyeball that small amount).
Took the plunge and quit on Friday. Today (Sunday) feeling sweaty and defo the blood pressure issue but that's about it. Was wondering any insight from anyone else that stopped from this small amount.
I have a few Xanax but really need to save those for the GAD I have which is the more serious issue at the moment. Trazadone, and cymbalta as well for sleep/anxiety+depression.

How many days till I'm over the hump? Should I expect to feel worse as the days go by?

Thanks.

Took me a good 7 days to feel normal after going through bupe withdrawals, but hang in there cause you can do it.

It's different for everyone.. some people have a shorter acute phase than others. Bupe withdrawal is much more drawn out than something like heroin or oxy.

Either way though, on average, after about 2 weeks you should be feeling a lot better psychically, though you could very well get much better after 1 week. But like I said, it's not like H or oxy.. you'll most likely still be in the acute phase of withdrawal for double the amount of time you would be from a full agonist.

Keep your head up. I know it can seem like a lifetime when you're sick as hell, can't sleep, can't eat, etc.. but it does end eventually. Keep telling yourself that.

Hang in there man!! Mine really hit hard on day three, lots of emotional stuff: crying, questioning suicide, bad stuff. BUT I knew it was all in my mind. Call someone close to you you'll need the emotional support. I started feeling real life again after so many years I just came clean about my secrets to alot of people. It reallllllly helps when someone can sit next to you on the moments you feel hopeless. Day 4 I woke up and holy shit I had horrible anxiety but mentally I had calmed down. It might not work for everyone but I used a combo of klonopin, clonodine(blood pressure med you can get from any doc) and a few lopermide. I'm a tiny ass chick, if I can do it you can too I promise.