• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

wanting to detox from ambien?zolpidem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimsonnclovers7

Greenlighter
I'm currently taking a very high dose of ambien/zolpidem and would like to detox at home. I read that a colon cleans along with taking milk thistle and uva ursi will help make the withdrawal easier. im also going to do a juice fast to help rid my body of all the toxins. any one with experience with this or something similar or even just advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

what kind of dosage were you taking..... usually there isnt any extreme withdrawl symptoms other than inability to sleep......

I had a big problem with ambien last year. For some people that shit is as mentally as euphoric as opiates (insane I know). The withdrawls are extremely unnerving but the thing is the don't last long. I would have tremors and be nervous all day and counting down til around 7 or 8 pm when Id start taking ambien and I wouldn't even sleep until 12 or 1.

Just stop. It sounds hard and it took me way too long to realize but if you can just not take it for a few days, the withdrawls will be over.

It is hard to sleep for a few nights. I used Soma because I never got off to em, they just help me sleep. I used Soma for 4 nights, then after that nothing. By day 3 you fell a lot better and by day 5 you will feel completely normal. It's almost like alcohol in that you're hungover all day and even into the 2nd day but if you just stop drinking, it'll go away.

I thought I was an absolut loser for being addicted to ambien but it can ensnare you.

Good luck Crimson. Even if you don't use any drugs to help you sleep the first few nights, you'll be sleeping normally in a week. Just keep telling yourself that.

thank toy for the tips, i have a feeling this is going to be a hard road but i hsve to stick with it!

i ordered a supply of soma....what do you think is the best method of tapering with both soma and valium?? i made an online order for soma and valium but who knows when it will show up. if at all and i didnt get scammed. would love to be drug free asap!

Status
Not open for further replies.