• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Safe to Sleep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mass08

Bluelighter
Good Evening BL,

So around 5 hours ago I did the biggest heroin shot of my young life....I got a wicked rush that was honestly uncomfortable more so than being enjoyable. Fast forward to about 20 minutes ago, I did another shot that was only ever so slightly smaller than the first but really not by much at all. This gives me a scary rush where my eyes can't focus, I lose all coordination, and I get this intense burning rush in my hands and lips, it was really scary. Fast forward to now, I'm extremely messed up, can't keep my eyes open, nodddin out my coordination is abolished. I keep walking into walls and knocking objects all over the place. My question, stupid as it may be, am I safe to go to sleep?I Don't want to stop breathing in my sleep

No, it's not safe to go to sleep. Have caffeine or amphetamine if you can't stay awake and drink lots of water.

Yeah I would stay up, at least for a little bit and if you can have someone look after you.

Seems weird that you can type all this out good tho

That fact that you can actually write coherent sentences and post here is a good sign... that means you're not that fucked up. However, when you get as high as you described, the rush being almost painful, it means that you are riding the line of OD'ing and not OD'ing. A little bit more and you would of hit the ground.

Stay awake and active as long as you can, call a friend who can watch you, or if you seriously feel you're in danger, call an ambulance.

However, like I said.. the fact you are posting this and contemplating your own condition, is a good sign and means you'll probably be fine.

I hope you survive. what you described is an od if Ive ever heard one. stay awake until your no longer nodding. if you feel like you aren't capable of staying awake you should seek medical attention. your life isn't something to play around with.

Thanks everyone...I don't think that I was that close to an OD. Typing wasn't really that hard as long as I closed one eye and kept one open, it was a lot easier to see than when I had both my eyes open. Thanks again though everyone, it's awesome to know that even though none of us have ever met people still have the best interests of other members at heart here.

p.S. When you get a new connect do a test shot! I should have done that last night

^ hell yeah. know what your dealing with. glad i use pharms so i know what i getting.

glad to see your alright

Do a test shot? I say bad advice. Smoke something first would be a better idea (although not always as easy if you have to convert it to base first). But definitely better in case it's much stronger than you're used to.

Thanks everyone...I don't think that I was that close to an OD. Typing wasn't really that hard as long as I closed one eye and kept one open, it was a lot easier to see than when I had both my eyes open. Thanks again though everyone, it's awesome to know that even though none of us have ever met people still have the best interests of other members at heart here.

p.S. When you get a new connect do a test shot! I should have done that last night

Yeah, doing a test dose is really important, especially when you get a new connect, a new stamp, etc.

Glad you're okay, man.

I mean i get ECP so I don't really think smoking it would be an effective way of determining the strength of your current batch. I guess sniffing would be a better option

Thanks evry1

What worries me more is the fact that you did a shot of near potency to the first after such a reaction. Please be careful...you really don't need that much for a good rush, and ALWAYS test a small amount when you get new stuff or lose tolerance. A friend of mine was recently found dead in his house by his parents at 25 for doing a tiny shot but after 8 months of rehab.

Glad you are alright man.

I made a thread similar to this one a few years ago and ended up waking up to a couple shots of Narcan.

Status
Not open for further replies.