• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine IV crack cocaine

laCster

Bluelighter
So my friend wants to inject some crack, and despite what I say, he won't listen and is extremely adamant about shooting this shit. He says if he has some lemon juice that he will be able to inject his crack rock, and if I get him the supplies he will share some with me .

If it was my decision, I'd just smoke the shit, but its not. How safe is this practice? I've never heard of someone shooting crack, only smoking this

Anyone got some input? Thanks

It'll work, but for harm reduction I suppose you'd be better off obtaining citric acid (like with base heroin).

Plenty of people shoot crack. I'll only do it if I don't have access to coke..

But, you're right.. it's not good for you but not really inherently anymore dangerous than shooting regular cocaine. The only thing is it's harder on the veins.

The best way to break it down and the safest would be with the citric acid packets from a needle exchange.. but many use things like lemon juice or white vinegar (what I use if I'm desperate).

Ok thanks guys, idk what I'm going to so cuz I'm in withdrawal and not feeling good and don't feel like doing all that shit for such a short high.

Its about as safe as shooting powder cocaine. Chemucally you are injecting the same compound, the process of breaking it down for injection converts it back to hcl. I dont recommend using lemon juice, or lime juice for that matter, although ive used both in the past. White vinegar is a better option, always add water to the powdered crack then add drops of vinegar until ithas dissolved completely. Some people use straight vinegar, but that is harder on the veins. A safer option is to use ascorbic acid, in the form of pure vitamin c capsules. Ive never done thos but hear it is the best option.

Start with a low dose, 50 mg or around that. Because crack is often more pure than powder if you are used o shooting powder you will be surprised by how much lower a dose is required.

Other than that you should be alright, be especially vigilant about rotating sites, be careful not to miss. Crack will numb the site so you wont feel a miss, even if you use vinegar. It sounds like you dont want to do it, so dont. Pass the info on to your friend and be there when he does it, but smoke what he gives you. Iv cocaine in any form s extremely addictive, anyone who wants to argue that can be my guest.

Ok thanks guys, idk what I'm going to so cuz I'm in withdrawal and not feeling good and don't feel like doing all that shit for such a short high.

I wouldn't do it with you being sick man... crashing from IV crack is intense and that coupled with you already being sick might reaaallly suck.

Thanks for the info man, I've smoked crack a couple times and its addictive, just so short though. Idk because I have to take a bus to the pharm for needles, then I have to get on the bus again to get to him, then back on the bus to my place. Shit idk I'm not a big fan of cocaine anyways

I told him that if he can wait until Friday that I will boot it with him, just not feeling some crack today....thanks again guys!

Thanks for the info man, I've smoked crack a couple times and its addictive, just so short though. Idk because I have to take a bus to the pharm for needles, then I have to get on the bus again to get to him, then back on the bus to my place. Shit idk I'm not a big fan of cocaine anyways

Are you only going to get one shot out of it? If so than def not worth all the trouble.

I wouldn't do it with you being sick man... crashing from IV crack is intense and that coupled with you already being sick might reaaallly suck.

I second this notion, not only is the crash intense but the high itself has a way of multiplying your withdrawal. be prepared to vomit everywhere.

My friend said he will wait for Thursday when I take bupre again!

My next question is if I take amphetamine earlier in the day, will it be ok to shoot some crack later in the day?

My friend said its a massive crack rock, so idk how much we will get out of it lol

Last edited:
I used to should crack daily. You can use lemon juice but spray the lemon juice on there and like use the back of the plunger (hard side) to crush that shit up and wait until it dissolves, it has to like disintegrate (does that make sense?) It's not like meth or heroin that automatically dissolves in water. It's alright, I started out smoking the shit and I just like shooting up so I switched. Same kind of high, you just get a rush. You can also use WHITE vinegar (not any of that red shit) or just squeeze real lemon juice from a real lemon, I did that shit before too.

Edit: Depends on the amount of both. Btw you should shoot around what you would usually put on a stem and smoke. In case you guys were wondering how much you should do. How much amp are you going to do? Everyone is different but if your heart is racing when you get it from the amp i'd say just wait a little while. Edit 2: Goddamn fuck no don't do that shit when you're dope sick. I did that one time and said fuck that shit. That horrible fucking comedown mixed with dope sickness, I would eat Advil PM to goto sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yah I'm not doing it today, I'm doing it on a day I have an opiate in me.

By amps I mean 30mg vyvanse in the morning

Hey man I only have access to rock and I gotta say i LOVE shooting it lol. IDK about mixing the amps and crack someone with more experience can help you I'd be a little nervous about combining to things that stress the heart. Man I love that rush.

Mixing amps and crack is no good in my opinion. Crack is so good on its own why cheapen it with amp? If you take amp every day though thats a different story, id take an medication you normally take, the am effects will probably be reduced because of you tolerance.

Speaking of iv cocaine im scoring 2 g's and a half gram of some dope tonight, party time.

As safe as shooting cocaine, i.e. not very safe. I'd say definitely start with a dose of MAX 50mg. That should get you PLENTY high, possibly feeling kinda bad (but in a bizarrely good way, at least for me), if your cocaine is of decent purity. Don't shoot any more than that on your first shot; play it safe. It took me only three times of shooting cocaine to nearly kill myself by way of accidental OD.

I used to should crack daily. You can use lemon juice but spray the lemon juice on there and like use the back of the plunger (hard side) to crush that shit up and wait until it dissolves, it has to like disintegrate (does that make sense?) . . . You can also use WHITE vinegar (not any of that red shit) or just squeeze real lemon juice from a real lemon, I did that shit before too.

Way to go with the harm reduction Majic. Please don't recommend people use lemon juice, it's a real dumbass thing to do. Lemons are festering piles of bacteria and fungus you're just gonna end up shooting. Not good. Citric acid, which is readily available from pharmacists usually and baking / wine making type stores if you must convert crack to an IVable form, distilled white vinegar is the less recommended option. Lemon juice, never.

Way to go with the harm reduction Majic. Please don't recommend people use lemon juice, it's a real dumbass thing to do. Lemons are festering piles of bacteria you're just gonna end up shooting. Not good. Citric acid, which is readily available from pharmacists usually and baking / wine making type stores if you must convert crack to an IVable form, distilled white vinegar is the less recommended option. Lemon juice, never.

Ordinary white vinegar if diluted isn't a very strong acid and is relatively safe in terms of an acidic IV solution. Pure lemon juice is much more acidic, with a pH around 2 I believe.

Its about as safe as shooting powder cocaine. Chemucally you are injecting the same compound, the process of breaking it down for injection converts it back to hcl. I dont recommend using lemon juice, or lime juice for that matter, although ive used both in the past. White vinegar is a better option, always add water to the powdered crack then add drops of vinegar until ithas dissolved completely. Some people use straight vinegar, but that is harder on the veins. A safer option is to use ascorbic acid, in the form of pure vitamin c capsules. Ive never done thos but hear it is the best option.

Start with a low dose, 50 mg or around that. Because crack is often more pure than powder if you are used o shooting powder you will be surprised by how much lower a dose is required.

Other than that you should be alright, be especially vigilant about rotating sites, be careful not to miss. Crack will numb the site so you wont feel a miss, even if you use vinegar. It sounds like you dont want to do it, so dont. Pass the info on to your friend and be there when he does it, but smoke what he gives you. Iv cocaine in any form s extremely addictive, anyone who wants to argue that can be my guest.

I always feel like a dick for pointing these things out, but technically you would get cocaine acetate, or cocaine citrate, if you used vinegar (acetic acid) or citric acid, respectively. It's like the difference between a fumarate and a HCl salt, and it matters when calculating dosage... he said, trying to justify this post.

Yeah man I'd be careful starting to IV coke...I just started recently and you'd be amazed at how addicting it is. It's honestly scary.

If you take the amps in the morning LaC and wait to do the crack until that night or something, you should be fine. Just make sure you space them out.

As my man Mass just posted after he recently began his fucking dance with the devil.. ;) This shit is super addicting and will spin you inside out faster than you can say, "I can't find a vein!"

Be careful, dude.