• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentanyl Oral Duration

Pariahprose

Bluelighter
Tried searching the forum for an answer but didnt come across one for this particular question(titled the search the same thing as this thread,just possibly didnt word it right). If there is already an answer posted elsewhere for this please post it.

How long will I still receive effects from a 75 microgram Mylan Fentanyl patch cut into four pieces and kept in my mouth? I am only using one piece at a time,as I currently have no tolerance. But I dont want to throw the piece away if it still might have some mileage left. If any other info is needed for a proper answer just let me know what it is and I will answer. Thanks!

Pariahprose

Hey There Pariahprose... Fudpucker here... I've also been looking for the answer to this very question. Up until now, I've been judging the remaining potency based on how sticky and foul tasting the patch (or piece of patch) continues to be. I'm sure that such meathod isn't very accurate given that the amount of remaining glue likely has nothing to do with the amount of remaining fentanyl. It seems to me that the effects continue to last approximately two to three hours after putting the piece in your cheek. But then I've been on fentanyl for more than a year and have a fairly good resistence. PLEASE!... If you find out more specific information on this topic please let me know.

I googled this a while back when I was cheeking those things and I found a study that showed the half-life of this method is around 10-11 hours. ime each strip is good for 2 separate doses. Meaning you can get high around 8 times off 1 patch (depending on tolerance which you said is low). YMMV but you can gauge it by how much adhesive is left and if there's still that chemical taste. Chewing it up a bit while still keeping it in strip form releases more fent btw

You could probably die from a quarter of this patch.
Are you talking about the 75mcg/h patches ?

Why not just get the lollies and stick in under the tongue? I've found it's MUCH easier to gauge how faded you wanna get doing this method. That way you absorb what you feel you want to get high with. I've always thought sucking on patches is trouble. I've had the patches and lollies and prefer the lollies.

Just please be careful.