• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine How to filter out baking soda from my coke.

tabsandcaps

Bluelighter
Got a new dealer and it's shit, never seen this before. Put it on the spoon, stir it with the rig top and it wont dissolve, it just turns to almost chunks. I tried heating it and drawing it but it just got stuck in the rig so I had to break the rig to get it out. I tried a cotton but barely got anything in the syringe, and I tested to see if the cotton was working and chewed on it and my whole mouth went numb, so the cotton was holding the coke ( I was using the head of a Q-tip, the only cotton I have besides a cig filter) Any advice on what I should do, I want to get a nice shot, I don't want to sniff this, it's litterly my last binge since I;m moving and quitting drugs, im pretty frustrated.

It sounds like you just got utter garbage man...

Try an acetone wash.. that's about all you can do.

Find a different dealer. There's probably shit in the cut that numbs you too. And if theres baking soda you're gonna have so little good product after trying to purify it that it won't be worth it.

Baking soda actually ISNT a bad cut. BUT, you do want to remove the cuts from your coke - towards the bottom I explain what you have to do to remove all the garbage and active cuts in coke...

What you want to worry about is psychologically ACTIVE cuts. if you get a batch of coke thats like 30% actual coke but the other 70% is inactive cuts... all you have to is just do more/larger lines.

However, if you get coke with active cuts, meaning cuts that actually have an affect on your psychological state, you are screwed and want to get a new dealer or find better coke.... SADLY, most of the coke in the US today is atrocious... cut up with tons of active cuts, ones that make you feel speedy/gittey/paranoid and all hyped up - WHICH, in effect ruins the desired effect of the cocaine - a calming, chilled out stimulant that blasts your dopamine til you feel like a king, confident, ego boost, etc... you know, how its supposed to feel like. BUT all those active cuts make you jittery and anxious and wanting more lines which ironically make you even worse off - these jittery anxious feelings kinda cancel out the desired ego boost that coke is meant to give... its stupid, and sucks, why dont dealers just cut with INACTIVE CUTS??! nobody would care to just take more lines to get the desired amount of coke, but unaffected by any shitty cuts.

The most common of these active cuts is "Levamisole"... pesky little levamisole, if you ever do coke and feel angst and stress and and jittery and uncomfortable - that is NOT what coke should feel like. If this is always how coke has made you feel like, then you've never truly felt cocaine. its all bullshit, but its the truth.

Only way to avoid this is 2 options

1. Be lucky enough to find a dealer who has coke without active cuts...

2. Do an acetone wash... it will completely clean your coke out, leaving you with pretty much pure cocaine. if you want to know how to do an acetone wash, you can search the forums, there are plenty of threads about it... its really simple, takes about a day - if you need explanation I can explain it the best I can, or just link you to the right channels.

Got a new dealer and it's shit, never seen this before. Put it on the spoon, stir it with the rig top and it wont dissolve, it just turns to almost chunks. I tried heating it and drawing it but it just got stuck in the rig so I had to break the rig to get it out. I tried a cotton but barely got anything in the syringe, and I tested to see if the cotton was working and chewed on it and my whole mouth went numb, so the cotton was holding the coke ( I was using the head of a Q-tip, the only cotton I have besides a cig filter) Any advice on what I should do, I want to get a nice shot, I don't want to sniff this, it's litterly my last binge since I;m moving and quitting drugs, im pretty frustrated.

as it already has bicarb in add water and wash to freebase as that can be used easy for iv use.