• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids first time kratom

smokemctoke420

Bluelighter
I ordered a QP of some bali kratom that I know is legit. I need to know what is a safe dose and what really to expect and also how it's related to opiates.

I got a tolerance of about 15-20 mgs of oxy. I've read alot of other threads but can't really get exactly what I need, or the answers contradict. I'm seeing doses of 5 grams tossed and washed for a beginner. I also need to know cuz I got a friend who has a tolerance of about 20-30 mgs of oxy and he wants to try it to.

So how relative is it (bali) to opiod effects? I've heard it's somewhat stimulating, hydrocodone like buzz. Idk. I'm not gonna get my hopes up because I hear so much different shit ill just have to give it a go and find out for myself.

Thanks for any info.

Last edited:
kratom is tricky. it might take a few tries before you find a dose that fits you. 15-20mgs of oc is nothing IMO, so 5 grams of bali shoul do you in, if not add a gram and move up from there.

careful, if you take too much kratom it will not make you higher, it will make you sick. i would buy a caping machine also, kratom tastes like ass! it's seriously the worst shit i've ever tasted. i bet it tastes worst than shit!

at lower doses its stimulating and at a higher dose it's more seditating

kratom is very tricky, doses are all over the place for people. For bali i usually take 6-7 grams and it's nothing like taking oxycodone but it's still enjoyable in its own right.

and yeah you don't want to chase a high on kratom, you'll end up with eye wiggles and non stop nausea and sweating. Just take 6 grams on a very empty stomach (never take kratom after eating) and see how that works for you.

i find kratom at any dose to be a bit stimulating and a bit relaxing, it's a great drug for studying at school or doing work. It's not a blow your mind with pleasure type of drug though, it's subtle and doesn't get you fucked up. So if you are looking for an oxy high from kratom, you're going to be quite disappointed but just enjoy it for what it is.

I know it definetly wouldn't be like a full blown oxy high but really I'm just looking for a mood lift, I would mostly take it in the morning. So don't redose on this either?

I got a scale to weighh it on and I think ill start off with 5 grams. Does that break out to alot if I'm doing the toss and wash method?

take 2 tablespoons for the first go. You can mix it with Yogurt fruit or just plain yogurt. The OP above me are completely correct though Kratom is subtle it doesn't get you messed up. Though effects are mixed sometimes stimulating sometimes sedating it is good for school work and you could also feel Euphoric, a warm Opiod Euphoria type feeling where a blanket wraps around you. What sucks about Kratom is that the Euphoric effects you build a tolerance to em rapidly at least for me. I can't understand how one gets addicted to Kratom. I mean its good and you can get Euphoric and feel social, relaxed and losen anxiety at times its slightly addictive but not really comparable to Coffee I have noticed slight dirrahea when I withdrew from kratom.
By the way the most relaxing strains are the Bali Kratom and the Golden Indo Kratom. Especially Golden Indo it can get you the feeling I described a warm blanket wrapping over you.

Thanks for the input fellas. I don't have a measuring tablespoon, would 5gs be alright?

I'm glad I got yogurt cuz I'm sure it would mix good.

Would it be safe to dose once in the morning and once in the evening?

5g is fine, a scale is better than a measuring spoon IMO. I put mine in capsules, kratom is just too gross to ingest regularly in anything but capsules for me.

you can dose 3 times a day if you so wish but you will become more dependent on it. I usually take kratom in the morning before school and then before i eat at around 5 or so and it holds me well, keeps me from craving stronger opiates. If all you're looking for is a mood lift then you'll be happy with kratom, bali is a bit sedating though, i took a nap earlier after taking 6 grams of it.

and yeah 5g is a lot of powder to consume lol.

Last edited:
^ spot on answer I'm looking for. Ill weigh it out, I wouldn't wanna do capsules tho because they take to long and I don't have money to go buy green tea capsules anyway, plus my sister is gonna ask why I need a ride to go get green tea capsules. That's way out if character for me and would throw a red flag.

If I throw it in some yogurt on an empty stomach it should take like an hour to feel effects right?
Ill just dose once in the am and once in the pm. Once its gone tho, I might not even order again b/c I move back to my house before I have enough to take extra money out of my unemployment.
At least I got a fair amount

^ spot on answer I'm looking for. Ill weigh it out, I wouldn't wanna do capsules tho because they take to long and I don't have money to go buy green tea capsules anyway, plus my sister is gonna ask why I need a ride to go get green tea capsules. That's way out if character for me and would throw a red flag.

If I throw it in some yogurt on an empty stomach it should take like an hour to feel effects right?
Ill just dose once in the am and once in the pm. Once its gone tho, I might not even order again b/c I move back to my house before I have enough to take extra money out of my unemployment.
At least I got a fair amount

it will take 20-40 minutes to kick in., Yogurt is a good combo. 5 grams could be a small dosage take 6-8 grams, btw you will build a tolerance rapidly to kratom if you dose twice a day with 5grams each. Dont even worry about Kratom its like Marijuana if anything weed is more addictive. Only thing about Kratom is that there is the aspect of Physical addiction but even if your using lets say 20 grams a day for a week or two your withdrawal would last a day to 3-4 days . I have gone on binges of Kratom where I would take 10 grams daily for 3 weeks straight. I had not much of a withdrawal but just some anxiety, irritability, depression( lasted 3-4 days) and physically I had stomach discomforts and diarhea for a day or two. I would say the first 10 times you do Kratom its enjoyable cause it is Euphoric, it does feel like a warm blanket covers your body and soul, you feel social , relaxed, inhibitions are removed, you feel pain relief, Quite good for pain relief and good for headaches. Eventually though you build a tolerance to the Euphoric effects of Kratom quite rapidly and it will still feel good and you will feel social and such but you wont get the Euphoria warm opiod feeling on it. Thus you have to reset the Tolerance and take a break for a month or something and then use it again to regain Euphoria. That is why I could never really abuse Kratom it has lower abuse potential.
Yes Kratom is stimulating and its better than Caffeine and coffee and Energy drink and then speed, Amphetamine. Cause Kratom doesn't drain you as much if you take a stimulating blend and study for an exam it works more effectively then caffeine your not overly stimulated so you can still focus, concentrate on your material and at that a lot better. It doesn't drain you and there is no crash the stimulating blends are the red veins like Bali Red Kratom. With Caffeine and Energy drinks you use em excessively a mental fatigue builds up and they are hard on your heart and bad for your body. Kratom a few days in a row to study for an exam or something is actually a good way to go. I have noticed that Kratom helps with Concentration and Focus immensely sometimes with Motivation too.

What I have felt with Kratom when I used it to study is that it has a calming effect on my mind and a stimulant effect at the same time. Thus when I am reading my material or studying I can really get my mind immersed in what I am doing , and I dont have any background noise or thoughts etc about other things as I am studyin I am only concentrated in what I am doing. Sometimes Kratom boosts motivation too. What I most like is this mixed effect it stimulates and calms at the same time it is excellent to boost your concentration and focus.

Only thing that sucks about Kratom is tolerance the first month of usage effects are consistent but the more you use the higher your tolerance not only to the Euphoric effects but also to the stimulative effects and sedating effects too. Thus its good to cycle use a month and take a month or two off.

I dont know how Kratom effects memory possibly a positive effect. But I know that Kratom is quite good for concentration, Focus, Energy, Motivation( sometimes), Mood. It has some Nootropic properties. Just the more you use the positive effects dwindle and you could either build a tolerance that you need to reset usage or you could possibly built an addiction but its quite hard as I have stated before you would need to use 20 grams a day for a week or two maybe more before your addicted.

Also the withdrawal wouldnt last too long if your addicted

Also generally speaking its true the higher the dosages sometimes you don't even feel more Euphoric or better sometimes
as was the cause for me with Bali the sedative effects and nausea effects just get very strong.
So you really dont need to take too high dosages.

And extracts of Kratom are powerful you get a strong Nodd and it can knock you out its stronger than codeine the extracts. Regular Kratom is most comparable to Codeine or Hydrocodone in intensity.

Kratom is a good antidepressant and anxiolytic but becareful because if you use too long of a time for this reason it can backfire and it could end up eventually causing you to feel more anxious and depressed as your withdrawing. So short term its good for anxiety and Depression just not a long term solution. Actually I consider Kanna ( sceletium Tortuosum) a lot better herbal treatment for anxiousness, nervousness and depression.

Kratom does taste horrible Yogurt always kills that horrible taste or at least eases it. Kanna has an okay taste actually pleasant.

Last edited:
How about if I dose every other day at 10 grams a day?

I mean I'm not gonna reorder and if I don't feel something off my first good dose then ill just chill out until my tolerance goes back down. I only got 4 oz

hey, today's my first try with kratom too, thought i'd report in. i consumed around 1 g of 15x kratom extract powder in six size 00 gel caps with water on a totally empty stomach after getting home from work today. i have a mild opi tolerance right now; i've been doing just one or two matchstick lines of H with my g/f the last few nights, very small amounts, no real dependence on it... the kratom took maybe 40 minutes to come up, and i'm still feeling pretty nice a few hours into it. definitely scratches the opi itch but in sort of an atypical way... better than tramadol, maybe like a mild dose of hydrocodone or something... also, it doesn't seem to pin pupils at all. so far i like it, goes nice with a bit of trees and some etizolam. but that said, it'll never totally replace industrial strength opiates for me. different experience.

^maeng da kratom pins my pupils more than any other opiate i've tried lol.

thought i'd mention as well that sometimes people don't feel kratom the first few tries, kind of like cannabis or even opiates. You have to use it a bunch of times to start appreciate its effects, probably took me 10 tries before i realized i liked it.

Ohhh shit. =D my package has been delivered to my local post office and sorted, so I should have it in a few hours.

Ill update it after I dose, ill be dosing 5- 5.5g give or take a few points

I hope it doesn't take me 10 tries. Ill be pissed

well most of my first 10 tries were with taking 16 grams or around there to get an intense buzz. I didn't realize that kratom wasn't like that and i just made myself really sick a few times and didn't enjoy it at all. Once i lowered my doses i started to appreciate the effects more, so maybe you'll like it from the start.

Well my package just came. I weighed out 5 grams but I dumped a little extra on by accident so its 5.2. I put that in a little bit of yogurt and slugged it down about 10 mins ago.

The wait begins

I feel good as a mofo. Ate 5.2 grams at 3:40 and at 4:30 I tossed and washed a gram.

This shits nice