• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants phentermine recreational use?

MollyFein74

Greenlighter
Doesnt seem to be too much regarding phentermine (weight loss/anti-appetite stimulant) in terms of recreational use... im getting my hands on some in a few hours as my source for speed is dry atm and looking for a bit of a buzz saturday night. from what I understand its a norepinphrine realease primarily, but also realeases dopamine and a bit of serotonin.

Has anyone here had an experience with it? Compared to dex or meth (not not expecting it be like meth, but just after a comparison). Have heard some people find it very similiar to dex, sometimes euphoric and good for getting shit done?

Basically after anyones input on dose, duration, effects etc

Cheers!

From what I can gather, it's on the same tier as ephedrine.

It's a pretty poor stimulant for recreation.

It's not so great and didn't help me lose weight much. I was prescribed 37.5 mg.
Even doubling that just made me feel sweaty and didn't do much for me.

I recently got a hold of a bottle of phentermine and i tried 2 37.5 pills and IMO they are amazing. It's a nice stimulating lift and then a nice satisfying euphoria. Compared with Adderall i'd prefer the Adderall, with phen the euphoria comes in waves, here one minute gone the next and so on. I know a lot of people say its pretty weak, but i really like this pill it does what i need and dosen't overwhelm.

Watch out, there are people that go too far with this stuff chasing a high that it just doesn't provide, and PNS stimulation gets way out of hand. You will probably find that after a certain dose and/or number of redoses it just becomes a physical nightmare.

Just from my experience with both Adderall and Phentermine: Phentermine makes me want to get up and do something productive and it's hard to focus on one thing, while Adderall usually just helps me focus on getting home work/paper work done. I think Phentermine is actually the more powerful of the two. The dosage I took was 37.5 mg while the Adderall dosage varied from 40 to 60 mg when I started getting more used to it, and I definitely felt a more "out there" kind of high on the Phentermine. I've used Adderall more than I have Phentermine, but IMO I'd choose Adderall over Phentermine because I didn't feel so twacked out on that as I did the Phentermine.
This entire message is just my full opinion of the two meds and what I have learned from the times I used them, I hope it helps, maybe.

As a fan of clean amphetamine style stimulants i think phentermine is slightly recreational but just in the sense that it will wake you up a in the morning pretty well but thats about it. Lots of physical stimulation without the mental components that i enjoy....also you really cant increase the dose very far to get good mental effects because the attaxia and sweating and other PNS side effects become too great.

First time I took it, I had mad euphoria. It was 37.5 and it was my first stim I ever took. I tried it three days later but triple the dose and I thought I was going to die. Way to much on heart rate increase, sweating, chest tightness... I never touched the stuff again.