• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

what does this stuff actually feel like? trying them soon. I plan on using them for social nervousness/anxiety, and i've read someone say it feels similar to zyprexa. uh... what? how would any drug of interest on bluelight feel similar to zyprexa?

Last edited:
Zyprexa or Olanzapine is an atypical Antipsychotic and has nothing to do with Benzodiazepines/Thienodiazepines.

For me Etizolam feels like a mix of Lora- and Diazepam. Sedating, relaxing, disinhibiting with a high tendency towards amnesia with higher doses.

bah, this stuff is fucking all over the place. i tried popping 1 mg therapeutic doses to alleviate anxiety at work. nothing
tonight i binged on 4 pills to see if i'd been scammed, and I devolved into benzo rage and everything i was doing seemed to be for some holy, upmost purpose, but i was so disorganized and scrambling to fit pieces of information together in my brain that I entirely lost the plot of what i was trying to do in the first place. whhhhat thhhe fuuuuuuck. definitely taking a break from this stuff. weird, weird drug. almost reminds me of a nerfed ambien in that you feel your on the precipice of some grand intent but you don't even know what the fuck is going on or what you're doing and it lasts for like 15 minutes.

i got the good shit: etilaam-1 intras pharmaceuticals. does the blue and mouth-dissolving pill make any sort of difference between each other?

The blue ones take longer to kick in but the effects last longer where as the MDs kick in faster but have a shorter duration. I usually prefer the blues as Im less likely to redose through out the day but the MDs rapid onset comes in handy for aborting bad psychedelic trips. Another good thing about mouth dissolving tabs is being able to take them on a full stomach without diminishing any effects.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if you can easily and successfully dissolve etizolam powder in mpg or is it better to use something like vodka or even some absynth or JD (ive had barely touched bottles of those for years) ?

Grateful for any infos.

Last edited:
Actually zyprexa is also a thienodibenziazepine (sp?) but it doesn't act like etizolam, which mimicks benzos to the t, or is that b?

hi megathreaders, i was wondering how experienced users would rate etiz for sleep? ive only tried it once at an extremely low dose and in the daytime at that (didnt get much from it either so maybe a shit batch). My DOC for insomnia is zopiclone and wondering how it compares to that?
I also take 45mg of mirtazapine at night but ive been at that dose a while now and am fairly tolerant.
Ive taken zopiclone with mirtazapine lots of times with no bad effects, does anyone have experience with mixing mirtazapine and etizolam?
Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Etizolam absolutely knocks me the fuck out, especially if taken after 7 or 8 p.m. I don't have a huge amount of benzo or z-drug experience, but of the few I have sampled etizolam is the most effective.

hi megathreaders, i was wondering how experienced users would rate etiz for sleep? ive only tried it once at an extremely low dose and in the daytime at that (didnt get much from it either so maybe a shit batch). My DOC for insomnia is zopiclone and wondering how it compares to that?
I also take 45mg of mirtazapine at night but ive been at that dose a while now and am fairly tolerant.
Ive taken zopiclone with mirtazapine lots of times with no bad effects, does anyone have experience with mixing mirtazapine and etizolam?
Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Are there warnings between mirtazapine and benzos ? If so, just apply the same ones to etizolam.

zopiclone is stronger as a hypnotic than etizolam. I have a moderate/high tolerance for etizolam, it won't knock me out no matter the dose. But 7.5mg of zopiclone will make me feel tired enough to fall asleep easily. Neither knock me out. My gf gets her ass knocked out by etizolam though even at .5-1mg, like she's fucked up from it. And for her 3.75mg of zopiclone is enough to put her out as well. So i guess it depends on your benzo tolerance.

Thanks for the replies guys.
Ill admit that over sedation doesnt really concern me that much. All my medications are depressants to some degree so im fairly tolerent to those type of effects.
Do you think the serotonin release from etizolam could be an issue if i take it around the same time as the mirtazapine? my gut instinct would be that its a small issue but best not to be cavalier with the serotonin system.lol

Never done opiates before this experience except for chlordiazapoxide (librium) a few times in hospital for alcohol withdrawals, but obviously that was medical, not recreational. Last time I had alcohol or chlordiazapoxide was 7 months ago so any tiny bit of benzo tolerance is long gone by now.

I'm addicted to Oxycodone and usually take around 200mg a day.

I had taken 60mg oxy all day, so less than half my usual dose and I took 1 etizolam 1mg pill (chewed)
20 minutes later I felt very drowzy so lay down on my bed. Next thing I know it's 22 hours later.

WTF. I know I have no tolerance but how the hell did 1mg knock me out for a whole day?

I'm running low on opiates and wont get more for another 24 hours so wanna take small doses (30mg at a time) as infrequently as possible to space out what I have left. I plan on using etizolam so I will need only 1/2 my usual opiate dose and also to help me sleep tonight and hopefully mask any minor WDs that might creep through.

Should I just take half a tablet this time (0.5mg etizolam)? Or try swallowing one whole?
I want to be awake to enjoy it. I don't wanna be stumbling about and DEFINITELY do not want to black out or act stupid, but I want to be able to FEEL it so I'm not wasting my money/benzos.

What's my best bet for having an enjoyable experience with etizolam?
I was gonna spend the day in bed reading/watching movies/on my laptop/sleeping...just relaxing as much as possible.

I have probably enough to keep out of withdrawal but I just wanna get through the next 24 hours easily. Thought the lack of opiates would be the perfect time to enjoy a nice benzo experience.

Any suggestions? Just go for half a pill?

yeah, just try 0.5. Maybe your lack of opiates is making you extra tired. Maybe you are extra sensitive to etizolam. I think when i first started 1 mg would relax me and send me to sleep within an hour or so. But only for 8 hours or so. Youd normally need 2-3 as a newbie to knock you out for 22 hours.

yeah, just try 0.5. Maybe your lack of opiates is making you extra tired. Maybe you are extra sensitive to etizolam. I think when i first started 1 mg would relax me and send me to sleep within an hour or so. But only for 8 hours or so. Youd normally need 2-3 as a newbie to knock you out for 22 hours.

Strangely enough, despite opiates being a "downer", I actually do get extreme fatigue when I start withdrawing from them.

I'll try taking 0.5mg tonight and if knocks me right out again, I'll not take it anymore.

Strangely enough, despite opiates being a "downer", I actually do get extreme fatigue when I start withdrawing from them.

I dont think its strange, or at least I got that too. Old people would be overtaking me walking on the pavements - that's how tired it made me.

I normally walk about 10 times faster than these ancient old codgers.

i think almost everyone gets extreme fatigue with opie withdrawals, it gets better after a month or so.

I think fatigue is a feature of most WD's stimulant or depressant.
When i was coming off amphetamine after six months of daily use (all day.lol), fatigue was easily the worst feature. It was almost soul-crushing, it was THAT bad.

yeah especially for stims; i don't take my dexedrine and i may as well be dead in terms of functionality. Opiate and benzo paws also create massive fatigue for months, kind of weird 3 classes of drugs share that same effect in withdrawal.

Etizlam is much stronger making your own solution. Taken 4mg pills, and 4mg solution. Its overpowered the ethylphenidate, which is pretty fuckin useful. I can eat an evening meal now, and drink loads of water.

yeah especially for stims; i don't take my dexedrine and i may as well be dead in terms of functionality. Opiate and benzo paws also create massive fatigue for months, kind of weird 3 classes of drugs share that same effect in withdrawal.

I know what you mean, amphetamine WD biggest feature is obviously gonna be fatigue (the polar opposite of its effects). With benzo WD for instance people might think you would be constantly wired and full of energy but the opposite is frequently true.
I think the human bodies default reaction towards various issues, withdrawal, illness (mental and physical) and even stress seems to be fatigue.
I really miss amphetamine sometimes but i dont think my anxiety (which ironically causes more fatigue) would allow me to use it again and then id have to reach for the benzos and....the cycle begins again.lol