• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

I dissolved 100mg in 50ml of Propylene Glycol without any problems beside some stirring and heating it up. It is not difficult at all and the safest way to dose Etizolam Powder. I have no idea why someone would put this on blotter....would make it only more complicated, so yeah, stick to your solution.

That's a great way to self dose when at home, but I was thinking more along the lines of portability. If I wanted to bring a dose or two of etizolam somewhere it'd be easier and more inconspicuous to carry blotters than a few mls of a solution. If I'm with somebody less informed who is post-tripping and requests a benzo to sleep they might be a bit hesitant when I tell them to just swallow a couple mls of PG as well.

^But who would take a piece of blotter wanting to come down if he only knows acid? ;)

Just kidding, I get your intention but I made good experiences with "Eppendorf Vials" for portability.
Something like that:

4139eWdVMrL._SL500_SS120_.jpg

^no vendor discussion, you should know that as a bluelighter.... regardless, does anyone know the answer to my question on the last page? As in: Does tagamet ( cimetidine) or GFJ ( enzyme inhibitors) potentiate etizolam as they potentiate say, alprazolam or other benzos?

In my experience of that rule, he fell just short of doing anything wrong because he didn't offer any information that could be used to find or source from that specific vendor.

^But who would take a piece of blotter wanting to come down if he only knows acid? ;)

Just kidding, I get your intention but I made good experiences with "Eppendorf Vials" for portability.

Hehe cool, thanks for the suggestion. Something like that will have to do for now! I'll keep an eye on this thread if anyone has any info though.

^no vendor discussion, you should know that as a bluelighter.... regardless, does anyone know the answer to my question on the last page? As in: Does tagamet ( cimetidine) or GFJ ( enzyme inhibitors) potentiate etizolam as they potentiate say, alprazolam or other benzos?

I agree that people mentioning vendors at all has no place here - people talking about their vendors being out or being in stock just welcomes PM sourcing which, while impossible to fully stop, should be actively discouraged as much as possible. There is no harm reduction value in discussing that.

Regarding your question, a quick google search would have sufficed ;)
http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs00228-004-0789-1

tl;dr It seems there is evidence that CYP450 3a4 inhibitors such as cimetidine do potentiate etizolam.

P.s. All mentioning that your vendor has the inventory does is encourage people to find them so they run out faster and you're shit out of luck eventually ;)

i jus received some etiz from the us, legit guy, on the pack of the blisters says it comes from intas over in india, jw is that where most of etiz comes from? there supppper small blue circles. iv had etiz last summer n they were bigger in size, prob coming from different vendors obiv. jw is anyone has had experience with intas etiz n what they think

I believe I read about it in the place where people swim rather than a vendor. I wasn't alluring to anything at all. I do know better :p I wouldn't be asking this question if I could just get the blotters from a vendor in the first place.

Etizolam is proving to help me overcome many issues in my day to day life. It really is a godsend. I'm a raving insomniac but etiz gives me a good night's sleep mid-week, when I'm about to go nuts through lack of sleep. I love the afterglow the day after - I find I am chilled, happy and confident.

I'm *very* careful with etiz - 2mg a week!

dont taper unless youve been binging for a month or more. how you described is how they are supposed to be used. take a few weeks off and keep it to a casual thing, and youll never have an issue. thanks for being responsible! goodluck on your non withdrawals : ) -aphex

Do others agree with this? I have been worried I might be getting addicted to it, but I don't take it every day and when I do usually just 2 - 3 mg. I think the most i've taken is 5 mg.

i just took 1 mg to help with some opie wd's. how would i even know if i was in benzo wd? the 1 mg already made me feel much better, but benzos tend to relieve opie wd symptoms (to an extent anyway), right?

I wouldn't plan on using it throughout the day but just at night to help with my insomnia issues. If I were to go three weeks on/one week off would my tolerance stay level as long as I don't abuse it?

In the past I had been using xanax/klonopin consistently (as prescribed) for quite a while and built up a hell of a tolerance. About five months ago, I discontinued benzo use. At the time I felt like I had perma-tolerance and it wasn't really helping anymore. Does anybody experienced know whether benzo tolerance drops down after that period of time or is it going to stay with me.

The vendor that has advanced customer section for a long time (Not the new one) now produces his own pellets.
1 and 2mg will be available. Btw this is no vendor discussion. But if you already know him you know who i`m talking about.
Of course you have to be advanced customer to even see that he has it on sale again.
IMO he`s the most reliable vendor out there so i`m sure they are consistent in dose and of good quality.
Not like the other homepressed UK pellets that are total crap. They may also look totaly different. (Havent seen them yet)
When i get my hands on them i will post a short "trip report".

Today i found a very interesting update on the wiki page of etizolam. This may be the best benzo out there if this info is correct. And maybe some pharm company will find a thienodiazepine that has no tolerance or withdrawal problems with prolonged use. It would be a godsend for people with anxiety problems.

1. Patients with generalized anxiety disorder were either treated with Etizolam (0.5 mg), Alprazolam (0.5 mg), or Bromazepam (3 mg) twice a day. While all three drugs retained their effectiveness over two weeks, etizolam actually started to become more effective than the other benzos from to 2 weeks to 4 weeks (reverse tolerance in a way). The researchers also note antidepressant activity in etizolam not seen in the other two drugs tested.

2. No cognitive deficits over 3 weeks compared to placebo were noticed with etizolam 0.5 mg BID, a curious finding for a BZD agonist

3. When multiple doses of etizolam or lorazepam were administered to rat neurons, lorazepam caused downregulation of alpha-1 BZD sites (aka tolerance/dependence), while etizolam caused an increase in alpha-2 BZD sites (aka reverse tolerance to anti-anxiety effect).

Also, the researchers noted a marked tolerance over time to the anticonvulsant effects of lorazepam, but no significant tolerance to anticonvulsant effects of etizolam.

Quote from abstract: "These data suggest that etizolam is endowed with a reduced liability to induce tolerance and dependence compared with classical benzodiazepines."

Last edited:
So I have been a total fool and for the last 2 months Ive been taking around 4mgs a day(sometimes more sometimes less). Im looking for a good taper schedule as I have 80 1mg etilaam left. I can get more but would prefer not to. Any input would be appreciated, I was thinking:
4mg for 10 days
3mgs for 5 days
2mgs for 10 days
1mgs for 5 days
Would this be an effective taper to avoid seizures? Ive had plenty of experience with these types of drugs but have never been dependant on them so any help would be appreciated.

In my experience its best to taper fast at the beginning and at the end do it very very slowly. Like splitting a tablet in 4 pieces.
At first you barely notice the dose reduction but the hard part comes at the end. Also consider the short halflife of etizolam so you have to dose multiple times a day especialy at the end.

So I have been a total fool and for the last 2 months Ive been taking around 4mgs a day(sometimes more sometimes less). Im looking for a good taper schedule as I have 80 1mg etilaam left. I can get more but would prefer not to. Any input would be appreciated, I was thinking:
4mg for 10 days
3mgs for 5 days
2mgs for 10 days
1mgs for 5 days
Would this be an effective taper to avoid seizures? Ive had plenty of experience with these types of drugs but have never been dependant on them so any help would be appreciated.
I had been taking etizolam every day for 2.5 months, between 2mg-6mg a day. I haven't taken any since last Sunday, so it's been 6 days without taking any and I feel perfectly fine, i was taking them for anxiety so obviously i'm not as 'confident' as i was on them but the withdrawals are nothing compared to diazepam which had me in panic attacks struggling to breathe when i came off them.

There was some mildly bad rebound anxiety for the first 2-3 days but I can feel myself getting back to normal. I am going to try and only take etiz when i NEED to now, and not every day.
So tapering would probably be the right option but from my own experience it really isn't necessary as a safety precaution because the withdrawals aren't anything to worry about.

Just to add i did feel a bit depressed when i came off them, so i think on some level these must work as an anti-depressant or just release serotonin?

Thats great to hear, Ive really been worring myself about having seizures. I was convinced I had a seizure in my sleep after taking ~10mgs a day for several days while binging on 4-FA and then running out. Thinking about it, it was probably a stress dream about having one rather than an actual seizure. I remember convulsing and not being able to move my arms or roll over but I was aware of what was happening while it was happening, from what Ive been told you usually black out while its happening. Benzos and the like are a huge catch 22 for me. They are great for insomnia and anxiety but they make me crave EVERYTHING. Food, opiates, stimulants, more benzos, even psychedelics. Its like a characteristic of the benzo high is being discontent.

Last edited:
^ that sounds more like sleep paralysis.

Being aware and unable to move is classic sleep paralysis. It can really be terrifying and is often accompanied by a sense of extreme dread or terror that can leave a lasting imprint.

Sleep paralysis is now believed to be the cause of many people's beliefs they were abducted by aliens or sexually abused when no evidence of either exists.

Is it safe to combine Etizolam with Pregabalin (Lyrica)?

I take 300mg Pregabalin twice a day, prescribed by my GP for neuropathic pain. Tonight I want to take 2mg Etizolam on top of 300mg Lyrica when my trip is over. So I will be able to sleep.

Two weeks ago I took 5mg Diazepam on top of 300mg Lyrica. It still took 3 hours to fall asleep after a 8mg 5-Meo-MiPT trip. Maybe it worked less good by taking my daily dose of Lyrica. A drug interaction checker online with keywords Diazepam and Pregabalin also said:
"Will decrease the level or effect of diazepam by affecting hepatic/intestinal enzyme CYP3A4 metabolism. Significant - Monitor Closely."

Any help much appreciated. I cannot ask my GP about this Etizolam substance.

The vendor that has advanced customer section for a long time (Not the new one) now produces his own pellets.
1 and 2mg will be available. Btw this is no vendor discussion. But if you already know him you know who i`m talking about.
Of course you have to be advanced customer to even see that he has it on sale again.
IMO he`s the most reliable vendor out there so i`m sure they are consistent in dose and of good quality.
Not like the other homepressed UK pellets that are total crap. They may also look totaly different. (Havent seen them yet)
When i get my hands on them i will post a short "trip report".

Today i found a very interesting update on the wiki page of etizolam. This may be the best benzo out there if this info is correct. And maybe some pharm company will find a thienodiazepine that has no tolerance or withdrawal problems with prolonged use. It would be a godsend for people with anxiety problems.

What do other BL'ers think about the homepressed UK pellets?
I've used those of the vendor who's described in the post above me, and those of the vendor with the tree name in the URL.
Now I'm using the etilaam from intas from another UK supplier.

I notice no difference.

Etizolam is proving to help me overcome many issues in my day to day life. It really is a godsend. I'm a raving insomniac but etiz gives me a good night's sleep mid-week, when I'm about to go nuts through lack of sleep. I love the afterglow the day after - I find I am chilled, happy and confident.

I'm *very* careful with etiz - 2mg a week!

Strange to see you like the after effects. I actually feel like I'm mentally a bit weaker: not as confident, motivated, assertive etc.

Last edited by a moderator: