• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

Yeah as your dose is so slow I wouldn't be too worried, and well done on cutting back. I was taking about 2-4mgs a day at first, but up to about 6-9+mgs a day. I would taper these things in a similar way to the Ashton Manual.

I told my doc I was taking Xanax to get a taper, due to the similarities and knowing they would have no idea what etizolam is.. And I don't want them too.. The more people that complain, the faster they'll be banned.

hey I have some questions about etizolam and dependence. Background: I'm 18 years old and until recently the only drug I used regularly was weed. I bought some etizolam over the internet last week and it's been great...I developed anxiety about 4 or 5 years ago and have been depressed for most of the last few years...but etizolam seemed to really help. 1mg helps me get through the day, slight mood boost and reduced anxiety. 2mg practically eliminates all needless anxiety and makes me feel like I did before I started suffering from social anxiety. I'm not even sure if it's linked to the etizolam use, but yesterday (Saturday) I took no etizolam (after having taken 1mg on thursday and 2mg friday) and felt better than I have done in months (slight anxiety was still there, but on the whole I was in a great mood all day).

Anyway, I'd like to keep using etizolam, but I don't want to become dependent on it (partly because I'm broke, and won't be able to afford several mgs a day, and partly because I don't want to have to deal with withdrawals/side effects). Is this a good etizolam taking schedule if I don't want to build any sort of dependence?
Monday: 1mg
Tuesday: 1mg
Wednesday: 0mg
Thursday: 1mg
Friday: 1mg
Saturday + Sunday: 0mg

what about if I upped it to 2mg?
Monday: 2mg
Tuesday: 2mg
Thursday: 2mg
Friday: 2mg

Also have some other questions about etizolam:
1) does it have any negative cognitive effects? wikipedia says it possesses "amnesic" properties...and I'm wondering if I should cut down/stop my usage during the exam period in June?
2) can it be (safely) combined with weed/alcohol?
3) does anyone know the dosage for prescription use (in countries where it's prescribed...I know it isn't in UK/US)?

thanks for any help!

youd be better off doing more on days you want to do them, and take more says off inbetween. you can use valerian root, alchohol, cannabis, and a few other natural things. has anyone heard if passion flower works well for anxiety, thinkin about trying some with my valerian root on my days off. i try to keep my benzos to just 2 days a week, but its a heavy day. 20mg val in the am, 2kpin around lunch, 3etizolam, 3 valerian root, and 3mg melatonin i can fall asleep, i just wake up alot and feel blank until i do benzos. like you you feel when you stay up all night on adderall or amp and just feel "off" the next day from not getting any sleep. i actually went 5 days without any benzos and had no significant side effects (was also taking V root and medical cannabis).

weve all got that sinner inside that wants to just stick your finger wet in a tiny baggy of 100mg etizolam poweder. mmmm almost gone but never too much. i think a mg of etizolam is more than a faint dust, but a spec of chemical(powder)

if you can do benzos 2 days a week, and opiates 2 days a week, just smoke down an enjoy the rest of your week!once these winter blues blow over i think it will be easier for all of us to cut back. ( i hope the pods are better this year, heard from most everyone last years weather messed up many companies potencies)

hey I have some questions about etizolam and dependence. Background: I'm 18 years old and until recently the only drug I used regularly was weed. I bought some etizolam over the internet last week and it's been great...I developed anxiety about 4 or 5 years ago and have been depressed for most of the last few years...but etizolam seemed to really help. 1mg helps me get through the day, slight mood boost and reduced anxiety. 2mg practically eliminates all needless anxiety and makes me feel like I did before I started suffering from social anxiety. I'm not even sure if it's linked to the etizolam use, but yesterday (Saturday) I took no etizolam (after having taken 1mg on thursday and 2mg friday) and felt better than I have done in months (slight anxiety was still there, but on the whole I was in a great mood all day).

Anyway, I'd like to keep using etizolam, but I don't want to become dependent on it (partly because I'm broke, and won't be able to afford several mgs a day, and partly because I don't want to have to deal with withdrawals/side effects). Is this a good etizolam taking schedule if I don't want to build any sort of dependence?
Monday: 1mg
Tuesday: 1mg
Thursday: 1mg
Friday: 1mg

what about if I upped it to 2mg?
Monday: 2mg
Tuesday: 2mg
Thursday: 2mg
Friday: 2mg

Also have some other questions about etizolam:
1) does it have any negative cognitive effects? wikipedia says it possesses "amnesic" properties...and I'm wondering if I should cut down/stop my usage during the exam period in June?
2) can it be (safely) combined with weed/alcohol?
3) does anyone know the dosage for prescription use (in countries where it's prescribed...I know it isn't in UK/US)?

thanks for any help!

Obviously the top one would be better as you are taking less. You are unlikely to have many problems with that sort of intake and taper would be relatively easy when you are ready to come off. The 2mg option you may after a while start to see withdrawals on your days off, especially towards the end of the day but shouldn't be anything to OTT. Both are pretty sensible in the grand scheme of things and you are using them for the right reasons which is even better.

You can have it with weed an alcohol but be wary of going over 1-2mg with alcohol as can cause blackouts, memory loss and all sorts of craziness. Prescription use varies between 1mg and 4mg according to wiki but there is no need to go to near 4mg with these.

Last edited:
"1) does it have any negative cognitive effects? wikipedia says it possesses "amnesic" properties...and I'm wondering if I should cut down/stop my usage during the exam period in June?"

Yes, it does. I've found it's being really detrimental to my memory, cognitive abilities and speech overtime.Definitely not something you want to be taking if you are studying and revising. I think if you were to use it according to that schedule, you're still in danger of still developing a physical dependency overtime. Word of warning- your tolerance will go up, the anxiety on days off will get worse and you'll start to notice odd w/d symptoms even between dosages and on days without.

Be careful! These things also seemed to cured my social anxiety, but that makes them so addictive, and makes coming off them hell.

^yea if you cant handle a benzo you order offline, dont tell your doctor you ordered it offline. its dumbasses like kace that get all the cool shit banned. you sir are an idiot, you couldve tapered with any other benzo, you even said you had xanax. people like you ruin a beautiful thing. stop getting high, you obviously are working with less than half a brain

I find that Etiz is a much better Benzo "high" than Klonopin or Valium hands down, Xanax is still the king. But I am prescribed Kpins for anxiety, and normally take them as prescribed after the first few days of binging..but over the past few months, I find it is impossible to get high off Klonopin (for me anyway) and I'm talking like...20-25 mg at a time here with small tolerance..yes I know that sounds stupid, but it's true. 8 Etiz's will have me bomb, and 5-6 mg of Xanax will have me good..but I could literally probably take all 60 mg of Klonopin in a day and not even get the munchies. I hate it.

I find nothing pleasurable about Etizolam... only thing it does is makes you tired. Like Alimemazine or some kind of antihistamine med.
No euphoria or Anxiolytic properties at all... maybe its just me. I see no worth to it AT ALL.

^yea if you cant handle a benzo you order offline, dont tell your doctor you ordered it offline. its dumbasses like kace that get all the cool shit banned. you sir are an idiot, you couldve tapered with any other benzo, you even said you had xanax. people like you ruin a beautiful thing. stop getting high, you obviously are working with less than half a brain

Aphex, I know I'm a dumbass for getting myself addicted, but I NEVER told my doctor that I took Etiz or ordered it online. I told the professionals I took Xanax not Etiz, so I could get a Valium taper and get myself off these things. (Living in the UK, Xanax is already banned and blacklisted by the NHS).
I said I took Xanax instead of Etiz as I too don't want people to go bitching to their doctors about how Etiz ruined their lives, as it will only provoke media hype and get it banned. This will obviously piss off a lot of recreational users as well as cause hell for long term users, which is why I said nothing about the drug.
Also at first and even now, I don't use them to get "high", I use them daily so I can to function, get out of bed and temporarily cure my anxiety and insomnia.

Last edited:
this is probably stupid of me to ask, but i read about things like this on bluelight, and i know people order them "online"-- and i know sourcing is not allowed -- but i really have no idea how to even get started trying to get something like etizolam ordered to my house. or kratom or anything for that matter. i have no idea how to find a "reliable vendor" or how i would try to track one down. i used to order xanax off the internet in college and grad school from sites my friends and i just kind of learned about from word of mouth, but i'm in my mid-30s now, and i don't have any friends who would have a clue about that kind of thing anymore. sorry if i'm off-topic, but are there any like general allowable guidelines for how to locate and get something like etizolam? sorry if im breaking the rules; i'm trying to be as broad and non-specific as possible.

well if what you say is true then thats good, otherwise, that sucks. some people dont think twice about mentioning ordering things offline, and "not feeling right afterwards". thats why all the 2c's are illegal, etizolam is like one of the coolest rc benzos ever and ALOT of people are dependant on it, including myself. people shouldnt order stuff they have no idea about. just got a good idea. always do your research and if you develop a habit, ween yourself off. if you have to tell your dr you've been abusing xanax like kace said, since it has a similar halflife. best comparison you could give without selling out etizolam itself.its easy to go through 6-8 a day they dont last very long and are very calming. im cutting back, but im still having fun while doing so. i was too strict on my benzo and opiate use last month, went through too much valerian root and beer.

i want to point out that imo after trying several hundred tablets of etizolam and a few hundred mg's of pure powder, i can say it is not as "heavy" or strong as xanax like alot of people and wiki claim. i find 1mg etizolam = .5mg xanax . even starting out it took at least 2.5mg to get a recreational effect. easy to go through the poweders quick too and find yourself physically addicted quicker. i wnt through 200mg in about a week or two tops and am handling coming off that okay, but ive been doing 4-8mg a day and just trying to sleep to put space between my uses. i may take some phenzepam tomorrow to help kick my habit, but since i use 10mg of phenazepam to get high, im not sure how effective that will be. last time i took 8mg of phenazepam and fell asleep, woke up and did the same the next day, and the day after that i spaced out and smashed myheadlights out and bent my hood to fuck in a fender bender. been very careful since then. if i do phenazepam, i wont even drive until two days after i do it. you dont even notice your still just as high from it until you try driving and see you are all over the road, like a drunk. be safe people, have fun, be responsible. -aphex

Hey all,

I've been taking 1 mg of Etiz almost every night for the last three weeks, occasionally 2 mg (about two times a week), since they make me sleep so much better and overall improve my focus/motivation, I can read longer, I feel more calm, and so on and so forth the next day (which is really weird, I know, but apparently the quality of sleep makes a huge difference). Anyway, I know this is not a good habit, but I was wondering if I'll have any withdrawal symptoms after stopping to take them, or if I should even seek medical advice. I have some left, so maybe I should taper down to 0,5 mg for a week and then try to stop? THX ALL!

dont taper unless youve been binging for a month or more. how you described is how they are supposed to be used. take a few weeks off and keep it to a casual thing, and youll never have an issue. thanks for being responsible! goodluck on your non withdrawals : ) -aphex

Hey all,

I've been taking 1 mg of Etiz almost every night for the last three weeks, occasionally 2 mg (about two times a week), since they make me sleep so much better and overall improve my focus/motivation, I can read longer, I feel more calm, and so on and so forth the next day (which is really weird, I know, but apparently the quality of sleep makes a huge difference). Anyway, I know this is not a good habit, but I was wondering if I'll have any withdrawal symptoms after stopping to take them, or if I should even seek medical advice. I have some left, so maybe I should taper down to 0,5 mg for a week and then try to stop? THX ALL!

If it was me, I'd be fine with the exception of some insomnia for a few days + lots and lots of realistic dreams.

When I was reading MXE reports, and some guy said "I took 1mg Etizolam", and when I saw it randomly mentioned by other people, I gave it no thought. To me it sounds like some kind of Anti-Depressant (and before I just learned there are designer benzos) or maybe some kind of Methcathinone or MDPV type powder.

But I was SO wrong about this stuff. I wish I had known about it my whole life, and I haven't even got to try it yet.

I used to do a lot of Valium and did Xanax or Kalonapin once or twice a month, but only if I was with a girl or had a girlfriend at the time who liked that shit. We would always take 2, and that is usually the blackout dose for either of those (fuck footballs, we only got four-bars and I think it was 2-3mg Kalonapin). And blacking out is fine when you are with a girl, but not when you are alone or with friends. Bad shit happens and hen you wake up, you have no idea what happened. At least when you wake up naked with a bitch, you know what happened.

I personally like Valium the most. I don't like blacking out, it's not fun. Valium is good to take 5-10mg then go to a party and drink like 2 beers at most, if any. The first time you take it (if you take 10mg), I can almost guarantee that you are going to pass the fuck out, and be asleep for at least an hour. But after that, it's just relaxed awesome high, great with smoking weed. And you don't pass out when you take it after the first time, unless you drink (or take more than 10mg which is unnecessary), then it's possible again.

So, I can't wait to see what's up with some religious benzos Instead of the regular medical (I think of any alkaloid as a religious teacher in some way, but I do not like the way pharma slings them like cures)

i feel like etizolam is most similar to valium or ativan in my opinion, i only have been able to get etizolam a handful of times the past summer but havnt had any since. im trying to look online for legit places, think i found one so hopefully within the next couple days ill b able to try it out again n see how i feel about it. iv struggle wit panic attacks and aneixty since i have taken too much lsd the past two years n one trip lasted a month which really fucked with me. i was on 2mg of ativan a day for the past 6mo but the doctor took me off it n im still struggling with my anxiety. all my benzo hook ups are gone n moved away to college n other places from my shitty small town so im hopin this etizolam will suffice and im sure it will.

First time on Etiz. 1.5mg, or 1.5 tablets. Feeling great. Gonna smoke a few bowls, and drink a shot or two mixed into a 2Liter of pineapple soda.

When I first started etizolam I thought it was a Godsend. So cheap, and they felt great. Some one earlier said it feels like Xanax and Valium had a baby, I agree with that. The only problem with me is how quickly I build up my tolerance on this stuff. The first time 4-6mg got me nice and relaxed. The last time I used etizolam I lost count after 33-34mgs. But I had two things going against me, 1)If a drug is making me feel good I tend to compulsively re-dose, and 2) I have extreme anxiety to begin with.

I just found out Zyprexa (Olanzapine) is a thienodiazepine too. I rather like it, though I've never heard of anybody recreationally using it, or it being prescribed for anxiety (technically it is prescribed for anxiety, but that is off-label, it is marketed as an anti-psychotic).

10-15mg of Zyprexa made my muscles nice and relaxed (and they are always tense), and it did wonders for my anxiety. I was sluggish though.

I took another half a tablet. So like 2mg all together. Drank the equivalent of like 1 shot, smoked like 2-3 bowls then passed THE FUCK out.

Planning a trip to Amsterdam in a few months, does anyone know the legal status of etizolam over there? If it is legal over there i would be fine just putting a blister pack or 2 in my with my luggage surely?

Really don't want to be going to the Dam and smoking weed without any etiz.