• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

to the guy that took 17 mgs in a day and others that are somehow going through blisters in a day and not remembering anything about it..just stick to alcohol or weed...guys like you that are looking for a high or buzz from etizolam are going to be very disappointed in the end..no benzo has ever gotten me high or euphoric in any way tbh...they just chill you out and yes, even etiz will cause memory loss..i have noticed that at 3 mgs, etiz starts producing memory loss for me though it isnt as bad as other benzos..

i disagree completely with the mod that said RC Benzos will not give any positive effects..thats nonsense, i receive more anti-anxiety effects from etiz than i do any other scribed me out there without as harsh side effects..addiction is always a possible problem though..

serpentrays-YES if you are taking 5-6 mgs a night of etiz, then thigs are just going to get worse..i dont understand how so many of you guys build such rapid tolerance to this stuff if you are truly only using it for anxiety or sleep purposes..i have been taking etiz for a year or so and 1 mg STILL chills me out and puts me to sleep!

when it comes to benzos i feel sorry for many people as it seems they are taking so much that they are not going to remember large chunks of their life..

^I've been taking benzos since I was 12 also opiates. That's why I have a large tolerance. I use benzos for opiate Wds and I go through them a lot. I'm more than twice that age at which I started.

Hi to all and thank you to Bluelight for quality information!

I have blue tablets (blister INTAS) that are outdated since June 2013 ... do you think it is a problem to use?

To answer some questions posed (composition of INTAS), an independent analysis (NMR) of a tablet resulted in: the presence of etizolam and agents conventional formulation (stearate, lactose, a cellulose derivative and a PEG) . there was nothing abnormal. The quantitative analysis was not performed because there would not have had enough with one tablet.

^ You can take the etiz, pills expire WAY after their exp date and when they do they usually just lose a bit of potency, not degrade into something toxic.

Right? Unless it was toxic from the start how would it just become some toxic shit all of a sudden. Especially when 2013 was only last year. Lol

Actually it's possible for drugs to degrade into something else which may or may not be toxic but yeah it's silly to put an experation date on most pills. It's not like one day they're fine but since the box says it the next day it's gonna make you sick and die.

I was recently gifted half a box of Ativan (lorazepam) which a friend found in her bottom drawer and had no need for anymore. The date the script was filled was back in 2010. I spent all of zero seconds wondering if they were good or not and just shovelled a couple down. They were great. That was the first time I ever tried lorazepam and I quite liked it.

Though I found it was one of the benzos that more readily caused memory gaps for me. Etizolam only tends to cause a memory gap in the half hour after I've taken one - so that if I'm not on the ball I can't figure out if I've taken one or not. It's like it's designed to make you redose continually out of confusion. Having said that, etiz is fairly benign as far as benzos and amnesia go provided that you're sensible with it.

Thank you for the quick answers !

Right? Unless it was toxic from the start how would it just become some toxic shit all of a sudden. Especially when 2013 was only last year. Lol

Some drugs are toxic (after the expiration date): antibiotics, eye drops ... and (i think) paracetamol (acetaminophen) degrades into highly toxic substances !

I get absolutely no amnesia effect from etiz at all. Of course that's what I said bout phenazepam before I stopped taking it. After you stop and it's all outta your system that's when you realize what effects the drug had on you. But since I started etiz I haven't stopped taking it. Yeah I've skipped doses maybe even a day but I always end up taking more even tough it seems I get no effect from it besides the relief of taking it, because for some reason I need it. Maybe because of my long long history with benzos? I donno.

^^you are craving it?many of you guys seem to have developed a nice addiction to etiz, you crave taking them..this is one area im fortunate as i have never craved a benzo ever..

i also havent noticed any toxic effects from etiz..one thing that seems to have appeared is foggy head..i seem to have fuzzy thoughts more often now..my thinking isnt as clear..always trade offs i guess..

Yeah I crave it. And the only difference I or anyone else sees in me is my mood disorder is much more rapid when I don't take it. Bout to switch my benzo, gabapentin, alcohol and opiate PAWS to phenibut for a while and let everything else end before I taper the phenibut. . What do you all think is worse, the afore mentioned or phenibut to use to replace all of it and just deal with that single demon when I get to it? Any opinion is welcome.

^^wait, you currently have a benzo, gabapentin, alcohol and opiate habit running at once?you expect to trade all of those drugs in for phenibut?if so, you are going to need a large amount of phenibut to cover up the withdrawal for those meds..its no wonder you have a mood disorder when you are gobbling so many different meds/drugs..how would you even know what normal is?

I don't really know what normal is to be honest. I'm waiting for the day I figure it out.. hope it comes soon cuz I'm bout to go crazy if I can't straighten myself out.

Actually IME phenibut is pretty damn effective at eliminating opiate & gabapentin withdrawal symptoms. In fact phenibut was interchangeable with gabapentin & lyrica for me. One would completely cancel the withdrawal of the other. Just don't forget that phenibut is most certainly not free from it's own vices. Plus I still had convulsions during etizolam cessation while under the influence of phenibut, so be careful.

^ IIRC phenibut actually lowers the seizure threshold so combine that with your already lowered threshold from etiz abstinence and you've got a recipe for seizures.

HOD, I wouldn't switch to phenibut long term not only because it carries a similar, if not harsher withdrawal than etiz in shorter amount of time but because tolerance skyrockets way to quickly. I found that if I dosed a couple days in a row my tolerance would rise to doube and sometimes even triple compared to my starting dose.

As for side effects from etizolam, I get more side-effects from etiz than any other benzo. The worst is headaches, I get killer headaches for up to a couple days after dosing. I also get rebound effects with as little as two days use! No other benzo or pseudo-benzo causes these problems for me but in the end it's dirt cheap and not too shabby so it still has it's uses for me.

I used to abuse etiz some time ago, the peak was about 1000mg over 2.5 months. I did a short taper for the last week or two (day 1 5mg before bed, day 2 4.5mg, day 3 4.5mg, ....) Took all of it before bed because insomnia was practically the only wd symptom I got. When the taper was finished I did 3 more days of 2-3g phenibut, the sleep was great.

I still like it, but I don't crave it (I can look at a vendors page, see they have discount on etiz and not order because I just had benzos 2 weeks ago). And yeah I still take benzos occasionally, but not for long periods or often because my tolerance now increases much faster and if I wanted to be benzed out for a week the amount would be quite expensive.

What does it feel like before you have a seizure? I stopped etiz, alcohol, I'm in opiate PAWS and ran outta gabapentin. .. took phenibut and it lowers the seizure threshold I guess. I don't feel right.

If you've never had one you'll probably not be able to 'feel it' before it hits you. If you have it will likely be that same 'strange feeling' very distinct from the 'strange feeling' sometimes associated with panic attacks. These are known as auras. Also a metallic taste in your mouth is not uncommon. The more you think about it the more freaked out you'll get so don't bother.

HDouble-i dont want to turn this into a different thread but you will never know what normal is as long as you are consuming many different psychoactive substances, day in and day out..u need to get clean from those drugs and dry yourself out, see where you are..self medicating with 4-5 different drugs will just complicate things..

ive never had headaches from etiz but i do notice i get the munchies from it..lol..i can eat a ton of food on etiz..makes food taste better..