• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

Anyone else get a REM-cycle rebound from benzo withdrawal? My nights have been like watching a fucking movie. Although I am on the nicotine patch and a racetam so their effects on ACh are probably enhancing things. But yeah, thankfully they have been pleasant dreams and not nightmares because this sort of vividness could get extremely uncomfortable if things took a turn for the dark side. Very inception style though where I'll awake get up to start preparing for the day only to find myself still in a dream when I turn my shower on and skittles come out of the faucet. I know this doesn't really have anything to do with etizolam in particular but I had to mention it.

^that's fucking crazy. I can't imagine waking up from one dream only to be inside another. I don't have enough etizolam experience to have anything like that happen to me, but I'm placing an order for a couple blisters today for sure.

anyone have opinions on consern etizest vs etilaam?? the etizest was that shit but i got a order of the other brand coming today or tommorrow cuz they were out of the consern, unfortunately.

I'm wondering about those MD-1s compared to the Etizests myself.

Haha I can see you running to the mailbox with a huge grin, ripping that shit open and popping 2 of those bitches under your tounge before you get back in the house.

Lol thats pretty much how it will be. i would do it outside but its to cold so ill drop the rest of the mail off in the kitchen and run upstairs pop 2 and smoke some weed like last time.

Tis some bullshit tho because i went out to check the mail and the mail is there but not my etizolam and the tracking says that it depted little rock last night at like 8pm but its still not updated.

im guessing a plane delay due to the ice and its still there or something. there is a plane leaving like an hour ago to go to bmore tho so i bet thats my shit and ill get it tommorrow.

have you ever had usps drop it off in a truck at your door or was it always in your mailbox? i know my first order came to my mailbox, idk about the second one cuz my dad got it an threw it on the table for me before i got to the mailbox. thankfully he didnt open it.

The first time I ordered it came later than the rest of the mail. I have no idea how this happened and maybe I missed it when I was going too fast through the mail and didn't know what the envelope looked like, but I stayed home for it and didn't see it and then went out and came back a few hours later and it was on my kitchen table. Plus the tracking system said it didn't get delivered till 4 that day so I'm assuming I didn't miss it and the mail man just dropped it off late or some shit.

hmm. well i hope thats the case but if it was even in my state i should have had some notification on the tracking, whether it was out for delivery or not, ya know?

True dat, I completely neglected that you told me the tracking status.

yeah, i think it will be here tommorrow. lol looks like i wont be going to work tommorrow either. If i my shit comes in AND doc lets me back on subs then ill be a happy camper.

I'm sure tracking will update at some point today so you'll at least have a better idea of where your goodies are.

Don't wanna hijack the etiz thread but do you feel any effects from the bupe having the naltrexone occupying the receptors. I'm sure the etizolam will contribute to your satisfaction greatly.

Hah. There goes another week of my memory. I don't remember even typing this post. 7 days, 50mg etizolam down the hatch. I been off them for 2 days now with some choppy sleep and a few bouts of convulsions (mini-seizures?) I'm okay. But yeah, no more etizolam for me - EVERYONE knew I was on something. The worst part of benzos is you never know just how fucked up you are until you come off them.

Wow. Yes, possible seizures, especially if you have been taking such high doses. At 1-2mg doses, you shouldn't be fucked up, but yes, much beyond that the subjective effects (euphoria, calmness - whatever) don't rise much, but the objective perception of you being fucked up is certainly dose dependent. When I first played with benzos I was a total asshole for awhile because I was inexperienced and didn't understand the nuances of this drug. Etizolam seems the only one I can responsibly dose 1mg at a time and be quite content with no moreish feeling at all. It seems this is variable based on your tolerance, and your method of use, and your subjective expectations/goals.

If you are having seizures or perceived seizures then you should seek some sort of medical attention. If you can't handle the responsibility required to use this substance (blacking out and typing posts while doing 50mg in 7 days is a good example) then you should seriously consider not consuming, looking at or reading about GABAgerics of all classes. Be safe, please.

I will admit though that pills have their advantages with ease of access but with this solution I can use "nose drips" with ease. I <3 etiz, I hope it doesn't get banned anytime soon.

Why not put it under your tongue? It doesn't taste like anything (PEG tastes odd, a little sweet) and works just the same as snorting it.... without the snorting. I just use the powder sublingually/bucally/orally

If you are having seizures or perceived seizures then you should seek some sort of medical attention. If you can't handle the responsibility required to use this substance (blacking out and typing posts while doing 50mg in 7 days is a good example) then you should seriously consider not consuming, looking at or reading about GABAgerics of all classes.

The logical side of my brain agrees with you 100% but unfortunately my brain doesn't generally operate on that side. If it did I probably wouldn't be an addict :)

As to the guy who had a question about USPS deliveries:
-Priority mail/First Class is delivered with your regular mail
-Express Overnight is the only exception, which arrives separately by courier before 3PM
-Tracking doesn't update until roughly 2 hours AFTER the scan
-Tracking is unreliable on Priority/First Class but generally the estimated arrival date is accurate
-Express Overnight is NOT guaranteed overnight.. out of 50 overnight orders probably 8 showed up 2 days later

After many days of waiting on kratom, phenibut, RC deliveries I learned a thing or two ;)

hy not put it under your tongue? It doesn't taste like anything (PEG tastes odd, a little sweet) and works just the same as snorting it.... without the snorting. I just use the powder sublingually/bucally/orally

Because snorting it kicks in instantly and saves me from having to hold a mouthfull of saliva for 20 minutes, oral means I have to have an empty stomach which isn't always realistic. If I'm having a panic attack I don't wanna wait for the drug to kick in, insufflation solves this problem and kicks in instantly.

Hi. My cat enjoys recreational use of etizolam but finds inconsistent stengths of the pellets. He is knocking on in years and prefers the enjoyment of the chill as opposed to the use of them for amphetamine comedown. Are blister packs more consistent in potency? Or indeed the powder if I was to strictly supervise him with scales? Apologies if I have done this wrong. I am a first time poster. But many thanks for any words of advice.

Hi. My cat enjoys recreational use of etizolam but finds inconsistent stengths of the pellets. He is knocking on in years and prefers the enjoyment of the chill as opposed to the use of them for amphetamine comedown. Are blister packs more consistent in potency? Or indeed the powder if I was to strictly supervise him with scales? Apologies if I have done this wrong. I am a first time poster. But many thanks for any words of advice.

Well its kinda fucked up that your supplying your cat with etizolam thats animal cruelty

I tried some etizolam last week, not much just 1 mg/day for two days and did experience enhanced dreams afterwards. I even had a bout of sleep paralysis, something I think I've only experienced once before in my life when I was younger and had a nightmare.

Essentially what had happened was my conscious mind woke up and knew it was time to get out of bed and start my day, but I awoke in a very vivid dream, laying in my bed with the lights on and my textbooks over me as though I had just dozed off. I struggled to move as my conscious mind was piecing together what was going on and managed to sit up in my bed and peel the textbooks from my body. Then I woke up from that dream (I was having another dream before I 'woke up' to that dream) and was back in reality, my room was dark, and I did not have my textbooks on top of me.

This wasn't an unpleasant experience, as sleep paralysis is often described, and was pretty interesting. The dreams beforehand were also very clear and often had a recurring theme of driving to a winter cottage in the country or driving into a (distant) futuristic Toronto cityscape.

As for the effects of etizolam, I did not find them as appreciable as diclazepam simply because I didn't notice much going on (I find benzos don't have significant mind-altering effects for me). Diclazepam used shortly before bed made me very relaxed physically, at ease mentally, and I slept very soundly for 8 hours, waking up in the morning feeling free of anxiety until the mid-afternoon.