• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

We're not lucky enough to get Xanax in the UK, but good old temazepam will blow any othe benzo i've tried out the water. They're rare now though; doctors became very nervous about scripting them, as there was a huge abuse problem for temazepam over here.

That's because of the ridiculous way it was dispense as. Those 20mg all-gel pills. Here in canada and the US they go up to 30mg gelcaps with powder in them. They're the ultimate benzo when it comes to muscle relaxation and hypnotic effects, well no, Nitrazepam (Mogadon) is just as good, make sure they are 10mg ones though, so you can eat 20-30mg easy. Too bad it was removed in the mid 2000's for no reason for my friends down south (nitrazepam). Probably cos it sounded too much like flunitraz to the idiots up there at the DEA.

Sorry about the triple posting...i'm reading from page 16 or so...I'll stop now, or just open another window so i can easily add quotes.

Does anyone here have any input about dissolving powder etizolam in PG solution?

Just put 100mg into a 100ml of PG solution. The etiz powder from this trusted UK source seemed much different from the trusted EU one I used previously, looked much bigger and was easier to get out of the bag than the EU one which was quite sticky almost, I think the EU site sold as freebase, maybe this UK one is HCL?

Regardless I got it all into the solution, shook it up a bit with lid tightly sealed on and now its sat in a basin of warm water. How long do you people who use the powder and solution normally leave it there? Still looks a tad grainy in the water after a couple mins.

Does anyone here have any input about dissolving powder etizolam in PG solution?

Just put 100mg into a 100ml of PG solution. The etiz powder from this trusted UK source seemed much different from the trusted EU one I used previously, looked much bigger and was easier to get out of the bag than the EU one which was quite sticky almost, I think the EU site sold as freebase, maybe this UK one is HCL?

Regardless I got it all into the solution, shook it up a bit with lid tightly sealed on and now its sat in a basin of warm water. How long do you people who use the powder and solution normally leave it there? Still looks a tad grainy in the water after a couple mins.

I would almost say this stuff is dangerous with alcohol. Yesterday I'd had around 4mg by 3pm. I also stupidly dabbed what I couldn't get off the inside of the bag. That's about as much as I can remember. From facebook messaging all I can gather is that I'd had 4mg by 3pm, but after that I bought K Cider (8 percent) which I don't even remember buying. I could have had more etiz by then too. Then after that it's black out, my mother was screaming at me at one point I think then somehow I fell backwards off my chair and broke a mirror, which sent me on a rage that I threw a chair at the wall putting a huge hole in it.. Ridiculous.

I woke up this morning wondering what the hell had happened, a huge hole in the wall. The contents of my entire wardrobe scattered all over the room. Broken computer chair... And blood all over the walls.

It has taken me literally all day to clean up.

Still got some powder left stuck to the bag tempted to have a dab of that. But pretty pissed off I abused it yesterday, although I do have a nice afterglow today.

I have 100mg ETZ powder, i have 91 percent iso alcohol and also everclear but that is 75%, i want to dissolve 100mg into either liquid into 3-5ml... is this possile??????????

I have 100mg ETZ powder, i have 91 percent iso alcohol and also everclear but that is 75%, i want to dissolve 100mg into either liquid into 3-5ml... is this possile??????????

I would high advise against doing that. Alcohol will have a depressant+depressant interaction with etizolam. Use Propylene Glycol (PG) as mentioned many times here and around the Internet. It is extremely cheap on many websites, for harm reduction purpose in this instance and not sourcing to a drug of any kind, let me just say that the site named after a certain River in South America (lol) has a wide selection of PG and that's where I got mine. Make sure to get USP FOOD GRADE.

Additionally, I finally got some Etizest-1 tabs in the mail today and tried them out (with a heavy benzo tolerance) and I must say it surprised me. It is so pleasant and even 12 hours later I was feeling good. I noticed the anxiolytics properties, relaxation, and hypnotic too as I was able to easily lie down for a short nap and upon awakening felt so amazing. Like others said, very mood lifting but clear-headed and I even experienced some amnesia due to the large dose I took (damn tolerance).

So I've gone through about 85 mg of this stuff over the past 2 weeks. I have a rather important doctor's appt tomorrow so I'll probably take 2mg beforehand to calm the nerves. After that, I'm gonna totally lay off and start relying on meditation and exercise to control my anxiety. I'm interested in some anecdotal experience of coming off relatively short runs like this. Am I in for any serious rebound anxiety or slight w/d? At the beginning I would go through 6-8 mg a day but lately I've just been using 3 mg every morning cause I get morning anxiety and, after kicking opiates, it feels weird not to wake up to a fat dose of heroin and a bong rip so I kinda (irresponsibly) replaced this with etizolam (it's very difficult for me to obtain real benzos atm). I have a decent benzo/thienzo tolerance (2mg of alprazolam or clonazepam gets me very relaxed but not really sleepy), have never had a past benzo/thienzo dependency, weigh about 170lb, and have been using "etizest".

So, if anyone could give me a little feedback of past related experience of coming off 2-3 week runs with this substance it would be greatly appreciated. I'm going to a show in 5 days (so 4 days after my last use) and will probably ingest a bit of lsd and beer (hell, maybe even a little blowcaine and mdma; haven't been to a good show in awhile). Good idea? I don't wanna risk a possible stimulant induced seizure or hellishly uncomfortable acid trip due to lingering etiz w/d so this is mostly why I'm interested in the negative effects that could be caused by my etizolam cessation and the duration of these negative effects. I've got about 10 mg of etiz left or so in case of emergency.

My apologies if similar questions have been answered already. I couldn't be fucked to scroll through this entire thread and know that etizolam is quite a unique gaba agonist in terms of w/d and effects. Thanks to all and have a gooood day!

ETIZOLAM DRUG TEST RESULTS:

Drug test results for a 12-panel urine test came out negative (using Quickscreen athome 12 Panel Drug Test from Pharmatech). 11 days ago 4mg Etizolam was ingested sublingually and yesterday 2mg Etizolam was ingested sublingually. After taking the test, the results came out NEGATIVE for benzodiazepines. The last benzodiazepine taken was 29 days ago (which was alprazolam and clonazepam).

I don't necessarily think that that means that eitz will not show up in your system as a benzo. you had 11 days in between taking 4 milligrams and the drug test. I think that could be enough time for the drug to come out of your system. I've had people take 2 milligrams of klonopin and one or two days later come up negative. I think the only way to prove that eitz does not show up and a benzo screen is too and just a large dose and then be screened within a week less than 5 days I'd say. that's just my 2 cents

So I got my 100mg powder today and dissolved it completely in 100mL of heated Propylene Glycol.

Now, my benzo/GABA tolerance is high, but it isn't TOO high. The other day I received 30x1mg Etizest-1 in the mail and 10mg made me feel real calm, 20mg was great, and 30mg caused amnesia, skeletal relaxation, and a bit of sleep.

I separated my mixture into 3 bottles. Two 35mL bottles and a 30mL bottle. I drank the 30mL bottle along with a finger dip of the 99% PURE freebase within the first 90 mins with no effects. Later on I pulled up 5mL from one of the 35mL bottles, for a 5mg dose, and let that kick in. Still nothing. Finally, I drank the remaining 30mL of that bottle all in one go to see if I was gonna feel the damn shit or not.

This isn't a trip report, but more confusion report. I've heard that people like the powder better, and I waited 11 days to get this measly little envelope of 100mg Etizolam from Spain and now I may have to order from their slow-ass shipping services again if I intend on not using a liquid preparation next time. My current benzo tolerance is at a level that 4-6mg clonazepam sedates/calms me, and no amount of alprazolam (took 25mg Galenika Ksalols, no reactions AT ALL) does anything. Even 50x10mg Diazepam (brand name Roche 10 Valium, a half gram of diazepam) did nothing at all.

However, the other day after ingesting the 30mg of Etizest over 4 hours, I felt mighty good. I just want to share this amazing drug that others have discovered. I'm starting to wonder if I need to start ordering Brotizolam (arguably the strongest benzo) so that I can enjoy benzos again. My GABA receptors have been fed a BUFFET on a regular basis for over a year now. If I had to give a rough estimate, I'd say over the past year: 500mg clonazepam, 5g [5,000mg]+ Alprazolam, and 10g [10,000mg]+ Diazepam. I wish I could take that back... ;-/

Now, my benzo/GABA tolerance is high, but it isn't TOO high

You can't be serious....and I thought I was fucked, lol. I take benzos daily since june 2007 and the most clonazepam I needed at my highest dosing and while the most stressful things were happening in my life and head, I never needed more than 4mg. In fact, taking more benzos usually causes reverse effects (agitation, irritability, etc.).

Not to interfere with the current discussion in this thread but I just wanted to add my opinion. I love etizolam for helping me with my anxiety..I just wish there was something out there to help with my lack of self control! Ahh...wish my brain worked right!

So now after reading my post above and looking at some of the things I did the other night while on the Etizolam, I was definitely under the influence. I went through all 100mg within about 4-5 hours though. It crept up. It certainly let me sleep well but there was no "uber mood lift and just good sensation" described by so many. In fact, I didn't realize it had even done anything until days later like now.

The cost I paid for 100mg and the time waited for it to be shipped internationally was just disappointing. I wish I'd have ordered a gram or found my US vendor for Etizest and Etilaam and Etilaam-MD BEFORE I placed this order, because it's domestic, takes 1-2 days for arrival and is incredibly affordable and obviously offers 3 varieties of pharma grade etizolam.

I don't know if this med is for me. I need 2mg tabs. And I need 2mg 3x daily for my therapeutic dosing. That can get a bit expensive. Maybe I should move on from benzos

Is there a safe way to cut this dry with powder sure/lactose. or similiar to fill gell cap in leui of taking wet with PEG (which can be tough on the bowels).)

anyone try this dry gel cap cut? I guess I would be afraid of a hot sot, anyway to avoid?

You'd be better off getting a micro scoop (one that has like two ends and scoops 5mg one end and 15mg powder other end and then try to do micro scoops on the 5mg end and put that into a cap, fill the rest of the capsule with lactose or whatever. Even with that method though, you'll have caps ranging from 1-5mg and there's no way to make it even.

I didn't like the liquid dosing either, but it didn't do any bowel damage (then again, I'm on methadone, so I'm practically immune to what most would call an "uncomfortable" bowel situation...) and it was highly accurate

Is there a safe way to cut this dry with powder sure/lactose. or similiar to fill gell cap in leui of taking wet with PEG (which can be tough on the bowels).)

anyone try this dry gel cap cut? I guess I would be afraid of a hot sot, anyway to avoid?

Yeah, this is actually my preferred method of cutting pure etizolam. The important thing to consider is what ratio of cutting agent to use; I try to use as little as possible, as using smaller amounts helps avoid hotspots. (I use 10 mg of bicarb for 1 mg of etizolam)lactose is also good, among others. It's very important to make sure the etiz is distributed as evenly as possible, or you're gonna get inconsistent strength per dose. Personally, I dye my bicarb a bright blue colour - this makes it easy to confirm even dispersal. If you're gonna dose your powder like this, you just need to be methodical when cutting it; I grind it with a pestle and mortar, before going over it with a razor blade.

It's more work than liquid dosing, but if you're aiming to make caps or press pills, this is the best way to go about it IMO.

^ and yeah, getting a micro scoop is an excellent idea. I use a 10 mg one, and it really means you don't need to worry about scales, although weighing you're etizolam when it arrives is always a good idea. (I once was sent 125 mgs instead of the 100 I ordered, so it's pretty important to know.

I would like to share with everyone my Etizest Gallery, very comprehensive, and probably a bit overboard. The packaging is so pretty and most people are agreeing that Etizest is superior to Etilaam. I have tried the Etizolam 99.6% pure powder as well as Etizest-1mg on multiple occasions. For those of you looking for some grade A pics not found on google images of this shit, here you go.

http://s1033.photobucket.com/user/dmlee2421/library/etizest

^ Exactly what I just acquired today from a reputable USA source. Ordered Sunday & received today. I'm actually on 1mg Etizest at the moment - this is my first experience with said RC. It is also my first venture into a GABAergic outside of phenibut in close to a year. I'm also on 15MG Adderall IR (Rx'd & tolerant).

It works. Quite strong I may add. The muscle relaxation is extreme.. almost like a Soma buzz. My anxiety and fears - nonexistent. Feels great to move around or just chill out. Moderate euphoria with a clean feeling.. Adderall generally makes my parasympathetic nervous system rev into high gear and really takes away from the dopamine buzz since I'm always worried about heart rate, body spasms, and other fairly benign issues. The combination of the Etizolam with Adderall provides a clean buzz where I retain coordination while maintaining near zero rate of anxiety.

The Etizolam is on par with Xanax in terms of anxiolysis but the relaxation is something that took me by surprise. My muscles feel super relaxed but I'm still fairly coordinated.. as you can probably tell by my typing. It definitely is taking away from my writing creativity as expected. I feel that I am using simple words whereas I'd normally attempt to integrate a higher form of literacy into my post.

The scary part of this class of drugs is the lack of realization as to how fucked up you really are. I feel like I could take another but from my past experiences with benzo's I know that this is extremely unwise. Unfortunately my reasoning is quickly being overtaken by the more'ish nature of the drug.

All in all I'm very impressed with this Etizest brand & thus this substance in general.

Etizolam = Alprazolam > Clonazapam > Diazepam > Lorazepam >>>>> Chlordiazepoxide

Yup, etizolam is really good stuff. Etizest was my brand of choice but I recently stumbled upon a vendor that sell solutions of 150mgs/15ml litterally for the price of 3 blisters so I couldn't resist and placed an order on thursday and my package came yesterday so I've been enjoying myself. In fact I'm currently on 2mgs with my normal kratom dose and I'm feeling pretty good, it feels great to escape from the anxiety I face on a day to day basis even if it is temporary. With the way I use I'll probably be able to make this solution last a couple months, I still can't believe how fucking cheap this solution was and it even came with a syringe for measuring, super impressed. It amazes me how other vendors get away with selling etiz at such high prices. I will admit though that pills have their advantages with ease of access but with this solution I can use "nose drips" with ease. I <3 etiz, I hope it doesn't get banned anytime soon.

^ Exactly what I just acquired today from a reputable USA source. Ordered Sunday & received today. I'm actually on 1mg Etizest at the moment - this is my first experience with said RC. It is also my first venture into a GABAergic outside of phenibut in close to a year. I'm also on 15MG Adderall IR (Rx'd & tolerant).

It works. Quite strong I may add. The muscle relaxation is extreme.. almost like a Soma buzz. My anxiety and fears - nonexistent. Feels great to move around or just chill out. Moderate euphoria with a clean feeling.. Adderall generally makes my parasympathetic nervous system rev into high gear and really takes away from the dopamine buzz since I'm always worried about heart rate, body spasms, and other fairly benign issues. The combination of the Etizolam with Adderall provides a clean buzz where I retain coordination while maintaining near zero rate of anxiety.

The Etizolam is on par with Xanax in terms of anxiolysis but the relaxation is something that took me by surprise. My muscles feel super relaxed but I'm still fairly coordinated.. as you can probably tell by my typing. It definitely is taking away from my writing creativity as expected. I feel that I am using simple words whereas I'd normally attempt to integrate a higher form of literacy into my post.

The scary part of this class of drugs is the lack of realization as to how fucked up you really are. I feel like I could take another but from my past experiences with benzo's I know that this is extremely unwise. Unfortunately my reasoning is quickly being overtaken by the more'ish nature of the drug.

All in all I'm very impressed with this Etizest brand & thus this substance in general.

Etizolam = Alprazolam > Clonazapam > Diazepam > Lorazepam >>>>> Chlordiazepoxide

Hah. There goes another week of my memory. I don't remember even typing this post. 7 days, 50mg etizolam down the hatch. I been off them for 2 days now with some choppy sleep and a few bouts of convulsions (mini-seizures?) I'm okay. But yeah, no more etizolam for me - EVERYONE knew I was on something. The worst part of benzos is you never know just how fucked up you are until you come off them.

Wow hope you feel better man. but that's an excellent job you guys did reporting on this compound