• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

As etizolam has no legal status in the UK, the law allowing only 60% of the active ingredient has no validity here...
Cant believe i just ordered 100 of the intas from when i could have got the Ezitest, they are the sweet tasting blue ones, so should i be expecting like .6 .7 in these? ffs :(

Does the law allowing only 60% of the active ingredient apply to the UK does anyone know?

I had a 15year addiction to temazepam, dosages ranging from 100 to 300mg a day, was weaned off eventually and put on the (as they then thought non addictive ) zopiclone, which I then went and got into serious trouble with for the next 10years, finally down to my night time dosage, but am on pregabalin and taking etizolam, though only 2 -4 mg a day now, nothing like my old behaviour thank goodness,
We're not lucky enough to get Xanax in the UK, but good old temazepam will blow any othe benzo i've tried out the water. They're rare now though; doctors became very nervous about scripting them, as there was a huge abuse problem for temazepam over here.

I went through 5g in five days and lover it.by the 5th day felt nothing so dare say have killed tolerance with yer another to the list

I went through 5g in five days and lover it.by the 5th day felt nothing so dare say have killed tolerance with yer another to the list

How the hell does someone go through 5000mg in 5 days?! Indybreaker, you may say you feel nothing but judging from your post you are most likely still heavily under the influence. I have been there with benzos and you may not think you're getting effects, but in reality you are quite fucked up (and other people can usually tell.) This is the one of the main reasons I've decided benzo's are best used for therapeutic uses like sleep, anxiety, & comedowns than recreation.

Hopefully you'll be fine in a couple of days but don't be surprised if you hear stories of you doing all sorts of retarded shit that you don't even remember. And please don't drive. I've dinged up my car a few times when I thought I was fine after abusing benzos. Luckily I never wrecked but have backed into mailboxes, hit medians, etc. Looking back on it I was just young & stupid and putting myself & others in danger for a stupid benzo high.

5 fucking grams in five days!? That's insanely high, like 50,000 mg of diazepam high; nobody should be using that much.

Is etiz safe to take with melatonin? Tried them together last night as was on amphetamine comedown and was hungover. definitely slept well but woke up with banging headache had painkillers but headache still there.

Wonder if its due to combining the 2 or it might just be the comedown still.

The powder is available and dissolves in MPG, he can use that if he wants to go this road.

How much Etizolam can one actually dilute in how much PG solution? I've been weighing up whether to get more for a few days, it seems a good option for the price and my needs. I already have an unopened 100ml of PG that didn't arrive in time for the last batch.

Just curious could one dissolve 250mg of Etiz into 100ml of PG ok? Or is it better to stick to 1mg per ml?

well ive heard the debate on xanax vs etizolam and i honestly prefer etizolam..i usually only take 1 mg of etiz and it chills me out nicely, maybe a slight mood boost..the other night i took 1 mg of xanax and all it did was make me sleepy..i didnt even notice the calming effects that much...ive tried half that dosage of xanax and same thing, not much effect just tiredness..

How much Etizolam can one actually dilute in how much PG solution? I've been weighing up whether to get more for a few days, it seems a good option for the price and my needs. I already have an unopened 100ml of PG that didn't arrive in time for the last batch.

Just curious could one dissolve 250mg of Etiz into 100ml of PG ok? Or is it better to stick to 1mg per ml?

I can't answer that because I've never tried it, but supposedly it dissolves very well in PG.

I can however say that diclazepam powder is a bitch to dissolve and that I definitely wouldn't go higher than 1mg/ml.

Think I will just stick to the 100mg then to be safe. I've done it before and usually warming the bottle of PG under the hot tap helps a bit, done it with Xanax powder without much hassle. Etiz does look smaller for 100mg than Xanax though and it was more annoying to handle (sticks to everything).

What's the general consensus on the pellets? I've seen some being advertised as 1.4mg of pure Etiz inside, at pretty reasonable prices. Are any of them actually worth a bash? I'm not willing to pay for the Etilaams or Etizest, or bother importing from India for the sake of a few Etiz, too much hassle.

^ I've never understood why anyone would buy the pellets with all of the inconsistency amongst them.

It's easier for me to buy the three different versions of etizolam that are from India than to buy pellets.

Your based in the US though, I'm in the UK. If I want the Etizest or Etiz etc/Indian brands it means using shady email vendors or importing from India, either of those options is a hassle. Looks like I'll stick with the powder from my trusted source. Mailed the pellet vendor for a sample first guess if they say no or don't reply I won't bother.

Think I will just stick to the 100mg then to be safe. I've done it before and usually warming the bottle of PG under the hot tap helps a bit, done it with Xanax powder without much hassle. Etiz does look smaller for 100mg than Xanax though and it was more annoying to handle (sticks to everything).

What's the general consensus on the pellets? I've seen some being advertised as 1.4mg of pure Etiz inside, at pretty reasonable prices. Are any of them actually worth a bash? I'm not willing to pay for the Etilaams or Etizest, or bother importing from India for the sake of a few Etiz, too much hassle.

Yeah, heating helps with diclazepam, but it crashes when it cools down.... etizolam should supposedly be better in this regard.

The pellets are hit and miss, some times you'll get great ones, sometimes shitty crap and since we're not allowed to discus vendors I can't really tell you which are more likely to have good pellets...

Compared to Xanax powder my previous 100mg of Etizolam looked tiny. It was also a different consistency. I notice the vendor I bought it from advertises it as 99.5% freebase. What I'm wondering is are benzo powders not traditionally sold in hydrochloride form? The Etiz powder was much more of a pain to handle than previous batches of Diazepam/Alprazolam powder have been.

Is etiz safe to take with melatonin? Tried them together last night as was on amphetamine comedown and was hungover. definitely slept well but woke up with banging headache had painkillers but headache still there.

Wonder if its due to combining the 2 or it might just be the comedown still.
From experience Id say no maybe your hangover was from the amphetamines.
Maybe it depends how high your melatonin dose was and how high the etizolam dose was too.

1mg melatonin and 1-2mg etizolam and I had no bad complications yet.
I think you have melatonin in your body when you are tired so its unlikely these interact really bady even though you probably have exorbitant amounts of melatonin in your body when you take pills. Melatonin usually acts in the microgram range, not even mg

Sounds like a suicide attempt are you stupid or something?

I feel sorry for every GABA agonist addict who ended up in a jail cell with nothing on his receptors for a few days, though I have never experienced benzo wd, I have experienced WD, and I hear benzo/gaba withdrawal is it's own unique misery, with the plus of potentially being fatal.

I've had it with Gamma butyrate lactone (GBL) and it is horrible and potentially deadly. But I found etizolam tolerance won't go to fast, at least in my case, when I tried to get of phenibut. I used 2mg at a time as needed to stop the withdrawal symptoms from 10 gram/per day phenibut addiction. Which is rather low as I read from others, but because prior addiction to GBL, it probably made to the tolerance go up really fast. After a week, it seemed to be gone. The average amount used that week, was 12 mg a day.

That phenibut was a bitch, I used a supplement, which I heard good things about. But unfortunately it contained phenibut. Oh well, better read next time.

When the phenibut was battled, I used it for another week 6 mg a day, because I was anxious that I would suffer more withdrawals. I don't know why. Then I abruptly stopped and slept fine. That two weeks use seemed to be safe. Although I think it is pretty high.

I read that it was somewhat less physically addicting than other benzo's, but I am not sure about that. I would advise against using gabaergics to often.

Last edited:
^ I also have a pretty bad phenibut problem, around ten G's a day-I'm trying to taper my use but it's not easy tbh

Last edited:
I'm NOT a benzo person and hate feeling drowsy in general, but there's something very euphoric about etiz mixed with stimulants like 4-FA. It sent me into a hypomania state, which I've never experienced. I used it almost daily since March, with my highest doses ranging 6-7 mg per night. I'm now in the process of quitting and it's reallllllly sucky. Worst depression I've ever felt along with sweaty, nightmare-filled sleep and a constant urge to move (akathisia?). Opiate withdrawal has nothing on this.

My reasons for quitting are weight gain and hormonal issues. I assume it's the prolactin-increasing effects of etiz but don't really understand all that. What I do know is it's in the same class (thienodiazepines) as the antipsychotic Zyprexa, which was pulled from the market for causing diabetes. They may not be all that similar structurally, but I'm seeing too many metabolic effects to justify using this any longer. My experience with antipsychotics was very similar to this: rapid weight gain, overwhelming craving for carbohydrates & general weirdness with my moods. (Etiz seems like it falls somewhere between a benzodiazepine and an antipsychotic).

Anyway, just wanted to share my experience. Etiz is great for sleep or anxiety but should not be used regularly. I can see a lot of good people getting into trouble since it's so cheap/easy to obtain.

Zyprexa was never taken down the market, at least not in north america. It's the only antipsychotic which I found useful, cut 2mg pills into .25mg pieces for coke comedowns way back and it worked great to counter the cocaine comedown. I did the same with 0.25mg cuts of Risperdal. Worked fine for that. But in any case, I do feel the tiny difference in class that etizolam brings, its definitely good at regulating mood. I wish my provider would provide Brotizolam, another thienobenzo but it is banned in Canada according to wiki....why I don't know, it's used in a lot of places in the world, but my main provider of stuff that doesn't rape my canadian money using ass (all these places using euros and even worse BPD's...) make me unable to get flubro and diclaz at prices that make sense. I was about to suggest adding brotizolam to their arsenal and read the bad news on wiki. Brotizolam is incredibly powerful, dosage is equal to triazolam and works a lot in the same way.

Pharmaceutical companies would rather invest the billions of dollars it takes to go through a 10 year clinical trial period on something that hasn't already been basically completely catered for. Benzodiazepines are incredibly effective drugs for their purpose with an extremely large therapeutic index and a diverse range of already approved analogues. There isn't really much demand for any new ones, although perhaps etizolam (or thienodiazepines in general) could become clinically useful if the debate was proven of it having less propensity for tolerance and subsequent addiction and withdrawal symptoms as opposed to classical benzodiazepines, then maybe it is a worthwhile endeavor for whichever company who owns the patent to pursue.

What the hell am I reading here.....Etizolam is an accepted medication in a lot of countries, it isn't new or anything, I don't know when it was invented, but a pharm company invented it, marketed it and some countries adopted it.

I do kinda get your point, the last benzo added to the pharmacopeia in Canada was Clonazepam and Clobazam, the same year in 1994.