• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

It's certainly not an enjoyable experience, but hey- once you have a seizure in my county's jail you get phenobarbital 8) woo hoo (to be fair I enjoy pheno recreationally, but preferably not in a cell)
Never been through real opi WD, but I bet that isn't a walk in the park either :p

It's certainly not an enjoyable experience, but hey- once you have a seizure in my county's jail you get phenobarbital 8) woo hoo (to be fair I enjoy pheno recreationally, but preferably not in a cell)
Never been through real opi WD, but I bet that isn't a walk in the park either :p

Pheno? Recreationally? Really? A barb with a fucking crazy long half life, and almost no effects (from my experience) to think of, other than worry you took so much and it'll kill you.

Only barb I've done and liked is butalbital.

Complete opposite for me, LOL! Butalbital was very underwhelming even as I upped the dose. On the other hand, pheno was a very strong, heavy sedating intoxication.

best tasting 'benzo'

why does -md have to taste like candy, gotta hide these quick.. just a few more... nom nom nom.

after eating 1000 'sedekopan', 500 'uk pressed'

i am so glad to come back to my original sweet intas..

if only those feelings came back too.

best tasting 'benzo'

why does -md have to taste like candy, gotta hide these quick.. just a few more... nom nom nom.

after eating 1000 'sedekopan', 500 'uk pressed'

i am so glad to come back to my original sweet intas..

if only those feelings came back too.

Sounds like you need a taper/break buddy? Even if just a lower dose for a bit.

i didn't even state the amount of intas i have taken before hand. :|
nor any other benzos

yes i am currently tapering, i guess, at least i told myself that at the start :/
i don't even get fuzzy from alcohol, i assume this is my gaba receptors being.. where ever they are.

and with that, i want more candy.. and i get what i want. which makes me think of a needle. x__X
what have YOU DONE?!

i didn't even state the amount of intas i have taken before hand. :|
nor any other benzos

yes i am currently tapering, i guess, at least i told myself that at the start :/
i don't even get fuzzy from alcohol, i assume this is my gaba receptors being.. where ever they are.

and with that, i want more candy.. and i get what i want. which makes me think of a needle. x__X
what have YOU DONE?!

500mg of powder I bought a few weeks ago still has like 2-300 left, so I dunno. First 500mg bag I made last 3-4 month, but I gave a 50-100mg or so away. and was taking two on two off breaks, and still am (when I have opioids, no benzos are taken). That just doesn't seem right cause that would be like 3-4mg a day, and two weeks of those dosages should produce a bit of dependence? I know I felt a little anxious when stopping and switcing to benzos, but fought it because I assumed it would be over quickly. It was.

You mean IVing blow?

Yeah, I've never been able to taper successfully. Lope is my hope since it has to euphoria to speak of, and active in tiny doses. Fucking opioids, I sure don't need a benzo dependency.

As for your GABA, yeah, it's cause they've down-regulated.

Just keep it room temp and outta sunlight and you're probably fine!

Last edited:
Ive hear that etizolam releases seretonin. If this is true, do you think it will have an effect on my tolerance to MDMA? am currently on a break from MD so dont want my etizolam use to effect it.

^Thanks for the reply, could you delete your post with my qoute though? I'm deleting my post now as I'm thinking that's probably not a good idea to post that information on an open forum all of a sudden ;p

I've been taking etizolam for a few months now and its been a godsend for my anxiety disorders . Prob not the best if your just looking to get a benzo high unless your tolerance is real low .
Here's my question : I also take shrooms once a month or so and I had the craziest reaction when I took about 4-5mg of etiz before eating a little over an 1/8th of quality shrooms . I mean I got FLOORED ! The visuals were so intense , nothing like I have ever seen on lucy or ANY amount of mushrooms . Also the euphoria was much more pronounced . Since etiz seems to help release serotonin Im wondering if anyone else has noticed anything similair to what Im talking about . Most people associate benzo's and theo's as a come down drug and I can certainly attest to benzos , back in the day when I could get good lucy I would take a small dose of xanax before hand to take the edge off and then more later towards the end of the trip with no prob . Ive even taken etiz to end mushroom trips on a couple of occasions and it did the trick , but for whatever reason this dose before the trip really set the shrooms off ! It was an excellent experience however and while it blasted me out there I was done with the trip within 4 hours and could have very easily gone to sleep . Just strange stuff IME . Would love to hear if anyone else has had anything close to this happen or anyone who may have an explanation for it would be appreciated .

^Thanks for the reply, could you delete your post with my qoute though? I'm deleting my post now as I'm thinking that's probably not a good idea to post that information on an open forum all of a sudden ;p

What quote ;)

Not if your username is linked to your real name online. Mine isn't so I don't really care.

Edit: You just edited your post and wrote delete.
Click edit and look at the delete button on the bottom right.

@lolwhatzdrugs: Thanks bud, never know who might be reading so I figured better safe than sorry.

Last edited:
Lately etizolam is seeming less worth it to me, despite being diagnosed with horrible GAD and SAD. I get nasty rebound effects after 2 consecutive uses. I also get the WORST headaches during these rebound periods. Even if I take 2 weeks off and use 2 mgs for 1 day the next day there will be minor but noticeable anxiety. This has never happened with any real benzo's. I never go above 2.5 (usually 1.5) mgs for no more than 2 days in a row with at least a 3 day wash-out still experience these effects. This sucks as they're dirt cheap and work great, they do have a strong psychological addiction as well :/

Eitzolam in the United States its not even covered by the federal analog act. that's because It is not a benzo. It's a theinodiazepine and is the only drug of its class. to tell you the truth I don't believe the mess with it it's not really that popular in the United States. you can get a script of xanax or klonopin a lot easier then to order that stuff online.
I don't know if it even compares with klonopin anybody here who has had a benzo tolerance or were taking klonopin or xanax how much is this drug do you have to take to get any kind of decent effect? I gotta feeling that mxe is next in line to be banned
without a doubt.
UK laws are much faster then the DEA when it comes to scheduling new research chemicals

If you're using these sporadically in low doses, it's probably okay.

If you're using them daily or binging, you're in for a world of pain when tolerance and inter-dose withdrawal kick in.

The fact that it's a thienodiazepine and not a real benzo has no effect on its ability to cause severe withdrawals. The symptoms are one and the same. And boy are they awful :(

let's put it like this I take my medicine as prescribed I am prescribed 2 2 milligram klonopins everyday I've been taking it for about a year now and I know that I have a benzo habit. I can definitely start to feel the drugs wear off at night because I take it in the morning. but really what I wanted to know is it does eitz or will it help with withdrawal symptoms? or is it strong enough to use that I can cut the doctor out of the mix and just use this compound. or if I don't have any medication will it substitute for klonopin? thanks all

let's put it like this I take my medicine as prescribed I am prescribed 2 2 milligram klonopins everyday I've been taking it for about a year now and I know that I have a benzo habit. I can definitely start to feel the drugs wear off at night because I take it in the morning. but really what I wanted to know is it does eitz or will it help with withdrawal symptoms? or is it strong enough to use that I can cut the doctor out of the mix and just use this compound. or if I don't have any medication will it substitute for klonopin? thanks all

It's going to be a lot more expensive to go the etizolam route. And etizolam doesn't last nearly as long as Klonopin so you're going to be taking them way more often. I think it's a lot easier to taper from Klonopin then it is from etizolam because of Klonopins long half life.

Ye Good Point but i can get powder form dirt cheap. Any body had experience with diclozeapam? is this a better alternative?