• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

^You're right I suppose. If you dont mind me asking a dumb question what kind of container do you keep your solution in?

I just have the pills, if I did have it in liquid form I would put some form of warning on, cleaning chemicals or something and make sure it wasn't in a drinks bottle. Can get a clear plastic bottle cheap from Amazon I should think.

Can I just state the obvious about making sure you label it properly, a guy just died after accidently drinking some pure crystal meth put in a fruit drink bottle he was given by mistake, and God forbid a kid should drink it.

http://metro.co.uk/2013/11/11/fathe...stal-meth-he-thought-was-fruit-juice-4182061/

Don't worry. I live with my partner and she knows what bottles are mine and yes they are clearly labled, no kids around. I was just asking if it will go bad at room temp? Because I only use it once a week to sleep after my trips, I am very careful with these things. they are not toys.

Don't worry. I live with my partner and she knows what bottles are mine and yes they are clearly labled, no kids around. I was just asking if it will go bad at room temp? Because I only use it once a week to sleep after my trips, I am very careful with these things. they are not toys.

I don't know for certain, but at room temperature in PG/PEG it should be pretty stable. An amber glass bottle or opaque plastic bottle will work great, if kept in a cabinet/out of the way of light the color of the bottle shouldn't even matter.

instead of pulling up an old thread i found by searching the net in general... i want to bring up how i feel about the comparison of etizolam vs diazepam or alprazolam. so i figured id put it in here instead of a new thread or bringing up an old one.

i saw alot of folks say 1mg eti = .4mg xanax... i disagree. i feel more like its 1mg eti = .5 - .6 xanax. wiki says 1mg etiz = 6mg diazepam. so maybe my opinion isnt too strange. and i feel like the etizolam doesnt crash as hard or peak as steeply and quickly in concentration as xanax.

the etizolam has greatly helped my sciatica with its muscle relaxtion properties as well, i dont get any where near as much muscle relaxation from the xanax. i dont have facts for all of that, its just how i feel, and my own experiences.

alprazolam seems to be the least pleasant in combination with my suboxone for some reason as well. etizolam mixes much better with bupe than xanax for me, k-pin mixes good too.

wiki says 1mg etiz = 6mg diazepam. so maybe my opinion isnt too strange.

i have 20 1 mg xanax and 20 1 mg etizest atm. so i can kinda experiment and let u all know my opinions and experiences for the sake of trying to collect more info on the strength of etiz in comparison to other popular benzos. not that it hasnt been done before, but im going to at least see for myself.

one thing id like to know is if they compete for the same receptors... should you not take both at the same time? i doubt it, just curious tho since im not 100% sure. ive seen many people on multiple benzo scripts at the same time, like xanax and ativan together etc... so if they shouldnt be taken together those dr's where stupid it would seem.

however i seem to enjoy diazepam and clonazepam more than lorazepam and alprazolam in the first place. not just for longer half life either... if they all were equal in length of half life and dosages/potency it would still be the same way. alprazolam probably being my least favorite overall if i had to place one there.

funny thing is i have the most experience with xanax either way. its MUCH easier for me to get "on the street". but it seems to be hard to get from any Dr's ive had.

lots of people in my area have tons of xanax scripts tho... klonopin, ativan, and valium are all less common for some reason. perhaps this is common across most of the u.s. for example my gf's friend has seizures, and they give her xanax, not klonopin. that surprised me, klonopin is great for controling seizures i thought. and she is on the xanax long term, so its not so much a question of that i dont think. just seems like if a dr is willing to script out benzo's they want to pick xanax. where as the hospitals seem to want to use valium ive noticed, which i can understand. seems the xanax would be better as an anti anxiety instead of an anti seizure.

either way, 2-3mg of etiz after some hearty food and some primo weed... excellent. sry for the long post. just didnt want to clutter up the forum with another new thread.

EDIT: orally the xanax seems to take effect quicker. might be good to know for panic attacks. seems that what xanax is absolutely best for imo. etiz is becoming my new fav over k-pin except for half-life.

Last edited:
Hi all. I feel the urge to chime in with my etizolam experience - namely side effects. If this has already been discussed, my apologies. I've been not-so-active for a few months.

I started taking eitzolam in the fall of last year. After about 2 months of near-daily use, I started developing IBS/Crohn's symptoms. These included: daily watery poo accompanied by severe stomach and lower-intestinal pain, weakness, fatigue, and weight-loss (obviously). The most prominent symptom was daily stomach/lower intestinal pain. It was a colicky pain with stomach distension. It started off as a few-times-a-week thing, then an every-day thing. The only variable that changed during that time was my consumption of etizolam.

I first attributed it to stress, or perhaps a newly-developed food allergy (as I'm in my 20's, when many food allergies develop). The realization that the etiz was causing my symptoms was when I decided to cut back, for fear of going through benzo-withdrawal (I was up to 4-5 mg daily) and tapered off the stuff. My then-boyfriend had some left, and I would occasionally take 0.5 or 1 mg on nights I couldn't sleep. Any evening that I took etizolam, the following mornings were greeted by the return of my IBS-like symptoms.

I am guessing it has something to do with the thieno-group or perhaps a filling/binding agent present in etiz manufactured from India that is not used in the US. Regardless, if you start experiencing these symptoms I suggest stopping the etizolam. After months of these symptoms, thinking it was one food allergy or another, I was gaunt, week, had sunken-in eyes, and was in terrible pain for the better part of my mornings.

I would also be very interested in knowing if anyone has experienced, or heard of someone else experiencing, this side-effect.

Does taking Etiz Sublingualy shorten the effect of the drug? Heard it's better to take on a full stomach to make the effects last longer but i prefer sublingaly tbh

Is propylene glycol okay to inject?

Whats max ratio etizolam in p.g?

I swear to fucking god, don't start bitching about IVing benzos. I know oral BA is basically %99. I know there's no rush. Please just answer the questions or ignore this. Please? I want to prepare an emergency plan B for a friend who likes to dose psychedelics too high and harm self or others, and would require immediate chillaxation.

Last edited:
@PANDAmonium Yikes, that sounds unpleasant to say the least. I've never heard of such symptoms from etizolam use, what's worrying is the amount of time before you experienced these symptoms as 2 months of semi-daily use is not much. May I ask what brand you were using? Like you said maybe there was an inactive that your body wasn't tolerating well. I wish I could say more to put you at ease but this is definately not a normal phenomena. Are you back to normal now that your off? If so how long after you ceased your usage before you returned to normal?

Is propylene glycol okay to inject?

Whats max ratio etizolam in p.g?

I swear to fucking god, don't start bitching about IVing benzos. I know oral BA is basically %99. I know there's no rush. Please just answer the questions or ignore this. Please? I want to prepare an emergency plan B for a friend who likes to dose psychedelics too high and harm self or others, and would require immediate chillaxation.

"Propylene glycol is considered generally recognized as safe (GRAS) by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, and it is used as an humectant (E1520), solvent, and preservative in food and for tobacco products, as well as being one of the major ingredients of the liquid used in electronic cigarettes. It is also used in pharmaceutical and personal care products.[4] Propylene glycol is a solvent in many pharmaceuticals, including oral, injectable and topical formulations, such as for diazepam and lorazepam that are insoluble in water, use propylene glycol as a solvent in their clinical, injectable forms.[7]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propylene_glycol

You need to make sure it is thoroughly dissolved, IE, you aren't shooting particulate. Filtering will help with that, wheel filters are great but I dunno if compatible with PG.

@PANDAmonium Yikes, that sounds unpleasant to say the least. I've never heard of such symptoms from etizolam use, what's worrying is the amount of time before you experienced these symptoms as 2 months of semi-daily use is not much. May I ask what brand you were using? Like you said maybe there was an inactive that your body wasn't tolerating well. I wish I could say more to put you at ease but this is definately not a normal phenomena. Are you back to normal now that your off? If so how long after you ceased your usage before you returned to normal?

I had never heard of anyone experiencing these symptoms either. However, several websites note that about 8% of patients who experience side effects from etizolam experienced diarrhea/indigestion/stomach ache - so I imagine I'm not alone in this experience. I was taking Etilaam brand etizolam, delivered to me in blister-packs, so I can verify that they weren't clandestine pressed pills. Thankfully I'm totally back to normal now. In fact, my symptoms disappeared as soon as I stopped taking etizolam. I only ever experienced stomach issues on those occasional evenings when my then-BF would give me one to help me sleep.

What I also find interesting is that I didn't have these stomach problems for the first month or so of etizolam use. It was only after I began using it every day that these issues developed. But after the symptoms started, and I decided to quit, all I had to do was take etizolam once for my stomach to be very upset the next day. It was no longer worth it for me to take a bit every now and then for sleep - I'd rather stay awake.

Just got some Ezitest from the same well known UK Vendor and the last ones tasted very sweet like the blue inntas and these have a completely different taste i wonder what the hell is going on, these taste chalky and a tiny bit sweet had a friend say he once got really chalky ones but they were deffo legit, maybe just switching bulking agents? also the MED Date is september, is this anything to worry about potency?

Last edited:
Just got some Ezitest from the same well known UK Vendor and the last ones tasted very sweet like the blue inntas and these have a completely different taste i wonder what the hell is going on, these taste chalky and a tiny bit sweet had a friend say he once got really chalky ones but they were deffo legit, maybe just switching bulking agents? also the MED Date is september, is this anything to worry about potency?

If pills you buy vary in consistency then it is reasonable to question potency, but we could only speculate, and I'm pretty sure that type of discussion is disallowed.

Hi all. I feel the urge to chime in with my etizolam experience - namely side effects. If this has already been discussed, my apologies. I've been not-so-active for a few months.

I started taking eitzolam in the fall of last year. After about 2 months of near-daily use, I started developing IBS/Crohn's symptoms. These included: daily watery poo accompanied by severe stomach and lower-intestinal pain, weakness, fatigue, and weight-loss (obviously). The most prominent symptom was daily stomach/lower intestinal pain. It was a colicky pain with stomach distension. It started off as a few-times-a-week thing, then an every-day thing. The only variable that changed during that time was my consumption of etizolam.

I first attributed it to stress, or perhaps a newly-developed food allergy (as I'm in my 20's, when many food allergies develop). The realization that the etiz was causing my symptoms was when I decided to cut back, for fear of going through benzo-withdrawal (I was up to 4-5 mg daily) and tapered off the stuff. My then-boyfriend had some left, and I would occasionally take 0.5 or 1 mg on nights I couldn't sleep. Any evening that I took etizolam, the following mornings were greeted by the return of my IBS-like symptoms.

I am guessing it has something to do with the thieno-group or perhaps a filling/binding agent present in etiz manufactured from India that is not used in the US. Regardless, if you start experiencing these symptoms I suggest stopping the etizolam. After months of these symptoms, thinking it was one food allergy or another, I was gaunt, week, had sunken-in eyes, and was in terrible pain for the better part of my mornings.

I would also be very interested in knowing if anyone has experienced, or heard of someone else experiencing, this side-effect.

IMO/IME it could well just be the GI issues that accompany stress and anxiety being exasperated by the etizolam use. It happens to me from all benzo/thieno diazepines when I use regularly, aggravating my ulcers, morning nausea, acid reflux, etc.

^-Indeed, Subjective experience is not good to be used to draw broad strokes, especially when your experience syncs with few to none of others. But your experience is useful to note in case it does occur with other people.

Personally your experience or the blasphorasms have not come to pass for me.

AFOAF took 23 mg Etizolam(seriously AFOAF, if it was me I had no problems saying so).
He passed out in some building lobby, got home with the help of some kind cops, and obviously blacked out for most parts.

He has no previous experience with Etizolam or benzos in general. it doesn't seems to caused him any kind of damage AFAIK+he didn't received any medical help AFAIK.
I came to known that ~40 hours after the consumption he still felt "high"(I have no idea as for now).

Just sharing information about Etizolam, nothing too exciting I guess, but it wouldn't hurt to share it.

Update: he's saying that he still feel very calm and relaxed.

Hey guys, just to let you know, i had been taking these for about a month(high doses) went cold turkey on saturday and today, today i had a seizure and was found blue on my floor by my girlfriend not breathing just in time, be careful guys

for those saying it's soluble in ethanol.... what abv are we talking about (40% vodka) or more?
all distilled drinks here are about 40% abv, if it's more i'd have to buy it in a pharmacy and then i might as well get peg...

Hey guys, just to let you know, i had been taking these for about a month(high doses) went cold turkey on saturday and today, today i had a seizure and was found blue on my floor by my girlfriend not breathing just in time, be careful guys

how much were you taking?

Well there's your problem, cold turkeyed (no taper) from a benzo, without a doctors care and a long half life benzo.

I know a user on another forum had a seizure after ~3 weeks of 10-30mg/day, too. I'm not sure how cautious people are here with etiz vs. "traditional" benzos, but I think it is safe to assume that tapering any and all GABA drugs is essential. Be it the diazepines, the GABA derivatives, Phenibut/Baclofen, mood-stabilizers like Depakote; all of them.

I know a user on another forum had a seizure after ~3 weeks of 10-30mg/day, too. I'm not sure how cautious people are here with etiz vs. "traditional" benzos, but I think it is safe to assume that tapering any and all GABA drugs is essential. Be it the diazepines, the GABA derivatives, Phenibut/Baclofen, mood-stabilizers like Depakote; all of them.

If it leads to GABA down-regulation, and fucks with seizure threshold, for sure.

CTing GABAgerics is not to be fooled around with.

I feel sorry for every GABA agonist addict who ended up in a jail cell with nothing on his receptors for a few days, though I have never experienced benzo wd, I have experienced WD, and I hear benzo/gaba withdrawal is it's own unique misery, with the plus of potentially being fatal.