• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

now i hate to keep up this argument. but i know for a fact when i snort a benzo, etiz xanax or whatever... it hits almost right away, i mean 3-4 seconds. and it feels considerably different..

This may well be true, i tried crushing a 1mg pill to powder to snort it and it blocked my nose for about 2 days. I now have the powder though, but as its active in the mg range and i have a bit of a problem with it anyway it doesnt sound like a good move for me. Having read this though im fuckin tempted to try. Its a recipe for disaster though i can see clearly, even with mg scales its hard to measure accuarately sensible doses, like try measuring 2mg of powder, unless you have £200 scales or something its fuckin impossible. So id have to gamble, am i snorting 5mg or 15mg ? fuck knows. Am i gonna be slighltly chilled out or knocked out for 15 hours ? fuck knows.

The oral bioavailabilty of etizolam is extremely high - 97 % or something, and snorting the b/a is much lower. You might get a quicker stronger initial hit, but its potentially very dangerous with the pure powder unless you have scales that can measure low doses extremely accuaretly. This is drug abuse mate, something im trying to avoid, fucks sake its just not safe to measure out the powder for snorting, the only safe way is to dissolve it into mpg or something and measure with a syringe. I spose you could snort a measured dose in a tiny amount of concentrated etiz liquid.

Iv been taking benzo's properly for around 3 weeks everyday way over 12mg with next to none exp beforehand , got a week off work so W/D time, got 95 intas if shit gets too bad though, Ezitest were the ones iv been doing this week iv a very anxious hyper person with a very fast train of thought and get stuck in loops, been trialing for a new job and been having them before work, they work fantastic for relaxing and thinking about what im doing, first few times it felt great, now it just feels like "Normal" hahaha, it's been a nice few weeks of not constantly worrying about something, after this break i plan on 2-3mg twice a week

Last edited:
I'm not mentioning any names here, but there's a partikkuarly popular UK vendor who sells etilaam blisters. Has anyone noticed any differences in strength from this seller recently?

I really think it could be a tolerance thing because the first time i did them was from the vendor i think your talking about and felt great

We're not lucky enough to get Xanax in the UK, but good old temazepam will blow any othe benzo i've tried out the water. They're rare now though; doctors became very nervous about scripting them, as there was a huge abuse problem for temazepam over here.

Had a temazepam script, 30mg a night as a hypnotic, it wasn't a very good hypnotic or a good benzo in general. Etizolam beats it by miles in my books, better hypnotic and anxiolytic it also is less likely to produce blackouts or retrograde amnesia when compared to temazepam. This is just anecdotal.

Dopemegently , if you know where to look you can get Xanax overnight in the UK lol, ^^^^ I am the total opposite of you on that 1 mate , I fuck around with Etiz to potentiate Codeine and shit but I'd take Temazepam anyday of the week , and I had crazy amounts of blackouts/amnesia when alcohol on top of Etiz , same with Temaz although I was a danger to myself and others with the Etiz , with the Temaz just fell asleep on the kitchen floor without doing anything stupid despite being in auto-pilot.

Edit: I should add that everyone is different and there has been loads of people wake up in jail cells after ANY benzo combined with drink not knowing what they're in for, when they ask they find out MURDER to their best friend, but Etiz isn't a benzo man , it's like a weird Z-drug, I think combined with Zolpidem it would be really nice for sleep.

Last edited:
Dopemegently , if you know where to look you can get Xanax overnight in the UK lol, ^^^^ I am the total opposite of you on that 1 mate , I fuck around with Etiz to potentiate Codeine and shit but I'd take Temazepam anyday of the week , and I had crazy amounts of blackouts/amnesia when alcohol on top of Etiz , same with Temaz although I was a danger to myself and others with the Etiz , with the Temaz just fell asleep on the kitchen floor without doing anything stupid despite being in auto-pilot.

Edit: I should add that everyone is different and there has been loads of people wake up in jail cells after ANY benzo combined with drink not knowing what they're in for, when they ask they find out MURDER to their best friend, but Etiz isn't a benzo man , it's like a weird Z-drug, I think combined with Zolpidem it would be really nice for sleep.

Uhh, alcohol will cause a blackout with any benzo or etizolam. That's no news there.

Etiz is also far more closely related to classical benzos then it is the z-drugs. Etizolam still has the diazepine part of the skeleton. It's effects are far closer to typical benzos then the likes of the Z-drugs. Hell, the zdrugs cause OPEN EYE VISUALS. If you're getting that shit from etizolam, what you have isn't etizolam.

NSFW:
Nonbenzodiazepines.png

Slum survivor said:
now i hate to keep up this argument. but i know for a fact when i snort a benzo, etiz xanax or whatever... it hits almost right away, i mean 3-4 seconds. and it feels considerably different.

Dude, it's not physiologically possible for anything to hit that quickly when snorted. The placebo effect is still felt as real, coloring every drug experience.

ebola

Dude, it's not physiologically possible for anything to hit that quickly when snorted. The placebo effect is still felt as real, coloring every drug experience.

ebola

Indeed, the fastest ROA short of an injection into your CSF (intraventricular injection), is inhalation, dumping the drug in your lungs directly into fresh arterial blood, straight to the brain. Next in line is IV, which is the next fast, but most efficient.

ebola

okay.. whatever. the mistake i made was making it sound like i meant 3-4 second exactly. yes im wrong about that. sry

but u certainly feel it within a minute or two. this is silly and not even the point of what i was talking about.

I almost never snort my benzo's last time i did was only because i had sub in my mouth and didnt want to spit it out or wait. and it was xanax that time, snorted about .5 mg. i expected it to take as long as it does orally since it doesnt absorb nasally all that great. so i had no placebo like expectations in my head. in fact i was even in the shower... within 2 minutes i felt quite a bit of the effects from the xanax.

thats all i was saying man. im always trying to get people not to snort them. dont get me wrong here. i made a mistake posting that i feel it within 3-4 seconds. sry. i knew what i meant, you all cant read my mind tho. so thats my fault and i look dumb because of it. sry again.

btw etizolam... i like it. its not weak or junk like some say. at least not these pink etizest. i like etiz way more than xanax so far. im a k-pin lover normally, and these seem a bit more like that but shorter acting. less of an edge on the comedown too so far. not as bitter as xanax either!

is this hard to get In Australia (nsw) ive tried 3 different dr and ejach and 2 have said we don't have those in the computer which they showed me through the list so I know was ligit and the 3rd said they no but offered valium instead even when iw as in hospital with concussion they still said they don't stock

"tw etizolam... i like it. its not weak or junk like some say. at least not these pink etizest"

The normal ones are fine too, iv tried both i think it could be i got my last batch from a really good vendor or the ezitest being stronger just a placebo

Just tried my first Etizest, they do seem to have a bit more of a head buzz than Etilaam, by that I mean the way you feel after a few drinks. Etilaam takes away anxiety/worry extremely well but aside from yawning my head remains clear. Etizest have better packaging, the company that makes them is World Health Organization accredited, so they seem pretty professional.

These pills are real prescription medicines used in several countries, just fortunate that they are available to those in need elsewhere. I take as few as possible, won't ruin a good thing by abusing them. A few drinks a day won't turn someone into an alcoholic, the majority don't need more alcohol every day to get the same effect - I'm sure the brain can take some regular sedation and recover quite quickly.

If they were that addictive or damaging all those endorphins my brain releases after I have been lifting weights would have me back out there every day doing it, but I really can't be bothered half the time. :D

I dont understand though, havent the blue Etilliam been working for people for years just as well as the new Ezitest?

Iv been going through both batches and dont feel that much of a difference, maybe just Ezitest then from now on put dont want to be spending the extra cash when the others work fine/same

question for the people that make a ethanol solution of etizolam powder - how do you store it? do you keep it in the fridge or could I just keep it in my medicine cabinet?

Chew it slightly then dissolve under tongue is what I do usually. I take the Intas Etilaam. Really no taste except a bit of sweet. Never felt the need to try other ROA's. I only take 1 pill before bed, never more. Doesn't work like it used to but I know better than to start taking higher doses.

question for the people that make a ethanol solution of etizolam powder - how do you store it? do you keep it in the fridge or could I just keep it in my medicine cabinet?

Can I just state the obvious about making sure you label it properly, a guy just died after accidently drinking some pure crystal meth put in a fruit drink bottle he was given by mistake, and God forbid a kid should drink it.

http://metro.co.uk/2013/11/11/fathe...stal-meth-he-thought-was-fruit-juice-4182061/

Last edited:
I was unaware that etiz is soluble in ethanol. Am I right in assuming that since it isnt soluble in water that you have to use something like 190 proof everclear? The pure powder is less than half as expensive as the pills but I've been advoiding it as I'm to lazy to be bothered with ordering P.G. or M.P.G..

You can get 4oz of PG on Amazon for cheap. Like really cheap, I am busy ATM but it was less than $10. And that's enough PG to dissolve quite a bit of etizolam.

I was hesitant to order it and make a solution of a similar compound once as well but it's really easy and cheap to do.

^You're right I suppose. If you dont mind me asking a dumb question what kind of container do you keep your solution in?