• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

I've tried quite a few traditional benzo drugs, and I have to say I dont think they're superior to RC ones; they do pretty much the same thing as far as receptor activity is concerned, after all. I'm now quite experienced with etiz, pyraz, and diclaz - they only ones I couldn't stand are diclaz; they make me nauseas for some reason - bad batch, perhaps?

I don't think "branded" pills in blisters are necessarily inferior to caps or generics - it all depends on the vendor you use. I only buy powders or generic pills from a vendor I trust (they press their own), and they're as good, if not better than Intas, Etilam, etc, and for around half the price. (Even cheaper if in powder, although prepping it is inconvenient).

dantheone-not sure where u get idea that purity has dropped as i havent experienced that..you are using a ton of it though..22 mgs in a day!?!its obvious u have prior benzo tolerance and yes u will experience withdrawals from this dosage..

dantheone-not sure where u get idea that purity has dropped as i havent experienced that..you are using a ton of it though..22 mgs in a day!?!its obvious u have prior benzo tolerance and yes u will experience withdrawals from this dosage..

I seriously didn't pal apart from trying them the odd couple of times out with my friends in newcastle, first 2mg hit me quite hard and then i just kept popping and popping throughout the first week like sweets and just must have built up a massive tolerance probably trying to get that first relaxation feeling back taking maybe 8mg a time, few days ago i went cold turkey and felt fine all day and just have 5mg when things got a bit odd at nighttime, yesterday just took single mg doses around 10mg, today going to use 6mg(Hopefully) and taper, i only just took my dosage today around 16 hours after my last and seriously didn't feel too bad

Fair enough. they have Zero on xanax tho. tolerance gone i spose

We're not lucky enough to get Xanax in the UK, but good old temazepam will blow any othe benzo i've tried out the water. They're rare now though; doctors became very nervous about scripting them, as there was a huge abuse problem for temazepam over here.

We're not lucky enough to get Xanax in the UK, but good old temazepam will blow any othe benzo i've tried out the water. They're rare now though; doctors became very nervous about scripting them, as there was a huge abuse problem for temazepam over here.

I can't get anything from my doctor anymore. 7 days zopiclone, that's it. That's why I found etiz and phenibut. All I get is, "Sorry, I can't solve your insomnia - have you tried meditation?" Thankfully I've found Ashwagandha - it's cured my insomnia. But mention that to my doctor and they look at me as if I'm crazy. :-/

I'd be wary of smear campaigns and dealer BS questioning the legitimacy around regulation of Intas' pills. A multi-million pound Pharmaceutical company vs a dealer who has got a different brand in stock. Hmmm. Intas have worked fine for many a people for a few years now.

The MD's are erratic, however. I guess this is down to the digestion method and maybe less active ingredient to accommodate the sweet tasting ingredients. The regular blues are still fine for me though and prescribed by doctors all around the world on a daily basis.

I'm sorry but I doubt this is the case at all. The "dealer" is not a shady homepressing UK vendor and is the only person in the US who is licensed to sell etizolam. His legitamacy is of no doubt incredibly reliable. He also stocks all three of the major brands, not just etizest. Also he was not making any advertisements, I already placed the order for the etizest and as I was giving him my CC info he made the comment about how all his customers (he talks to EVERYONE, that's the only way he takes CC info...over the phone) are telling him the etizest were of a more consistently higher quality. He then proceeded to tell me how the etizest sales were speaking for itself (AFTER I had already chose the etizest mind you so no need to convince me anymore). He then explained the reasoning for it ie.concern pharmaceuticals stricter policy for dosage per pill and how in india only a certain percentage of the active ingredient is required and maybe intas was taking advantage of that.

As MagikalKat said this is not uncommon, lol just type in roche pharmaceuticals diazepam reviews or ONAX xanax reviews... Do you really think ALL third world pharm companies care if their pills are underdosed? Also from not only mine, but others experiences reflect that intas are slightly weaker than etizest pills. That's not to say that etilaam is bunk, perhaps just slightly underdosed. I also must re-iterate that not all etilaam pills I've had were underdosed.

I'm sorry but I doubt this is the case at all. The "dealer" is not a shady homepressing UK vendor and is the only person in the US who is licensed to sell etizolam. His legitamacy is of no doubt incredibly reliable. He also stocks all three of the major brands, not just etizest. Also he was not making any advertisements, I already placed the order for the etizest and as I was giving him my CC info he made the comment about how all his customers (he talks to EVERYONE, that's the only way he takes CC info...over the phone) are telling him the etizest were of a more consistently higher quality. He then proceeded to tell me how the etizest sales were speaking for itself (AFTER I had already chose the etizest mind you so no need to convince me anymore). He then explained the reasoning for it ie.concern pharmaceuticals stricter policy for dosage per pill and how in india only a certain percentage of the active ingredient is required and maybe intas was taking advantage of that.

As MagikalKat said this is not uncommon, lol just type in roche pharmaceuticals diazepam reviews or ONAX xanax reviews... Do you really think ALL third world pharm companies care if their pills are underdosed? Also from not only mine, but others experiences reflect that intas are slightly weaker than etizest pills. That's not to say that etilaam is bunk, perhaps just slightly underdosed. I also must re-iterate that not all etilaam pills I've had were underdosed.

yeah but why would they risk underdosing their product and loosing millions from people stopping buying them and going to other brands

yeah but why would they risk underdosing their product and loosing millions from people stopping buying them and going to other brands

many people are lazy, and stick to what they know. Ive never tried etizest, just etilaam, and vendor pressed dodgy pills. I now mostly use the powder dissolved in MPG; it is far better value for money, and seems stronger mg to mg than etilaams.

I would think the amount of money saved by underdosing the pills would be pretty small. If Intas were trying to cut corners they could probably save more by pressing cheap, uncoated pills than by skimping on the active ingredient, especially when the active ingredient is as inexpensive as bulk etizolam powder.

If anything, maybe etizest have more than the 1mg indicated to give the impression of higher quality. I've only used Etilaam-1 and they work fine.

Look they know people are gonna continue to buy them now that they have a reputation. Why would they change the look of the pill to some shitty looking press? Don't you think it would be way more slick to just reduce the dose and keep the pills the same? If you look at mass production they are BANKING it if they shave .3 off every pill. That means for every three pills they produce they get just about another for free, when mass producing this makes a huge difference as they will make over 30% more money on the same supply. Or... what if their equipment is simply outdated and they don't even realize they're underdosed? I mean are you forgetting we are talking about third world countries? There have been pills coming from pakistan containing nothing but binders and rat shit, seriously.

This is all speculation but one thing I know for sure based on the people around me and my experiences, etilaam tabs are not as consistent or as good as etizest and until you try both you have no real say on comparisons between the two. Also I don't know how else to say this but this isn't uncommon AT ALL so why the arguement?

Last edited:
aside from the current argument... i just got my blessing of etiz today for the first time. im a k-pin lover, but any benzo really. before this id had inly the 4 major american ones, ativan, xanax, valium, klonopin. those are great, but k the best imo for my situation.

im also on suboxone at about 1.5 mg a day right now.

so i started with 2 mg of the etizolam, i thought that 1mg xanax gives me a decent buzz with my current low tolerance. it felt good, like a bit more than 1 mg xanax.

honestly this first time anyways, it gives me good muscle relaxation too. so far in equivalent doses i prefer the etiz i think. almost like xanax with a bit of more physical feeling. or maybe lorazepam too, honestly its like all of them in some way.

so for me this works great ya'll. im so glad im finally enjoying this great drug. stupid dr is messing with my benzo script and pissing me off. this helps like a god send!
forgot to mention i took a bit more later... ended up trying 5 mg. wow i felt great., better than the etiz 1mg = 6mg diazepam that wiki suggests. this first time is great. im certainly experienced with bezos of the types i mentioned too... didnt think the RC would keep up. so far so good.

Yeah reading back my post did seem a bit... Argumentive to say the least. Sorry I'm a little tense and in withdrawal xD. I do agree that the conversion rates don't seem to add up to me, but I also don't have a previous benzo history besides A period of about 6 months where I was abusing benzo's and opiates as heavily as possible without addiction catching up to me but that was in highschool and my tolerance is at zero by now. I used to need about 40mgs of diaz to "feel good" but only need about 2-3 mgs of etiz to get to a nice place. Etizolam is definately the best rc pseudo-benzo although I have yet to try flubromazepam as the price is a little steep. Glad you find relief from etiz, as a benzo addict it must feel good to have a safety net to fall back on when your script is running low.

Like most benozs less is more. Once after say 5iah mg your best just to leave it at that. Etizolam... Diazepam... Xanax etc. 4mg or 40mg doesn't make much of a difference to me. Once tolerance is hit its just a waste of pills.

With Diaz (my benzo of choose) 40mg is my max, anything more than that and all I get is the negative SEs. like memory loss.c slurred speech and just feeling like shit.

Im tapering off the Ezitest right now all my tolerance is sky high , got 95 Intas and after my taper from ezitest and break from Benzos ill have some intas let you know how they compared :)

I'm not mentioning any names here, but there's a partikkuarly popular UK vendor who sells etilaam blisters. Has anyone noticed any differences in strength from this seller recently?

Loads of people have been saying they have any they haven't, have you been taking them before your tried this batch? Iv been taking Ezitest and cant feel shit because of my tolerance, i know their not bunk though, iv learnt just upping your dose can lead to a tolerance in just days

Last edited:
Loads of people have been saying they have any they haven't, have you been taking them before your tried this batch? Iv been taking Ezitest and cant feel shit because of my tolerance, i know their not bunk though, iv learnt just upping your dose can lead to a tolerance in just days

yes it can that has been a bastard for me, ive temporaily increased my etiz whilst im getting off bupe, taking some during the day to ease the bupe w/ds a bit, but its raised my tolerance a lot. My usual dose that i used to sleep right through on is now only lasting about 3 hours. On the positive side last time i tried reducing my etiz intake tolerance seemed to drop quite quickly too. I hope it does that when i try it again. I know with opis w/ds get harder every time, ive never fully come off etiz, but dropped my dose by 75% with no problems previously. I hope itll be just as easy next time. :\

now i hate to keep up this argument. but i know for a fact when i snort a benzo, etiz xanax or whatever... it hits almost right away, i mean 3-4 seconds. and it feels considerably different.

that said, i still tell people not to do it. just eat them. i think its a waste to snort them. just my opinion. EDIT: eat them w/ a fatty meal. like french fries and burgers or fried chicken. i did chicken yesterday. seems like it helped.

but i know its fact that i feel different if i snort them. and we aint talking placebo folks. drip or not. and fast. trust me. and no your science isnt exactly wrong guido. (nice avatar btw, makes me wanna play DBZ HD or Mugen)
but i swear, theres some kind of gap in that theory. ive heard arguments that benzos DO have water solubility, its just horribly bad.

i freakin cant remember anything from yesterday... was fine until i drank a couple beers. dont even remember doing it. ugh i hate alcohol. i was doing fine w/ my etiz!

and for me... etizest all the way so far. i thought etilaam was the "generic" anyways, not that it means its different. (i just got in a huge argument w/ someone behind the pharm counter at walgreens about "generics" concerning suboxone and subutex. she was wrong and wouldnt admit it. told me i need to quit believing everything i hear on the internet. HAHAHA)

Just got some etizest in recently and tried 1 for the first time last night. Felt just like a benzo and was a very relaxing experience. Good stuff.