• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

intas Etilaam VS consern pharma Etizest?

which is better quality/potency?!

ive taken plenty of intas and a decent amount of etizest and i have to say, i think the etizest is slightly more potent...i liked the intas but etizest does seem more consistent if that makes sense...every package of blistered intas worked for me and blistered etizest work a little better..so both are good to go imo but i prefer etizest..

Is there any way to get any kind of benzos without trying to find some doctor that'll prescribe 'em. And safely. Need to to get get some. Suggestions?
Uh you're in a thread about one mate, but we can't give you any sources because it's against the rules. All I can say is there are currently 4 widely available benzos that you can buy online without going to a doctor - etizolam (ok technically not a benzo), diclazepam, pyrazolam and flubromazepam. Safety.... there are all the normal benzo dangers (addiction, mixing with alohol, doing stupid stuff, ...).

How good is etizolam for stim comedowns like coke? That's the only thing I would be using it for as I would never want to rely on it daily as downers are just not my thing

Ive not used it for stim comedowns myself as i cant take stims anymore but i know that quite a few people on here use it for that purpose and it seems quite effective for this purpose.

Etizolam is fantastic for that purpose. Besides the occasional recreational dose all I use it for is comedowns from MDMA and other stimulatinng psychedelics. IMO etiz is better as a hypnotic than an anxiolytic. Not to say it doesn't help with anxiety, I just find it too sedating to use as a social lubricant, especially when weed and or alcohol is added...for me that's a guaranteed 10 hour coma lol.

Etizolam is fantastic for that purpose. Besides the occasional recreational dose all I use it for is comedowns from MDMA and other stimulatinng psychedelics. IMO etiz is better as a hypnotic than an anxiolytic. Not to say it doesn't help with anxiety, I just find it too sedating to use as a social lubricant, especially when weed and or alcohol is added...for me that's a guaranteed 10 hour coma lol.

Good to hear my friend! I just need that little something to relax my mind and body after a heavy sesh so I can get to sleep properly and not just lie their eyes closed for hours but never falling into deep enough sleep then feeling spaced the next 2 days hate that.

Does etiz help get your appetite back quicker as well?

^
yeah, it should help abit as it will work against the stim effects.

Etiz tends to give me the munchies, especially when quality bud is involved but I don't how effective it would be at reviving hunger after a proper stim binge, the only real stims (if you wanna call em that) I take are APB's, MDxx, occasional cathinones, and speedy psychedelics and It's worked for those. As for bringing you back to earth...that it will do for sure.

EDIT: Okay so today I was having heartburn so I took a 40mg omeprazole(prilosec) capsule. I then went on to eat a mere 1.5 mgs of etiz just as a slightly above therapeutic anxiety dose 15 mins later and was surprised to find out I was getting more fucked up than usual on what would be a small dose. It came on slower but the peak was stronger and longer lasting. After doing reading I found out it does in fact potentiate not only benzos but some opiates due to enzyme inhibition. This may be usefull to those who are running low or want to conserve their stash. I would say it increased potency by 1.75-2.0x, in other words the 1.5 mgs felt like 2.5-3mgs. What I took was prescription strength but the 20mg ir pills are otc. Worked better than tagamet for me as that stuff has never done shit for me at potentiating anything.

Last edited:
got hold of some Etiz from europe latley and iv been using around 12-22mg a day for around two weeks now (I think it's pretty weak etiz or just tollerene , going to have a weak break now, should i be worrying about serious WD's from this amout of Etiz on my break?

^
that is extremely high dose!.
how long how you been consistantly using etiz for?

Not long only had used them before these few weeks a few times and prior to these two weeks none at all for a week before using them these last two weeks so i haven't been using those doses for months on end or anything

I think the high dosing could be due just to them not being as strong anymore or just building a tollerence from everyday use, not sure

Planning the break so i can start to use less mg less often and not every day :)

Last edited:
Not long only had used them before these few weeks a few times and prior to these two weeks none at all for a week before using them these last two weeks so i haven't been using those doses for months on end or anything

I think the high dosing could be due just to them not being as strong anymore or just building a tollerence from everyday use, not sure

Planning the break so i can start to use less mg less often and not every day :)

You're using an incredible high dose, I was taking about 10mg of etilaam a day in 2012 and binging (up to 50mg), it took me 2 months to taper off, my doctor put me on pregabalin which works a little but not as good an anxiolytic as benzos and not as recreational.

You're using an incredible high dose, I was taking about 10mg of etilaam a day in 2012 and binging (up to 50mg), it took me 2 months to taper off, my doctor put me on pregabalin which works a little but not as good an anxiolytic as benzos and not as recreational.

Iv heard the quality has dropped dramaticly over the past year though of the Etizolam

Hearing about people taking 3mg and passing out, where as i could take 8 and just be totally fine, well not toally fine, just a tad relaxed, could even go for a jog

what i would do is half your dose for 3-5 days, then half again for another few days and then stop.
This slight taper should ease the worse of the rebound insomnia and anxiety.
Just be careful and listen to your body. Just because you dont find the effects that potent it doesnt mean that the withdrawal wont be rough, pregabalin taught me that.
On the plus side etizolam does seem to be slightly more forgiving then the classic benzos, regarding tolerance and withdrawal.

First off about the intas rumor im afraid its true. When placing an order from one of the top legit vendor in the us (basically the only one acccredited to sale or something I can't remember what he was goin on about as he talks way too much about how he has to pay too much taxes and how he has morals, lol seriously) and he said that intas is only required by law to have 60% of the active ingredient per pill and how everyone is wanting etizest due to the fact that they regulate their pills more thoroughly.

From personal experience this is true and since switching to etizest I will never go back. Also the etilaam MD tablets are even weaker, iI need like 2 of those to equal 1 etizest and the MD's seem to come on slower(ironicaly) and more subtle. I'd say the MD's are. 5, etilaam-1s are .6 - .75 and etizest are truely 1mg. The only downside to the etizest is the amount of binder in these pills. Also I must note that I have had etilaam-1's that were great one time and not so great the next so they definately are not dosed in a well regulated manor :\

I'd be wary of smear campaigns and dealer BS questioning the legitimacy around regulation of Intas' pills. A multi-million pound Pharmaceutical company vs a dealer who has got a different brand in stock. Hmmm. Intas have worked fine for many a people for a few years now.

The MD's are erratic, however. I guess this is down to the digestion method and maybe less active ingredient to accommodate the sweet tasting ingredients. The regular blues are still fine for me though and prescribed by doctors all around the world on a daily basis.

I'd be wary of smear campaigns and dealer BS questioning the legitimacy around regulation of Intas' pills. A multi-million pound Pharmaceutical company vs a dealer who has got a different brand in stock. Hmmm. Intas have worked fine for many a people for a few years now.

The MD's are erratic, however. I guess this is down to the digestion method and maybe less active ingredient to accommodate the sweet tasting ingredients. The regular blues are still fine for me though and prescribed by doctors all around the world on a daily basis.

That is a good point, maybe both still 1mg just a placebo that the others are stronger?

Do you guys get euphoria from Etiz, somedays i will and some days ill just get the anti-anx

Last edited:
prepare for the butthurt

snorting etiz actually does work. ive always told people the stupidity of snorting benzos, but for this one, it works. i dont know why, i know all about being insoluble in water and oral BA is so high and shit. but i can do .25mg and feel it right away, somewhat strong. of course it doesnt last very long

this is a fact. you can bitch and moan all you want, but etiz is unique this way,.

does anyone have any definite answers as to intas etilaam VS etizest being better?

prepare for the butthurt

snorting etiz actually does work. ive always told people the stupidity of snorting benzos, but for this one, it works. i dont know why, i know all about being insoluble in water and oral BA is so high and shit. but i can do .25mg and feel it right away, somewhat strong. of course it doesnt last very long

this is a fact. you can bitch and moan all you want, but etiz is unique this way,.

does anyone have any definite answers as to intas etilaam VS etizest being better?

I ain't even mad nor are my jimmies rustled.

It isn't water soluable. Placebo is a powerful thing my friend. Snorting does work in the sense that it drips down the back of your throat and you swallow it where it make it's way to the stomach and then is absorbed into the bloodstream via digestion.

The only thing unique about Etizolam compared to other benzos is that the benzene ring has been replaced by a thiophene ring, making it a thienodiazepine.

If snorting it helps you sleep at night along with the child like belief it's absorbed by the mucous membranes despite not having the chemical properties to do so, by all means continue to believe in magic.

As far as Intas Etilaam vs. Etizest, I would always go with Intas Etilaam and always make sure you get it in the blister pack. They are tried and true in my opinion and people that I have sampling them for me prefer them.

Etizolam, pyrazolam, babbabalacrazepam,, all shit. give me a real Benzo anyday