• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

Cant believe i just ordered 100 of the intas from when i could have got the Ezitest, they are the sweet tasting blue ones, so should i be expecting like .6 .7 in these? ffs :(

Does the law allowing only 60% of the active ingredient apply to the UK does anyone know?

Last edited:
thormier-christ dude, why do you keep buying more etizolam if they dont seem to work or do much for you??not to be a dick but u keep complaining about potency or lack of effects so maybe switch to something else??

i like etizest and hard for me to say if they are better than intas..i do like it that they are easier to split in half though..

First off about the intas rumor im afraid its true. When placing an order from one of the top legit vendor in the us (basically the only one acccredited to sale or something I can't remember what he was goin on about as he talks way too much about how he has to pay too much taxes and how he has morals, lol seriously) and he said that intas is only required by law to have 60% of the active ingredient per pill and how everyone is wanting etizest due to the fact that they regulate their pills more thoroughly.

From personal experience this is true and since switching to etizest I will never go back. Also the etilaam MD tablets are even weaker, iI need like 2 of those to equal 1 etizest and the MD's seem to come on slower(ironicaly) and more subtle. I'd say the MD's are. 5, etilaam-1s are .6 - .75 and etizest are truely 1mg. The only downside to the etizest is the amount of binder in these pills. Also I must note that I have had etilaam-1's that were great one time and not so great the next so they definately are not dosed in a well regulated manor :\

okay, I might try etizest because these etiz are shite nowaways. I've switched between both etilaam and sedapan during the past couple of months and they're both the same now: crap! :)

thormier-christ dude, why do you keep buying more etizolam if they dont seem to work or do much for you??not to be a dick but u keep complaining about potency or lack of effects so maybe switch to something else??

i like etizest and hard for me to say if they are better than intas..i do like it that they are easier to split in half though..

I thought it could have been a vendor thing =[ first time i tried it was loose pellets, then just ones in a baggie, then i tried the blisters

@thormier the law applies to india which is where they are manufactured so even if the uk law states that they have to have 100% of the active ingredient it won't matter because they are not made there, catch my drift?

Like I said some batches of intas were the shit and some were shit so who knows what to expect really but next time give the etizest a try and compare. Whatever you do though, don't buy the mouth dissolving ones as those are complete garbage. At first I though it was tolerance but when I took 1 etizest the next day and got better effects than 2 MD's I knew it wasn't. Also I find that reverse tolerance to be a load of shit, maybe it applies to anxiety relief but recreationally it just doesn't apply or people wouldn't be upping their doses.

Its not like this isn't common practice - even legit US generics can be widely variable. Walgreens used to carry this shit Klonopin until I complained about how ineffective it was. They switched brands and the problems went away immediately. They ended up rolling the change to all of the Colorado stores because apparently the new stuff was actually cheaper for them anyway.

Mylan got slapped on the wrist a few times by the FDA for not having consistent heart medication and I think they actually lost their license to produce generic blood pressure meds for a time because of it.

If you go on any pharmacy forum, you will see people comparing notes on which med brands are the most effective and some of the time its actually a comparison between US brands and generics. In some cases, the generics outshine the original brand (over potency).

Is there any way to get any kind of benzos without trying to find some doctor that'll prescribe 'em. And safely. Need to to get get some. Suggestions?

Don't worry: Intas are still worth a look. After all, quality control can change from batch to batch with some of these offshore companies. I've ordered Intas twice and have been more than happy. Can't say I've tried Etizest; the only vendor I really trust only sells them as loose generics, for some reason (they sell powders too; maybe they press their own tablets?), and I've been satisfied with the quality of their tablets and powders.

Want consistent potency? Buy 1g of powder and make a volumetric solution in 500ml of PEG.

.5ml=1mg .25ml=.5 ect

Fuck Indian company's ability for consistency. Also, PEG administered sublingually onsets FAST AS HELL.

AFOAF took 23 mg Etizolam(seriously AFOAF, if it was me I had no problems saying so).
He passed out in some building lobby, got home with the help of some kind cops, and obviously blacked out for most parts.

He has no previous experience with Etizolam or benzos in general. it doesn't seems to caused him any kind of damage AFAIK+he didn't received any medical help AFAIK.
I came to known that ~40 hours after the consumption he still felt "high"(I have no idea as for now).

Just sharing information about Etizolam, nothing too exciting I guess, but it wouldn't hurt to share it.

AFOAF took 23 mg Etizolam(seriously AFOAF, if it was me I had no problems saying so).
He passed out in some building lobby, got home with the help of some kind cops, and obviously blacked out for most parts.

He has no previous experience with Etizolam or benzos in general. it doesn't seems to caused him any kind of damage AFAIK+he didn't received any medical help AFAIK.
I came to known that ~40 hours after the consumption he still felt "high"(I have no idea as for now).

Just sharing information about Etizolam, nothing too exciting I guess, but it wouldn't hurt to share it.

A guy once stole a bag of phenazepam from me and took like 100mg. Was fucked up for months, kept banging at my apartment door. Told him to fuck off, he beat up his mom, they never found anything in his blood at the hospital!

Phenazepam made me have week long blackouts, fuck that stuff.

Etizolam rarely causes blackouts, but at 23mg, it'd do it to me and I have to smallest tolerance. I take .5-3 mg of etiz two weeks on two off regularly.

You need a mg scale, or a regular scale and a volumetric solution with PEG to dose etizolam powder correctly.

Eyeballing the raw powder is just asking for trouble. Just get some pg or cut it with bicarb and fill pills. I tried weighing it once, and it proved impossible; you're talking about weighing doses of 1-2 mg for a single dose - that's almost too small too see with the human eye. I use powder quite a lot, and I always use
Volumetric dosing, either with liquid or powder.

Eyeballing the raw powder is just asking for trouble. Just get some pg or cut it with bicarb and fill pills. I tried weighing it once, and it proved impossible; you're talking about weighing doses of 1-2 mg for a single dose - that's almost too small too see with the human eye. I use powder quite a lot, and I always use
Volumetric dosing, either with liquid or powder.

I have a scale, and PEG, but I tend to be able to eyeball 1mg. been through 500mg and only a few times at the beginning did I take more than I meant to. And I was volumetric dosing then! :)

not asking for sources but

can we please get some info on intas Etilaam VS consern pharma Etizest? <this is more important

also opinions on diclazepam vs pyrazolam vs flubromazepam vs etizolam

A guy once stole a bag of phenazepam from me and took like 100mg. Was fucked up for months, kept banging at my apartment door. Told him to fuck off, he beat up his mom, they never found anything in his blood at the hospital!

Phenazepam made me have week long blackouts, fuck that stuff.

Etizolam rarely causes blackouts, but at 23mg, it'd do it to me and I have to smallest tolerance. I take .5-3 mg of etiz two weeks on two off regularly.

You need a mg scale, or a regular scale and a volumetric solution with PEG to dose etizolam powder correctly.

Jesus that must've been horrible, akin to a month long sleep walk with physical reprucussions. That guy must have "came-to" with some serious pieces to pick up but karma sure is a bitch and a thief deserves what he gets. I hope he learned a lesson. Someone once stole my friends 4-ho-mipt thinking it was ketamine (what a dumbass) and needless to say I'm sure he got quite the surprise when he took a fat bump of that shit ;) Btw he doesn't do psychedelics. He later confessed as he said what he experienced was so powerful and therapeutic that he promised to never steal anything again. He was traumatized for at least a week afterward. Oh I love how even ONE terrifying trip can change ones life.

I know PG is used alot even by hospitals IIRC but I remember reading that PG causes liver damage, is this true? It was brought up in the aMT thread when someone said to use PG to plug aMT. Also what's the difference between PG and PEG? Is one generally safer?

not asking for sources but

can we please get some info on intas Etilaam VS consern pharma Etizest? <this is more important

also opinions on diclazepam vs pyrazolam vs flubromazepam vs etizolam

Heard of them all, can tell you from what I've read etizolam seems to be king Benzo, and pyrazolam deemed not so great other than for it's water soluble abilities, that's all I got.

Jesus that must've been horrible, akin to a month long sleep walk with physical reprucussions. That guy must have "came-to" with some serious pieces to pick up but karma sure is a bitch and a thief deserves what he gets. I hope he learned a lesson. Someone once stole my friends 4-ho-mipt thinking it was ketamine (what a dumbass) and needless to say I'm sure he got quite the surprise when he took a fat bump of that shit ;) Btw he doesn't do psychedelics. He later confessed as he said what he experienced was so powerful and therapeutic that he promised to never steal anything again. He was traumatized for at least a week afterward. Oh I love how even ONE terrifying trip can change ones life.

I know PG is used alot even by hospitals IIRC but I remember reading that PG causes liver damage, is this true? It was brought up in the aMT thread when someone said to use PG to plug aMT. Also what's the difference between PG and PEG? Is one generally safer?

PG= Propylene glycol (not to be confused with the poisonous ethylene glycol) PEG is Polyethylene glycol. Neither are poisonous like Ethylene glycol, yet I am not a chemistry major so I can't comment too much. PEG is a polyether with a structure of H-(O-CH2-CH2)n-OH. SO SAYS THE WIKI!

intas Etilaam VS consern pharma Etizest?

which is better quality/potency?!

Wish I could tell you, but man, as I mentioned the cheapest way to dose etizolam is with standardized volumetric solutions made from powder. You pay a premium to have it measured and pressed with fillers, and it has a slower onset than liquid etizolam.

I would say some natural tolerance is quite possible. Infact i remember reading in proff Nutt's book 'Drugs Without The Hot Air' that a study was carried out on children from heavy drinking families that showed a genetic disposition to drink and also increased natural tolerence to GABAergic drugs.
none of us how exactly the same brain, sensitivity and number of receptors varies from person to person.