• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

Guess who has blue snot this morning :) got some 1.4 mg pellets yesterday and even with slight tolerance this knocked me out cold fir a fare few hours guess the home presses are getting as good as the professional made one's now

Guess who has blue snot this morning :) got some 1.4 mg pellets yesterday and even with slight tolerance this knocked me out cold fir a fare few hours guess the home presses are getting as good as the professional made one's now

I never get knocked out on these like other people have been saying even at 11mg+ a day and iv only taken this sort of drug maybe three or four times, i do get tired throughout the day though and as soon as i go to bed I'm asleep within mins

Also could anyone tell me if taking this drug sublingually is a good way of doing it?

I can take quite a lot with not much tolerance which is strange to me, i know they're legit though as they are blistered light blue and white in the middle :)

I snorted and sublingually and was out with out warning that way I did 8.4mg with 3really good shots of decent brandy follows by a mirtazapine 15 mg now on 1 sublingually taken 1mg diclazepam which I got wicked closed eye visuals off almost instantly but followed by a brain zap

The thing with benzos is their effects are subtle; taking a large dose probably won't fuck you up like most other drugs. I did 10 mg with no tolerance once-I didn't feel wasted at all, but was unsteady on my feet, and my vision was very blurry. Think of benzos as "feel calm" drugs, not "feel good" drugs.

Just took 7mg with my morning coffee on mu 5th day off Benzo use, tolerance break needed now i think hahahahaha, reading people about taking 2-3mg and it knocking them out, it might be because i was taking large amounts from the get go, i know they're Eugenie because i had a real stressful time with work and girlfriend so i took 5 and before i knew it i was just fine :)

Could anyone comment on the taste, mine have a sort little bit of bitter but a very sweet taste :)

This is all bollocks now. I took 1mg per week. Yep, 1mg per week, for a few months, then it increased to 2mg per week, and I don't even feel it any more. Stoopid. How the heck could a tolerance build on 1mg tablet a week, lol. Either it is tolerance or these etiz tablets are a load of shit nowaways. whatever way you look at it, I'm finishing my little baggie and that's it, they don't do bugger all any more - waste of money.

This is all bollocks now. I took 1mg per week. Yep, 1mg per week, for a few months, then it increased to 2mg per week, and I don't even feel it any more. Stoopid. How the heck could a tolerance build on 1mg tablet a week, lol. Either it is tolerance or these etiz tablets are a load of shit nowaways. whatever way you look at it, I'm finishing my little baggie and that's it, they don't do bugger all any more - waste of money.
hkkkilkhk

Last edited:
Yeah, it takes me a good 4 mg. Maybe there is slightly less drug in the pills than there should be? There was a rumour going round that Intas tablets contain 30% less etizolam.

As for pyrazolam...shit, I'd need to take around 7 of the .5 mg pills. Btw I don't have much of a tolerance.

It sounds more likely to me that you guys are getting cheated on the pills than anything else unless thienodiazepines build up a tolerance faster than shit.

With the greed in the RC market, I'd bet that you are getting weak pills but what do I know. I got a legit 1mg Etizolam once - back when the one pharmacy would still ship them to the US - and it was nothing special but even with a 20mg a day Valium tolerance, I still felt it.

So you guys think that the branded Intas blisters from India that clearly say 1mg dose from india on it could in fact be a lie? Just put a big order in and i would not like to be getting 0.7 in the tablets when it clearly states 1mg, hope the rumour is a lie

Last edited:
Yeah, it takes me a good 4 mg. Maybe there is slightly less drug in the pills than there should be? There was a rumour going round that Intas tablets contain 30% less etizolam.

As for pyrazolam...shit, I'd need to take around 7 of the .5 mg pills. Btw I don't have much of a tolerance.

Does the rumour have any creddit or was it just randomers talking bubbles on forums

I don't find the Intas Mouth Dissolving pills anywhere near as good as strong as the blue ones. Do they lose some effect/strength swishing around your mouth?

How long do these usually last for people,, and what would you say 1mg is the equivalent of?
would you agree with the following wikipedia information?

Half-life 3.4 hours
(main metabolite is 8.2 hours)
A 1 mg dose of etizolam is approximately equivalent to that of 10 mg of diazepam

So you guys think that the branded Intas blisters from India that clearly say 1mg dose from india on it could in fact be a lie? Just put a big order in and i would not like to be getting 0.7 in the tablets when it clearly states 1mg, hope the rumour is a lie

As someone who has gotten all kinds of things online, its not unusual for Indian meds to be 10-20% weaker than elsewhere and whenever something gets popular, it gets counterfeited quickly and has little or no of what it is supposed to in it.

How long do these usually last for people,, and what would you say 1mg is the equivalent of?
would you agree with the following wikipedia information?

Half-life 3.4 hours
(main metabolite is 8.2 hours)
A 1 mg dose of etizolam is approximately equivalent to that of 10 mg of diazepam

I would say 1 mg of etiz is closer to 5 mgs of valium. I take 10 mgs daily, if I took 100mgs of valium I would'nt be able to leave my bed for a good 12 hours.

I been off this site for too long, went through benzo and opiate wds pretty bad. Thought I was seriously dying. BUT after 6 months of sobriety I acquired some kratom and etizolam.. feeling pretty good right now. Well maybe not good, but more "normal". ANYWAYS..
It's like the whole time I was using this site before I took a break I was in a mental fog of somekind and don't remember shit I used to know and help answer questions so I'm reading up, trying to get my knowledge back lol.
I have a pretty good supply of Etilaam for the time being, how do you all suggest I should use it to not end up feeling like I'm dying again. I can't function without any drugs/medicines.. Not sure if this is the right place I should be writing this but I just figured since there is no more social that I'd let people know what was going on with me while I was gone. And since I'm on eitz right now, figured this is where I'd write it.
Any suggestions to how I can control my use?
Thanks!
%)

How long does it last for everyone? seeing as the half life main metabolite is 8.2 hours

How long does it last for everyone? seeing as the half life main metabolite is 8.2 hours

The euphoria seems to wear off for me after a couple hours but for the rest of the day I can still feel that it is killing my anxiety and keeping me chilled out.
Thats kinda what I'm trying to figure out also.
I miss phenazepam honestly lol. At least I'd know when taking that I have a good 24hrs of feeling good, but I do admit this has more of a good feeling than phenaz but doesn't last long enough for my tastes.

(so i really dont have a concrete answer for your question.. I'd like to hear others opinions also.)

First off about the intas rumor im afraid its true. When placing an order from one of the top legit vendor in the us (basically the only one acccredited to sale or something I can't remember what he was goin on about as he talks way too much about how he has to pay too much taxes and how he has morals, lol seriously) and he said that intas is only required by law to have 60% of the active ingredient per pill and how everyone is wanting etizest due to the fact that they regulate their pills more thoroughly.

From personal experience this is true and since switching to etizest I will never go back. Also the etilaam MD tablets are even weaker, iI need like 2 of those to equal 1 etizest and the MD's seem to come on slower(ironicaly) and more subtle. I'd say the MD's are. 5, etilaam-1s are .6 - .75 and etizest are truely 1mg. The only downside to the etizest is the amount of binder in these pills. Also I must note that I have had etilaam-1's that were great one time and not so great the next so they definately are not dosed in a well regulated manor :\

Last edited: